Are (((they))) winning with the liquid jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibition_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Likely hemorrhoids user. Try eating more fibre and drinking more water

I haven't drank since I was in high school. Alcohol should be banned desu, it's poison.

Kek

See? The US is already turning into Russia.

Not surprising, since more than 1-in-8 Americans are Mexicans now.

>choosing alcohol over weed

Know how I know you're white trash?

Alcohol causes more issues than almost any drug out there. I personally think it needs to be banned, except it's used in some religious practices and that's the main reason why some hardcore druggies, latch onto it

It's been done.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibition_in_the_United_States

anyone know if the diagnostic criteria for alcoholism has change in the past 11 years?

>bleeding asshole treatment

>choosing weed overc alcohol
Know how I know you're not white?

>1 in 8 Americans
Must be the elderly and the children keeping that statistic so low.

That's not the American way, shit-tickler. You must make it free, but ridicule and belittle it until people feel bad enough about it and stop on their own or kill themselves. Problem solved, liberty preserved.

I miss pablo someone post his epic face

kys dune coon nigger

Sup Forums will tell you that it's le real men's drink

Yeah, about half the people I know have drinking problems.

Burger dont even know how to drink. Three beers and they fall over. Pathetic

When people think of the future and feel only despair, when their spirit is denied all that nourishes, when everything which appeals to their sense of good is destroyed they will embrace the Fasces.
The white man can be broken, but we weren't made for defeat.

>no step on snek flag
>Alcohol should be banned

Is 6-12 a night a good middle-ground? Asking for a friend.

yeah im glad i went sober i was doing a 6 pack a night + a bottle of wine each day on the weekends. pretty much felt like a zombie

I wonder if this figure includes "functional" alcoholics, habitual binge drinkers, etc.

Two basic issues, a culture that celebrates excessive drinking at every turn and the fact we hate our lives but refuse to acknowledge that fact or do anything about it.

Yes but it was being enforced by alcoholics, and they only shut down manufacturer's, thus creating an opportunity for a black market. We need to approach alcohol prohibition like Duterte is dealing with drugs in the Philippines - 100% zero tolerance of manufacture AND use.

Alcohol is part and parcel of becoming redpilled.

And its health effects are exagerrated by leftists who want people on weed.

>ferment fruit and vegetables
>be shot to death

That will go over well. I'm just guessing you love violence.

Why wouldn't I drink all the time?

The modern world is depressing, degenerate, everyone hates white men now, everyone thinks open borders is cool, everyone has tats, everyone has STDs, everyone has kids with multiple partners, everyone does drugs, everyones an SJW or inversely a Christcuck anti-racist

my fingernail clippers gave me hpv, literally anything is possible

>itt summerfags and non-whites say alcohol is bad
Alcohol is apart of white identity, scandis/Europeans literally have a mutated gene that allows them to metabolize it better.

It only becomes degenerate when you drink for a reason other than to enjoy it.

Semi-alcoholic here, it's a waste of time but so is life and politics. Also lol at the authoritarians in this thread that call for bans, beer has been around since ancient times.

>not being able to enjoy 2 glasses of a double neat bourbon a night while cleaning your guns and relaxing.

it's like you guys wanted to be stressed

fuck off randy

And now you're an alcoholic i.e. part of the problem

>mutated gene

I drink every damn day

a few beers at night, with dinner and after dinner...

It just feels right

sometimes, you need a glass of sippin whiskey as well

No, they're winning through control of the media. They tell people what do believe/do.

Prost!

Fags should be banned starting with you.

actually that'd be Mexicans

I thought soda was the liquid jew

Some of us get randomed at work.

>Executions for drinking alcohol
Autism.

Even though i said alcohol should be bannedl i actually think all drugs should be legal.

Im just pissed that people who abuse legal drugs, lack self-awareness to see that they're also abusing drugs.

Personally i think the only way you could be against any drug usage, is to not touch any chemical that can alter mood. That applies to alot of shit the average day american lard consumes.

I'm not an alcoholic I just drink whenever I feel like it, I don't black out and I'm not obnoxious.

It's called being an adult

A friend of mine is one of those "alcoholics in denial" types. He swears he is in total control but he really isnt.

The guy revolves his entire life around drinking. He posts non stop on his Facebook "haha time for a drink!", "booze life!", and shit like that. It honestly super cringe inducing.

>leaf calling anyone else cringy
le cringe le downvote XD

>treading on my right to get shit faced
fuck off you faggetsnek

>>my fingernail clippers gave me hpv, literally anything is possible
yeah man, raw dogging hookers gave me herpes, anything really is possible

>I haven't drank since I was in high school.
so about 2 months?

>American ''beer''
Step aside pleblord and make room for best beer.

Heavy drinking is part of European culture.

There's nothing wrong with this.

IPA is universally the best beer you liar.

>Alcohol should be banned
>No step on snek

lol no

Wine is actually good for you, beer on the other hand is really bad.

they need to try prohibition again

I'm 25 and I almost never drink. And when I do drink I never get shitfaced. I don't want to wake up with a Swastika tattooed on my ass one morning. Alcoholism runs in my family so I can't take any chances.

