HAHAHAHAHAHA

>HAHAHAHAHAHA

Literally couldn't stop for one weekend

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Plan_(Washington,_D.C.)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I live near Baltimore.
There are literally no-go zones for Whites.
We got a serious porch-monkey problem there.

Just moved to Baltimore. It's a plan to make the areas poor, crash the housing property down, then buy it out to move the rich in. Rich are tired of the traffic. Look at federal hill and fells point for an example

Kim pls make Baltimore a nuke target thanks

Yeah but where are the nogs gonna go when theyre bought out? Suburbia.

' I ain't a nobody, I is a somebody and I ain't gonna kill just anyone,dayr special, day my viktum

>City to President Trump: Help!
Well let's see who they voted for
>
>
>
Oh well look at that, got fucked, Detroit niggers

Fuck you, I live in Baltimore. It's really not that bad. Sure, people get killed but the city is highly segregated so it doesn't really affect whites and it's a killing per day out of a population of millions so it's not as bad as it seems.

Everybody wanna be somebody till they get glocked then they'll only be some body in a bodybag

Mandatory sterilization for all blacks. Lets end this madness once and for all.

texas, tennessee and oklahoma. they have cheap land there and no jobs plus welfare = perfect fit for them.

retard

Obviously Baltimore needs to elect even more black leftist politicians, and ban guns harder.

Trump would be a poor leader if he let election politics influence his desicions at this point.

The US needs unity now more than ever

why do you say that user, its perfectly reasonable to send them there no?

stop being a realist

No faggot, we have enough niggers in the South.

t. nigger from SC

>asking Black people to behave like humans for just one day

Americans laugh now, but this be how 100% of America is going to become, probably Europe soon too.

Just look at South Africa if you want to see the future.

Yes. Baltimore fag here. There are burbs around Baltimore that are just as bad, whereas there are many nice neighborhoods in Baltimore. The Plan (or Master Plan)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Plan_(Washington,_D.C.)

>tfw I live at fells

Probably actually what they were thinking

hopefully coal burners will pay the toll in baltimore

Why do visit CNN?

Why does that matter?
Gentrifiying nigger neighborhoods is one step towards making america an actual first world country.
Might as well start herding the chimps into the sewers.

>The US needs unity now more than ever
No, the US needs a mass purging

aight we do it for 10 seconds ok go

aight where my wallet at not funny yo IMMA KILL DA BITCH WHO DID DIS

Correct. In every other country in the world, cities remain the centers of commerce, education, and entertainment. The suburbs is where you put the tower blocks.

We need white shariah and right wing death sqauds.

>I live near Baltimore.
>There are literally no-go zones
It's always fascinated me that a state like MD can be extremely blue despite having a massive red-pill like Baltimore staring them in the face. The day the Baltimore riots erupted in 2015, Twitter was interesting as a lot of liberals in MD were terrified the violence would spread once it was clear the city police basically had to run for their lives and the mayor had all but condoned the violence - the Governor even called her out for not picking up the phone for hours. 'Member when tens of thousands of MD cucks had to stay in Camden Yards for hours because it was too dangerous for them to leave the stadium? The idea that someone can live near that and still vote Democrat come next election is as fascinating as it is disturbing.

>riots
The Baltimore riots were pretty much a meme. SRB, Obama, the media, and the black churches were all in on it. The "uprising" was an artificial creation. The city intentionally fanned the flames and the media was all too happy to promote the narative. The riots happen for a couple of hours in a few locations. The big building fire was an insurance fire that was nowhere near any rioting. The media played that fire for 3 days. I was involved with public safety at the time. AMA.

>Camden Yards
Yeah, that was largely the fault of the out of town Red Sox fans. Ever been to Boston? Maybe the most racist city in the US. The Sox fans basically went out and mixed it up with locals who were already at the limit. This situation predictably spun out of control.

>niggers dindu nuffin
>it was all a conspiracy
>probably the fault of the white man
kek. implying we didnt watch you niggers burn down your city from start to finish on the live streams

What if they actually pulled it off for the weekend and then they all lined up ready to shoot each other as soon as the clock struck midnight on sunday night?

This is my exact plan. I'm going to buy a house in Fed Hill or Fells after I graduate from school. Housing prices in Baltimore are dirt cheap.

The Democrats should start first. Trump has been calling for unity since the RNC

Wtf? BoSox fans based as fuck?!

>watched
Yeah, you saw maybe three fires. My point is every retard with a camera took pictures of the exact same thing in a few isolated areas and then said the whole city was on fire. Seriously, if I didn't watch the news, I wouldn't have even know there was a riot. People at the time didn't believe me. So at the height of the riots I went outside into the street and did a video of 1 minute of pure silence. The media played you.

So the riots were in one spot and you went to a different spot where there were no riots and that proves the riots didn't happen and therefore niggers dindu nuffin

gotchu senpai, I totally agree. can't argue with that logic.

Exactly my point. The riots were a media creation. Why don't you tell me what you saw to make you think there was this massive riot?

Oh? I assume you have it up somewhere?
Cause there's thousands of videos shot by civilians all over YouTube and live leak.

>implying I even watched the riots on TV or knew about them from the media
live streams you dumb nigger, I watched you fucking niggers chimp out live on my computer screen

>realism is racism
which one of you did this?

