I want a bunker/house. i NEED a bunker/house

i want a bunker/house. i NEED a bunker/house

something like a small cottage on the outside, but with a large basement and then a deeper emergency chamber

i'd imagine it being somewhere on a plainsland. the air is neutral being neither humid nor arid. the weather is sunny but with a cool breeze. in the back there's mountains. and i have a white wife wearing a blue dress watching me watch her and the beautiful surroundings

i mean besides the wife part, where is this place i see visions of. right now i'm a rent slave on the outskirts of a major city. it's not ideal

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/feoUS
landsofamerica.com/property/379-Kingsley-Road-Gilboa-New-York-12076/4366730
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
youtube.com/watch?v=ao-L3xWDHEc&ytbChannel=Living Survival
youtu.be/RV7pmE4MC-I
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.ligi.survivalmanual
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok

then get one. What do you need from us?

Upstate New York. Literally bought 26 acres this month for 26k. Now all I need is to get my girlfriend a blue dress.

>26 acres this month for 26k

BS

In a similar boat to OP, but haven't settled on a plot of land to buy yet until I finalize concrete plans. I have a good job that I can commute to by train from most places in the area I'm looking at, and have a couple hundred thousand dollars to work with but would prefer to not spend much if I don't need to. What should I go for in terms of building a house? I was thinking of building an A-frame cottage with some construction contractor buddies of mine that will give me a big discount on labor, but there's also the option of getting a modular prebuilt house. The prebuilt would be easier to do and I wouldn't need to worry about electrical work/plumbing/insulation, but they look pretty ugly in my opinion and remind me of cucksheds. Anyone got any experience with this sort of thing? It would be up in the northern Midwest, so I would want to have good protection from the cold.

I don't believe this either, there's nowhere in upstate NY that has property values that low unless it's some weird polluted site that you're going to end up being sued on anyway

Not bullshit. Upstate New York is a ghost town. Got 26 acres , 2 sites of road frontage and the timber value alone is worth 11k (half that if I have it cut for me) every 5 years. Taxes are. 625$ a year. But I promise, anything over 2 and a half hours from the city is cheaper than any where else. Hell you can buy the connecting lots to my property if you want, 10k for 9.2 acres and 12k for 11 acres. Then we can start a mega compound.

>have 40 acres of farmland in VA I inherited from my mother

Right now i'm stuck between building my dream farmhouse and raise a fuckload of kids there or sell all that land because nothing actually matters.

How about you get your ass on Zillow and look. Though most properties in all honesty do have problems such as no road frontage ( ran into that problem 9/10 properties I called about) but the further north you go the cheaper shit is. I promise. Look in Draven and Worcester county.

Link me

I saw a guy posting a huge survival guide, all on PDF with maps, guides, tactics etc. Supposedly from the "deep web". I saw a guy on youtube reviewing it. But lost my markers like a fag. Can't find it. Anybody know what Im talking about?

The conjoining properties aren't online, but just use Zillow like I said. If u are interested. I don't have a throw away email to contact you with my exact coords and what not or I would.

I've quite a bit saved up and am still working on plans beforehand but I'm doing a traditional exposed timber frame structure and I'm going to be in an area with not so harsh winters, central-Eastern PA. It's more of my own architectural interest and I'm not that much of a prepper

im in a similar boat, but going quonset hut/geodesic dome

Thanks. Maybe I'll join you in 10-20 years

Oh shit, I might do that as well. Looked into it a bit and that seems way better than an A-frame for about the same price.

yeah, steel quonset is bretty cheap. im leaning towards a compound of ~15ft quonset sections with dome ends, multicell polycarb window panels. just need land in the right climate and no codes lel

20 years for that kind of money? No way. I'm 22 and did it with spare money from the stock market.

I like where this is headed

The actual kidnapping part is the most difficult op

You bunch of scrubs without your underground bunker swimming pools, you're all going to die in the nukefest this september

archive.is/feoUS

Watching me watch her
>so you two retards are just staring at each other?

I want a bunker made out of buried sea cans with an airstream trailer parked over to access the entrance

There is a reason the Amish are coloniziing upstate New York

landsofamerica.com/property/379-Kingsley-Road-Gilboa-New-York-12076/4366730

Hey I visited that one! It's way out of the way of anything I care to do. 3 hours from the city was most I'd do after visiting a bunch of far ones and saying fuck that.

Thats cheap. Maybe i buy it, build more houses on it, and rent it out to poor refugees.

Explain this timber thing to me please, I am interested and have too much money.

communal living is the cheapest option, but you need to be a people person.

