North Korean Refugees

Would Sup Forums accept them into their country? It is extremely likely NK refugees will be an issue, mostly for China and SK, if a war does happen.

Only an 18 year old nork qt.

Fuck the slant eyed chinks.

Only their wymen.

No, they will need cheap labor to rebuild that shithole after it gets leveled. Plus they will all probably triple their wealth by working and earning real currency.

The few that survive the thermonuclear destruction of their nation will be the problem of China.

why accept them? just shoot them all

As long as they don't have any history of serving with north koreas army or have family that do.

They are undereducated farmers, basically coinslot eyed mexicans.

in northkorea you are forced to serve at least 10 years in the army and im not even joking.

i think everyone there has been in the NK army, its a requirement no?

Nope because then China will infest North Korea and then claim it is their land just like they always try to do with Taiwan. Just leave it to south Korea, they know Korean more than we do. Plus it will be too much of a culture shock for North Koreans to go straight from a homogenous society to a multicultural one.

>North Korean "army"
what makes you think their army isn't just a bunch of untrained peasants?

>NK refugees will be an issue, mostly for China and SK
>mfw they somehow end up in germoney

We burn that bridge when it comes to it.

In that case I would imagine we would need a good vetting process with interviews and would have to follow these peoples lives for a couple years.

No, we should let them rebuild their homeland and then join South Korea. United Korea wounded be a Germany tier global power

Something people don't seem to grasp is that these people are brainwashed from the moment they are born. They hate us. If they don't fight to the death they will sabotage the west. Pitty work camps have such a bad rap. It would be the only way to contain them until they die peacefully

there are no norks, that's the thing. all the refugees so far are actors. because everyone in north korea was killed off a long time ago and now the entire nation is a warehouse for killer robots and exotic establishment black projects that will be released upon the world in a war of extinction. children around the world are kidnapped and raised as scientists working on evil projects in north korea.

well, probably not. but these days it would not surprise me if north korea or the dark side of the moon or some place held a breakaway civilization

Why do you guys do that retarded humping dance?

It's not even a fucking dance, it's just aggressive dry humping. STOP.

Then how come some norks flee to find asylum?

Not pissing on you, just curious of your answer.

ehhh. Not really bro. Parents grew up in Albania under Hoxha. Most of it is for show. That doesn't mean these people will have an easy adjustment to an open and free economy, but they aren't as die hard as you think. Problem is everyone's a fucking spy. So everyone's on their best behavior. And that behavior is dictated by the dictator.

The only real way to transition them though is for Kim to die. As long as he lives, they will fight.

Why do you guys keep making shitty reality shows and ruining your own country with immigrants? Every country has people that keeps doing stupid shit that looks retarded to onlookers.

I hate that shit too. But the Hump dance thing really grinds me gears.

No. I fucking despise chinks.

i just fell in love anons

Would you take east-germans and not just that but also put them in power?

Won't be any refugees if theyre all dead.

STOP THE IDEA OF A REFUGEE
WHERE THE FUCK DOES THE IDEA OF REFUGEE COME FROM?
YOU KNOW WHO A REFUGEE IS?
A KID FROM WHITE BRITAIN.. MOVING TO ANOTHER PART OF WHITE BRITAIN
THAT IS A REFUGEE
STAY
IN
YOU
OWN
GODDAMN
MONGREL
FUCKING
NIGGER
COUNTRIES
YOU
NIGGERS

>IN
>YOU
>OWN
>GODDAMN
>MONGREL
>FUCKING
>NIGGER
>COUNTRIES
>YOU
>NIGGERS

*WHEEEZEEEEE*

No need - South Korea is doing fine. Get rid of the man-child and let the Korea's be friends. That's all it will take.

And soldiers get higher rations, so it's even a way of survival for many.