The Dark Tower

Redpilled as fuck.

But people won't watch since it as a black man in it.

Noted Redpills are...

Women are a shit gender.
Crimson King is a Jew.
Walter is a white puppet of said Crimson Kike.
Underground Reptilians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9GrJS7to50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But why is Roland black

>That whole illuminati stuff
>Orwellian big brother running the scheme

Stephen King is a hack writer and the derivative media from his work is shit. Stop watching the unoriginal pop trash. Go fucking kill yourself you cunt.

If you're confused go look up the child orgies he writes about in books like It and others. The dude degenerate trash and his writing is actually just bad. No one will be reading this in 20 years or give a fuck about it.

I wish I could deflect all criticism directed at me as prejudice.

Idris Elba is a honorary white, like Obama.

Bait

Get Out was arguably more red-pilled. I'm not even joking.

Everyone shits themself when ScarJo plays a chink, but when a nigger plays a white man it's a-ok and if you mention it then you're a big ol' racist.

This. Fuck Hollywood and their SJW agenda.

Just read the fucking book

It's not even Hollywood. King is a hyper sjw and probably creamed his pants at the chance to show everyone how progressive he is.

Uncanny

>Underground Reptilians
Haven't seen it yet.. are they the Taheen?

Also, why the fuck does Roland have all his fingers? That's like kind of a big fucking deal.

First novel published in 1973. He's written some good stuff, but has tipped his hand on being a hard core lefty. Too bad. I haven't read anything he's done in almost 20 years, anyway.

Stephen King is a mega cuck pedo.

>People wont watch it because it has a black man
People won't watch it because it's a steamy dog turd of a movie you idiot.

Neither of those statements is true

Yes I'm saying 20 years from now. His work will not stand the test of time. The novelty of his writing has come and gone with each one of his works as he writes somethign new. When he stops producing no one is going to seek out his work as some kind of cornerstone of a genre or even proper manifestation of it.

I've read the first two Dark Tower books and they were fucking awful. His writing is infantile and the characters are cardboard cutouts.

He doesn't lose his fingers until the Drawing of the Three, right? Or does the movie encompass more than one book?

Been a while since I read the series.

It's at the start of the second book, yes.

Great Musical Score

youtube.com/watch?v=-9GrJS7to50

Also I love the glowing runes on the gun barrels.

That's right, it was the giant talking lobster things that fucked him up.

And while I liked the series, it got really fucking weird really quickly, and not in a good way, I think. Still think The Talisman is a better book than any of the Dark Tower stuff.

Weapons the white race has shot and killed degenerates and subhumans dead throughout history.

My favorite is the Remington 1858. Just imagine all the Spics, Indians, and Niggers this little guy has slain?

BASED

King's books were revolutionary in the 70's and 80's, when he started out. I learned English reading his novels and his stuff was PKD tier, espicially Roadwork and The Long Walk. He just got worse as it went along. And now his politics, it's all so dissapointing.

>And now his politics
>now

I grew up in Bangor where he lives. The man has been a vocal cuck politically for as long as I can remember.

Sorry. I do not watch movies with niggers in main role. Only Denzel Washington is black gentleman i could enjoy in flick.

Colt SAA
Winchester Model 94

>Idris Elba is Heimdal
>Idris Elba is Roland
Fuck Idris Elba, thanks god he isn't Bond

>Idris Elba is a honorary white, like Obama.
>Neither of those statements is true

He means the real Obama, not that tranny-fucking faggot Barry.

Da-da chum
Da-da chick

Roland never used 2 fucking pistols, fuck sake(I think).
If they wanted a diversity character, there was a nigger chick in his Group that was actually useful, too. And they wanted to kill evil whitey? The books had that too, some "evil" businessman that was a potential recruit for roland but he opted to kill him instead.

Da-da-chum
Da-da-chee

Not to worry
You've got the key!

A disabled nigger chick. Don't forget, she had no legs.

Also, read Cujo, one of his better works. Probably since its older.

Oh such a shame.

She was still fairly useful and competent.
See, that covers another thing, all those trans-nigger-cripples had a character that represented them!

He did until he lost his fingers in the beginning of The Drawing Of The Three.

It's only been about 15 years since I read that book.

Book written by king Jew
Redpilled af
Pick one

Post your favourite dark tower book

Lets turn a pretty good book
Into a horrible flick

Susannah was a bad-ass bitch, no doubt.

But that was when he was all by himself, the little kid joined much later. The one in the movie.
Plus, didn't the kid die before the other two characters? I haven't read the books in like 10 years. Pretty sure the druggy died first from lead incompability with brains.