Vault tec wen

Bunkers have different Class(Classifications) to them & in some cases require specialization due to Personal Need or Environmental Threats:

1) "Poor Man" Class Bunkers cost Thousands.

2) Luxury Class Bunkers cost Millions.

[The Information in the KB Threads(archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/) is so powerful/truthful a massive Shill Operation is going on against them: ]

3) Command/Vault Class Bunkers cost Billions

4) "Noah's Ark" Class Bunkers cost Trillions.

$11k?! holy fuck that's eastern europe level. would buy (if I was allowed into the US)

Some properties have existing logging trails. In which case you can sell the timber to. Logger every once in a while when the trees hit a certain diameter. Contracts vary by accessibility, density and size of trees as well as the amount of trees overall they can collect. Mines about a 50/50 split with the logger. Plus, if they bring back natural gas, I can lease the land again for that, for a good sum of money.

You get what you pay for. The towns are dying. There's no jobs regardless of skill set. It's an Exodus. I have a job in the city making a good amount of money, and me just owning the land and spending money locally will probably give one more person a job somewhere down the line. Which is why some of these big land owners break up their properties like this. They want people to come up, pay taxes and spend at least some money up in their shit holes. Farming there is dead and will stay dead. Unless you have money and a job elsewhere it's a dead end road.

introducing the bunker tent

youtube.com/watch?v=ao-L3xWDHEc&ytbChannel=Living Survival

why have your bunker fixed when you could pack it on your back and take it with you????11

the soil is pretty poor but the Amish are pretty great at that and have been known for their soil treatment for hundreds of years.
I wasn't trying to be a dick to that guy but I've looked around NY state and 26k for 26 acres still seems pretty low to me

Sounds like a good investment.

Any other recommendations? Do you just hold the land and let them log it for 50% every 5 years?

Is that where Diresta has his place?

Like this? Me too

You do whatever you want to with the land. It's not like you can't use it for whatever. It's been a goal of mine to build a log cabin by hand. So I plan to do that with friends. Since there are 2 separate sites of road frontage I also plan on buying some office trailers and making them "permanent fixed structures on the other side of the property, and renting them. 700$ a month is likely the best you can expect up there however and each one will tack on to your taxes. This isn't really an investment idea for me, I did it because I wanted it. Just happens to have lots of potential for steady income over time. On the hunt, two big things are 1. Is a well already drilled for water, and 2 road frontage/ electricity availability. There is no well on my property but I work as an engineer and my company's given me the tools to drill my own and pipe it. Otherwise it would cost upwards of 10k just for water.

ew i hate you op for making me cringe reading your pathetic fantasies about having a wife even though it wasn't even relevant to your question.

Have you seen this?
youtu.be/RV7pmE4MC-I

I wish, if you find it please share

Cool stuff m8, thanks for your time.

No, but seems similar to what and how I'd like to do things. I've done a fair amount of research on what goes into it. I'll likely watch that later when I get out of work.

If your scared enough to want a bunker go out far into the woods, mountains or desert and build it yourself. No taxes, no way to find you. Hide the entrance good and stock up.

>cringe
you mean feel...

An user post it on some survival thread and instead of downloading I decided ti see if some fag on YT reviewed it, which of course they did. Procrastination kicked in and forgot about it. Lost my markers. Now I can't even find it googling...

In short, it was awesome. Maps app that worked offline and had GBs of data. Geopolitical shit history, first aid, everything It was like a CIA, KGB training compilation doc.

god damnit user, that exactly the kind of thing im looking for too....

for a quick reliable makeshift bunker

!. hijack a car (pref Van or box truck allah Grand Theft Auto style (make sure you kill owner so no witnesses[take the body with you])
2.drive to remote woodland/mountain secluded area.
3. dig a hole large enough to bury entire vehicle + a couple feet higher to have above ground layer.
3.drive vehicle into hole
4.bury the fucker
5.dont forget to not cover up the entrance/exit hole during burial (pref make a vietnam style tunnel a couple of meter away)

bame now you got a bunker no one will even suspect of find.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.ligi.survivalmanual this one?

i know... There are some cool guides out there, you can find them with minor effort. But this was pretty epic (from ehat I saw on that youtube video, and the file size)

No. It was a giant folder tree, categorized meticulously. Endless.And it had a mapping app (kind of old GUI) that allowed you to see geography, places and take measurements.

Damn, sounds like I need to find it too

I'll start searching again. I'm at work after all lol

Whoever finds it, post a new bread
It's on.