Trump sets a clear red line, telling North Korea to never threaten US

>Trump sets a clear red line, telling North Korea to never threaten US.
>North Korea calls his bluff and crosses red line instantly, theatening US base at Guam.
>Trump doesn't respond, still fat and still has 2 weeks left on his vacation.

"But the wall, Shillary's emails, bring back coal!"

The alt-right is a joke with no credibility.

What she he do, launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike?

The next CNN headline would be about how Trump is an evil warlord who committed genocide. You libcucks can never be pleased.

He's doing better in life then you are

this

u retards splerged about red lines for years

NK threatening guam reminds me of scaramucci threatening to fire the whole fucking staff at once

If only

Hey settle down there.

He's the one who told North Korea to never threaten the US or he would bring the pain.

North Korea threatened the US right afterwards.

Where's the pain?

I mean, Trumpy is still on vacation. Still. He best follow up if he wants to be credible and not some old fat windbag with a microphone and zero credibility who watches Fox News alone every night.

jesus, he looks like under-cooked spareribs.

There's gotta be a way to get an MSM report about his lack of back-bone and flip flopping faggotry to his TV screen so he can take a long,hard look and realize he's gotta grow a pair and glass some gooks or face looking like a cuck

What was his "red line" exactly?
What I remember reading is that he talked of "new threats". So the media choose to interpret this as verbal threats (which NK has been doing since forever). But what this meant was them developing new military threats (which is pretty obvious if you have even half a brain cell).
So this seems like FAKE NEWS yet again.

>"North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire, fury and frankly power the likes of which this world has never seen before." - Trump speaking at Bedminster Golf Club

North Korea instantly responded with a threat: "The KPA Strategic Force is now carefully examining the operational plan for making an enveloping fire at the areas around Guam with medium-to-long-range strategic ballistic rocket Hwasong-12 in order to contain the U.S. major military bases on Guam including the Anderson Air Force Base."

Trump is still on his vacay.

Don't reply to shill threads folks.

Not clear if he meant the threats themselves or the realization of the threats.
It's extremely unlikely that the US would commit itself to nuclear war in response to verbal threats.

When we go to war with North Korea and China is brought in, I hope it eventually spreads to Russia so I can invade your town.

Hoping for the long shot of aggressively neutralizing all nork military capabilities simultaneously, eliminating all risk of a reaponse againt Seoul.

But fully expecting the Jewish Afghanistan/Iraq quagmire, trading gentile sons for dollars.

>neutralizing all nork military capabilities simultaneously
I wonder if the US would be able to do that.
They have A LOT of artillery, some of it underground.
And they could send millions of soldiers at SK. That would do some damage even if SK is better equipped and has US support.

Trump makes himself weaker every day.

Red line. Crossed. Nothing.

stupid, weak, sad

>better in life

no, he's not. he's a horrible human being in nearly every way.

I'm just glad that the people who bitched and moaned about obongo only imposing sanctions and allowing the norks to do whatever the fuck they want beyond that are eating their words. All fucking politicians are the same, and you niggers should hurry up and become a realist about this fact too. The world economy is simply too fragile to accomodate some crazy gook razing Seoul to the ground, so this shit needs to be handled carefully. Even faux machismo Trump realizes that.

Stop making fun of him. He has autism.

I can make one of those pictures for Obama.

Remember kiddies to sage all Leftypol/shareblue/shill threads

you could - yet trump is still a horrible person in nearly every way.

rialy maks ya zhinkh

It's okay to hurt princess.