Kek

I hate his politics but I grew up reading Stephen King and it was largely due to my mom. It's one of the things that we still connect over now that I'm away from home.

>Tell mom about the Dark Tower film coming out
>Figure she'll wanna see it since she actually doesn't have decent taste in movies most of the time
>LOVES B-movies on netflix etc
>Ask her about it
>"Why would they make the gunslinger a nigger?"
>"Way to ruin any excitement I might've had for this."

It was pretty cool.

Women aren't shit, anti-white kike puppets like you are. Women were fine before feminism, which is Jewish.

>Not the Jews
>Not the Jews
>Not the Jews
>Not the Jews
>Not the Jews

>You know whos fault it is? Whites

sage

Niggers are incompatible with our society.

With all the shit going on in the world, you rush to a politics board to tell everybody about the latest garbage flick you saw.

>Crimson King is a Jew.
You haven't seen it, have you OP? The book is redpilled, but the movie is a feel good libshit with happy ending

At least the internet has now made everyone aware of it. Now I do not need to explain to people that he is a faggot.

I will say though that he has been very generous to the local community. He donated tons of money to the local library years ago which made it a really nice place when I was growing up. He and his wife also ran a program to allow kids in Bangor to go to summer camp for free for years. Literally every kid in the school system was eligible, all they had to do was sign up. I am not sure that they footed the bill for all of it, but they were paying for a big portion as far as I understood.

Ayy

A happy ending?
Wow, I heard they butchered it but I didn't think they would go that far

steven king can put out some pretty goodbooks

now i will agree the media spawning from it, is always shit

This

Implying The Crimson Kike didn't want to hold the universe ransom for many shekels by threatening to take the Dark Tower down.

>I've read the first two Dark Tower books and they were fucking awful. His writing is infantile and the characters are cardboard cutouts.

DING DING, King's a hack writer putting out young-adult tier works, and Dark Tower series is no exception.

Interesting premise, ruined by shitty writing. might torrent the flick to see it though.

Roland let's Jake fall under the mountain before he catches Walter (Man In Black) at the end of the first book. He loses his fingers before Jake is brought back into Mid World in The Wastelands. Yeah, Eddie ends up dead in the Seventh book first, then Jake dies, and Susannah just straight up leaves.

Movie has a nigger,what makes you think it is a 'redpill' movie?

This.

i think he means malik obama, that guy is fucking hilarious lol

I actually will watch the movie and I like that actor but at the same time dislike the fact that a white role was given to him. I am sure the movie will be great though.

Stephen Kings books are bullshit, he uses way to many adjectives to describe every little fucking thing. Like ten paragraphs of filled with adjectives just to set a scene.

his stories make for good movies in my experience though.

Having a nigger protagonist is probably one of the most blue pilled things you can have in a film. And is specifically kiked enough already with one.

Not a red pill film, nigger-tier more likely.

Flag checks out,nigger.

I like Idris Elba as an actor, but I won't ever pay money for this shit because of the blatant SJW pandering, and because Stephen King is such a leftist hack in general.

>not realizing that everyone that posts from SA is white as fuck
>being a larp flag faggot
>being a tripfag

Wow this is ironic levels of faggotry.

> SA
> Poor
> Nigger

Choose two burger education.

Da-da-chum
Da-da-chee

Following source material
Will make you more money

Da-da-chum
Da-da-chasit

Plot and character development
The book actually has it

Da-da-chum
Da-da-chism

As it is now
The movie is not worth my jism

>calls someone a burger
>larps a burger flag

Ok. You got me good. I bet people totally recognize your original and not stupid name and log it down in their, "People that makes the coolest posts on Sup Forums" book.

Which story has child orgies?

Also stand by me, shawshank redemption, the shinning are all amazing movies that were based off his books.

might as well give him a pair of tek-9s and put a handkerchief on his head.

also make the amputee white, and the other guy black. go all the way.

>amazing movies

Not books. King doens't deserve credit for good writing, acting, and cinematography. He didn't fucking do that. He wrote books that won't be remembered because they're BAD BOOKS.

It's a scene from It. Kiddy gangbang in the sewers with a bunch of 12 year olds. King even has said one of the characters is his stand in for the book.

Can I get a quick rundown?

The true Obama. Truly a great mab

All science fiction and fantasy being made today has truth hidden in plain sight. Its (((their))) way of subtly throwing it in our face. Something about free will and the occult gaining power by displaying their hidden truths. Never pay for this shit, but its important to see what they're exposing.