Lager master race

Ales are for plebs

I have a solution to your problem OP. Here, as goodwill.

>cheeseburgers gave me a gut, literally anything is possible

Gadsenfags, everybody.

Most certainly yes

and you ever wonder why youre on Sup Forums ?

my aunt was an alcholic and she is a millionaire

sometimes i wonder if i should become one too

Weissbier Herrenrasse you double pleb.

>US: alcoholism up 49% in 11 years

Wew lads, putting the Irish/S.Koreans to shame.

Goddamn was that a funny episode.

Drinking a few beers everyday is far less degenerate than having bastard kids with different fathers, promoting open borders, getting addicted to opiates, or disseminating Frankfurt school propaganda.

Meh, I'm not a real beer connoisseur, I know in Germany the beer culture runs deep.

I lean more towards whiskey myself, but when I do drink beer I tend to go for lager styles. IDK if I've ever even had a weissbier. I don't know how available they are over here. It can be difficult to find decent brew in the States.

I'm on Sup Forums because I'm a psychological masochist.

You should try it desu but yea beer is just the warm-up for me too tho. I'm more of rumfag cos it's cheap and tastes good.

enjoy the ride.

Yeah because banning drugs is working currently right?
The best you can do is ban everything but the least harmful and hope people stick to that realistically, people need to escape the misery that is their life sometimes

You would be drunk off your ass as well if you were born an amerifat.

But seriously alcohol is a godsend for multiple reasons but the burden rests with people not to abuse it. Which is something I can say from experience is lost on Brits, can't hold their liquor and actively seek out to get blackout shitfaced

>32
>Drink every single day for as long as I can remember

I wish I could stop, but I get shakes. I went to the Doctor and he gave me some benzos. I'm too scared to take them because I think I'd like them too much. My death will probably be related to alcohol consumption. I guess there are worse ways to go.

What exactly is inherently wrong with being an alcoholic?

Alcohol is only a problem if you are unable to control yourself.

It has been a stable of manhood for thousands of years and now you limp wrist faggots want it banned because your 60 kg body cannot handle past 5 beers.

lmao, what a bunch of pussies, everybody is an alcoholic down here

For real the left is extremely fascist

>LOL OMG I JUST LOVE MUH WINE HEHE I CANT EVEN
>omg, why do I have fatty liver???

>shakes
You should definitely step down a bit m8 but don't switch from alc to benzos. Benzos are worse and more addictive. Just drink less.

We can hold it we just choose not to, alcohol and football are the religion of this post Christian society
>inb4 "u sure that's not Islam LOL! XD"

They keep changing the standard for what constitutes "alcoholism". Same reason the rate of autism has increased so dramatically.

The current threshold is ludicrously low. IIRC two or three beers a day is considered "alcoholism", whereas thirty years ago as long as it didn't affect your ability to do basic shit like hold down a job, no one cared.

Daily reminder alcohol is degenerate and if you drink alcohol you're a degenerate. Somehow everyone is ok with alcohol but is ignorant as fuck when it comes to cannabis.

In a way I'm glad, I want more of you degenerates to keep drinking , you're doing us a favor by offing yourself from the gene pool and lowering the quality of your DNA, fucking kretins.

IPAs have become the hipster of beers. It's all about pushing the IBU levels and muh special hops.

Give me a good dark ale or porter any day over that garbage.

>We can hold it we just choose not to,
Bull fucking shit. I've drank with brits bigger than me that got stooged after 2 bottles of fucking milquetoast Heineken and I am not even getting into drinking pure local distillates like raki, souma, ouzo and the like since most of you chimp the fuck out.

I live in the second most tourist centric island in the country and over the years I've with quite if lot of your kind, young, old, men or women and the only ones that are worthy of recognition in this regard are the Irish and the Scots (for the most part). The memes aren't lie.

I hope you're not implying that cannabis is any better there comrade.

>cannabis

You are the actual degenerate.

You can drink alcohol casually and be fine, I've never heard of casual cannabis use.

Casual users don't talk about it since it's illegal

I am. Prove me wrong

Legalize other drugs if you want to curtail the alcoholism epidemic.

maybe you should take out the butt plug and try it.
I like it much better than the whores poison.

"""alcoholism"""

yes, (((they))) are winning the war for YOUR mind.

>non addictive

>graphic with no data to support it

I'M CONVINCED!

Doesn't matter, keep drinking degenerate. *redneck voice* Hurr durr guys let's get some beeer and get druuuunnnkk.

Degeneracy.

Try to taper off. If you quit cold turkey it can quite literally kill you. I've known two people that had heart attacks and died due to improper withdrawal from alcohol.

Why bother? If you wanted to be proven wrong or have your degeneracy challenged you can easily find the information yourself.

Enjoy crippling anxiety and psychosis in two years.

Lol, a nation whose beer is as strong as water become alcoholics. amazing.

Pretty much every woman is an alcoholic, I mean it's essentially a cliche at this point.

>"wine moms"
>muh Merlot
Go on a dating app and count how many woman aren't posing with a drink in their hands. The problem isn't the booze per session, but the culture of nihilism we exist in.

Cock carousel and cocktails go hand in hand.