This kills the Google

This kills the Google

>(((micropayments)))
>(((better ads)))
>(((a better deal)))

sage

>micropayments
>Better adds

Hey we are going to cure your cancer with this other cancer!

>we automatically block ads and trackers
>and replace them with our ads

Itt: brainlets who don't know how to read or understand the genius behind the BAT ecosystem

Being based on chrome, It IS Google.

Webms don't work for shit unless you open them in new tabs... fuck that

Isnt it based on fire fox?

Please Einstein. Explain it to us lowly serfs and plebs

>not using waterfox

t. assblasted BAT investor

Brave doesn't have ads by default. If you want to earn revenue and have the revenue transferred to websites you hand choose, use Brave.

You could literally have all your money go to the Daily Stormer or Breitbart. It's perfect for the right.

It's based on Chromium, a stripped down version of Chrome that is free (libre) software and used primarily by developers. The fact that Brave offers all of the pictured search engines should tell you that it's not cucked by Google.

Mozilla fired the CEO of Brave for his political opinions. He would probably rather eat shit than use Firefox as the base for his software.

Mozilla fired their founder. Yes, you heard that correctly.

>You could literally have all your money go to the Daily Stormer or Breitbart.

Goat, I can finally help out the Daily Stormer! Not even memeing love those guys.

You could opt out from ads for now.

Micropayments are only way for small independent developer to get money. Sad but true. Also it is not like you need to pay anything now fro usage.

Brave is still unfinished prodcut and i don't see much advantage over ublock origin. Maybe better tracking protection though it is difficult to perceive.

>choose to show brave only ads
>still dont see any ads
magical

Made and sponsored by the CIA.

Why can't we get Terry Davis to code a browser for us 4channers?

good, apparently he wanted to put micropayments and adverts into the browser.

Firefox did right.

They fired him for his political beliefs you cuck.

From Brendan Eich's wikipedia page:

On March 24, 2014, Eich was promoted to CEO of Mozilla Corporation.[12] Gary Kovacs, John Lilly and Ellen Siminoff resigned from the Mozilla board after the appointment,[13] some anonymously expressing disagreements with Eich's strategy and their desire for a CEO with experience in the mobile industry.[14][15] Some employees of Mozilla tweeted calls for his resignation, with reference to his donation of $1,000 to California Proposition 8, which banned same-sex marriage in California[16][17] before being struck down in 2013. Eich stood by his decision to fund the campaign, but wrote on his blog that he was sorry for “causing pain” and pledged to promote equality at Mozilla.[13][18] Some of the activists created an online shaming campaign against Eich, with online dating site OkCupid automatically displaying a message to Firefox users with information about Eich's donation, and suggesting that users switch to a different browser (though giving them a link to continue with Firefox).[19][20][21] Others at the Mozilla Corporation spoke out on their blogs in his favor.[22][23] Board members wanted him to stay in the company in a different role.[24]

On April 3, 2014, Eich stepped down as CEO and resigned from working at Mozilla; in his personal blog, Eich posted that "under the present circumstances, I cannot be an effective leader."[25][26] Andrew Sullivan said of Eich's departure that "there is not a scintilla of evidence that he has ever discriminated against a single gay person at Mozilla"[27] and the episode "should disgust anyone interested in a tolerant and diverse society."

Brave is so much faster than Chrome on my phone, already switched.

But there's no way to transfer tab and passwords from chrome to brave on my desktop?

What's the extension/addon support like?

t. firefox brainlet

where is my fucking tiny client Sup Forums browser, sapes`?