>Could not go for even 3 days without killing someone
Do we need anymore proof that blacks will always chimpout without exception?

top kuck

dont forget canton

>1000s of videos
Yes, of only a few key incidents. If a man gets hit by a car, and 1000 people get a video of it, it doesn't mean 1000 people were hit in the same spot.

Niggers will keep nigging.

Americans are laughing at the liberals dumb enough to think niggers are capable of acting like humans. We must ridicule them until they remove themselves from the world or they admit they're wrong to make any progress on removing niggers. It'll be a long road, but it's necessary. Fortunately the niggers are actually trying to start the race war, if only they'd try harder.

>videos
Great, give me your favorite so I can explain it to you.

Kangs is rebelious and sheit

not only could they not stop, they were going for a new high score.

Eat shit, texas got enough coons thanks to Katrina, we dont need anymore worthless niggers. Tfw nigger giving me a death stare while parking at my workplace.

>videos
i said live streams, I watched you live dumb fuck

>from dawn till dusk

They destroy, loot and set fire to cities. Planet of the apes is becoming out reality.

>livestreams
Ok, of what? Where? When? What was the activity? You are a moron. You can't even describe what you saw but you are certain you saw it.

Boston is weird. It's incredibly liberal and all about higher education EXCEPT when it comes to sports. When it comes to sports, they get to act like the stereotype people put on them: loud and stupid fake irishmen drunkenly shit talking everyone.

It's a duality, and the only time a (drunk) liberal will berate a nigger in defense.

Correct. And that shit did not play well with the locals in Bodymore Murderland.

i mean...like what's your point?

you know how many white mom's i know ran DARE programs only to have their white kids turn into dealers for clout lmao

white americans and their schizophrenia is laughably sad phenomenon to watch.

lel

I live In wayne. There are still suburbs here with whites that build your cars.

Niggers killing Niggers is not bad

No. They should get fucked

They burnt down an apartment building under construction miles from the city. Fifty other buildings were on fire and three hundred businesses looted. More than two dozen pharmacies were looted and officials blamed that for the increase in violence for more than a year.

Of course the Wikipedia page still labels it as a protest.

this will be everywhere if we don't stop the jew problem first

oh, he will help them alright

It continually amazes me that liberals see nigs as completely equal to Whites.
>InB4 What about rednecks you YT cracka
That's a Jew (((Hollywood))) meme, 95% of all the """rednecks""" I have met were at least average intelligence and were nice, polite Christian types.

Also, spread this pic.

I guess a "Don't shoot anyone" weekend was too much.

kek

>It continually amazes me that liberals see nigs as completely equal to Whites.

It just takes one Rodney King or Freddie Grey for blacks to garner support from whites. The tipping point is when the blacks riot in white neighborhoods. Hell, not even anti-capitalist, anti-rich ANTIFAgs would attack the rich at their own home, they say they fear getting shot.

i find it funny and sad. race relations were getting better until obama was elected. people hate niggers more now than they did 25 years.

*15 years

The "apartment" fire was Jewish Lightning. A local black church was building some low income housing for seniors and took the opportunity to make some more money. The fire wasn't anywhere near the riots. The ATF investigated and some patsy went to jail.

A lot of the business damage was insurance fraud. Many of the downtown buildings that had damage were abandoned store fronts that had their windows smashed when the police were told to stand down.

The looted pharmacies was a straight organized crime op, mostly BGF. I believe about 300k pills were looted according to the DEA. Baltimore has 60k junkies, meaning they increased the drug supply by about a week of extra supply. And most of the buyers of the pharmaceuticals were kids from the burbs, who came into the city after the all clear. The funny thing is after the riots these kids stayed in the city and now most of your panhandlers at the intersections are these kids.

Yeah, don't believe the media narative. This is Sup Forums right?

They do everything in their power to make race relations worse then turn around and ask "y u so wayciss?"

Seriously black people, get your fucking shit together. Maybe when you guys stop glorifying being a criminal and a degenerate while playing victim everyone on the planet except brainwashed white liberals will stop hating you.

Oh, the NG was deployed directly between the bandominiums in Sandtown (President and North Ave), and the million dollar mansions on Bolton Hill. There was no way SRB was going to let anything happen to those white liberals.

>The US needs unity now more than ever

Cuck to english translation:

>americans should cater even harder to the people who despise them

I been many times. Downtown is dangerous. Make one wrong turn at Camden yards and you are in much danger.

>nobody kill anybody weekend
The absolute state of america

T. niggers

Who expected them to, its all most like egging them on

>wanting blacks to get it together
We've seen more progress in society lately because the nigs are nogging out and making everybody face reality. Nogs need to nig in a couple of rich jew neighborhoods and then we'll finally get them to remove them completely.

THIS

It must be reciprocated. If they could go one week without devoting all of their resources to flinging shit and chanting 'impeach drumpf' just imagine what we could get done.

Except niggers hate white people, America, and Trump. Fuck them. Let them suffer by their own hand.

This. I think it's baffling that the US actually thinks this will work, and the UK actually thinks people will throw their knives away. It's equal parts foolish and dangerous.

very sharp there m8. the word is being actively engineered to mean just that.

if there is any silver lining, its that these tricks are a lot easier to spot these days due to unrestrained smugness from state sponsored protectionism.

Wtf criminals not following the rules?

And a toe tag, yeah!