About The Emails

So I'm pretty oblivious about the whole Hillary e-mail scandal and randomly reading through them on WikiLeaks is no good so can you guys give me a nice grounded analysis ?
Like what exactly did she say/send wikipedia says fbi found shittons of classified,secret and top secret information but I couldn't really find stuff when i googled it.

Other urls found in this thread:

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=pYhzYpJpK8g
freebeacon.com/politics/gowdy-suggests-clinton-entanglements-with-doj-deeper-than-suspected/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I can't access classified or top secret info
Are you really that dumb?
Hillary used a non secure, non government email address to share classified and top secret information. That is against the law right there.

She also deleted over 30000 emails that were under subpoena, which is also a crime. We'll never know what was in those deleted emails unless they turn up somewhere else.

she sent and received classified emails at the highest level of classification publically known. She was not tried because there is no precedent for trying such a level of gross negligence. According to Comey, "no reasonable prosecutor would try the case" given that there is no case history of such crime. This was a cop out on his part, because he was aware of the backroom dealings.

Later, after Comey's firing, Chaffetz and Gowdy stated on live TV that classified documents revealed that Comey knew Lynch had the books in for Clinton, and that she would not accept his recommendation to prosecute her.

The ACLJ, as of several days ago, released documents obtained from the DOJ that revealed that the DOJ, under Lynch, indeed had been making dealings with Clinton. They had orchestrated the infamous tarmac meeting, and planned the coverup with various MSM outlets.

Comey, likely, is vindicated. He is probably /ourguy/.

The old cunt was handling and transferring documents that are above TOP SECRET clearance through unsecured channels. She literally should be in military prison.

She deleted the most treasonous ones and is trying to kill everyone who knows the truth and the whereabouts of the deleted 33,000 emails.

When she was Secretary of State, she routinely ignored regulations governing the handling of classified security. She took her cell phones into SCIFs, and used them to transmit classified information. Any reasonably competent foreign intelligence agency could have intercepted those transmissions. She also had a private email server located in her home, and used it for personal business, including the transmission of classified information. After migrating the data from one computer to another, the original was "lost in the mail." No one knows what happened to it. A hard drive and several cell phones were also "destroyed" without proper witnesses or certificates of destruction.

When the FBI interviewed her and asked if she had ever had State Department training on how to handle classification, she said no. This might technically be true, but it's definitely an evasion. She was an original classification authority and held an active clearance, so she received training on both of those on a yearly basis. (Unless she just decided to skip them, which is dereliction of duty.) If it wasn't done by the State Department, it might have been done by the Senate Office of Security, or the Executive Office of the President, but it would've been done at some point. She told the FBI she didn't know what it meant when a paragraph was marked (C), even though she has held a clearance for many years. She told the FBI she fell and hit her head, which caused memory problems and that was basically her entire excuse.

After the FBI made a records request, she assembled some kind of legal team to handle it outside the usual Freedom of Information/Privacy Act people. State Department employees called it the "shadow government." The lawyers on this team connected a computer with classified information to the internet, even after they knew it contained classified information.

I probably misremembered a few things. Look for the FBI 302 reports, they're full of incriminating stuff.

I just assumed since basically everything was dumped on wikileaks so was that..
Thank you, quite informative

this. sage thread is done.

piss off, the more people know, the better. fucking shill saging decent threads

>can you guys give me a nice grounded analysis ?
youtube.com/watch?v=pYhzYpJpK8g

the Email scandal is one thing. then you have the pay for play dealings she did under her foundation. which honestly i think is is the bigger story here. working with foreign powers including russia, ukraine, the entire middle east, billionaires, human trafficking on a massive scale, colluding with isis and the mexican cartels to kill and silence innocent people who know of her and her husbands crimes against humanity.

they deserve to be tortured and hung like the traitors they are.

Selling Special Access Programs (SAPs) to foreign nationals without security clearance, for cash donations to her foundation.

According to Comey, "no reasonable prosecutor would try the case" given that there is no case history of such crime. This was a cop out on his part, because he was aware of the backroom dealings.

It was a cop out and a lie. DCI Deutch was prosecuted for storing and processing classified information on his home computer. That's no different than Hillary using her home email server to transmit classified information.

And he literally changed the law while speaking to the legislature. He told them they wouldn't prosecute because there was no intent to do something nefarious, but the law does not have an intent requirement. It's "gross negligence," spelled out right there in the statute for anyone to read. Any idiot special agent could get a copy of Clinton's SF 312, her SAP/SCI NDAs, and her training records, then use those to prove she knew what she was doing was wrong. The available evidence easily met and surpassed the negligence standard. But they didn't bother collecting it; they didn't even pretend it was a real investigation.

He was agreeing with me, faggot. Going into baseless assumptions on what was in her emails, you go after what you can prove. The fact that she had an unsecured email address

Thanks guys..I googled a lotta shit but sort of abstained from reading anything published by CNN and BBC (basically 95% of the articles/the entire first page was covered w exclusively bbc or cnn stuff and considering the left-wing bias i came here, say what you want about right-wing bias atleast shit isnt distorted and you are the one interpreting the information)

I think the email was related to pay for play. AQAP money was funneled through Qatar to the Clinton Foundation. In turn, she transmitted information on covert action in the Arabian Peninsula through insecure channels. That traffic was intercepted and passed to the Qataris, who sold it to AQAP.

The players might be a bit off, but as an operation, it's seemless. There's no way for US investigators to prove the Qatar money is dirty. The USIC might know, but they won't produce anything that will stand up in court. On the back end, Lynch protects Clinton from prosecution, and Clinton saves face by saying it was an accident and Oh my God how did this get here I am not good with computers.

The case was a bit different. Deutch agreed to a plea, but was pardoned. No case history per se

Got some insight into pay to play stuff. shit wow..thanks again for the info.

Comey said no reasonable prosecutor would have taken the case. Comey's plea indicates at least one prosecutor thought the case was worth taking, even though he was likely to be pardoned. The Deutch case was only different because his name wasn't Clinton.

His statement was qualified with further edification that no case history existed. Technically true, since the pardon removes everything.

Where can I find the gowdy x chaffetz beat down

re gowdy:
freebeacon.com/politics/gowdy-suggests-clinton-entanglements-with-doj-deeper-than-suspected/
He did it on fox in the morning. The video there seems dead but the text roughly goes through it