Why is the myth that "only leftists read and are educated" still believed by most people?

Why is the myth that "only leftists read and are educated" still believed by most people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VkhL0hzWPCY
usnews.com/high-schools/best-high-schools/articles/2017-05-17/map-see-high-school-graduation-rates-by-state
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

schools and universities in the west were taken over by marxists

literally who believes this nonsense?

and the (((media))) painting anyone right wing as inbred hillbillies doesn't help

>myth
Facts don't lie, sweetie.

believed by whom? your echochamber?

because only suburban and rural retards voted for trump. educated city people voted for Hillary

Now count only STEM degrees and ignore the "gender studies" and "communications" grads

because rightist only read low trier literature (bestsellers)

"Sweetie"

Stop doing this shit. It's dumb.
Fucking pajieet from shareblue

Why did he have to kill Han Solo?

It is not a myth. Most right wing people in the world are illiterate and duller than the inside of a bin.

>indoctrinated city people voted for Hillary
FTFY

This.

In any case, people who actually read tend not to lean strongly one way or the other.

City people are retards though.

unless you read the communist manifiesto

Leftists need to go to school. Right wing are more likely to be autodidacts.

Only dipshit leftists who don't read and aren't educated believe this garbage.

The meme exists because idiots everywhere are attracted to the idea of a simple label automatically making them appear intelligent, stupid people are attracted to stuff like this like flies to shit.

leftists and OP

why you worship saying "stem" so much? does it give you a hardon?

thats not true moron as most education is capitalist one who wants to go outside the norm need to look on more original sources

It's really easy to understand. Propaganda to show that leftest are smarter and know what they are doing while the redneck hillbilly's are always right wing for some reason.

As to why it is still believed, its propaganda and pride.

and dumb right people dont read because they are afraid of looking too beta. what do you expect if gringo culture hates intellectuals too much. > muh guns and freedum

>Unsourced hodgepodge with maybe 40% correlation
>Sweetieposting

>Propaganda to show that leftest are smarter

That is not propaganda. People with more intelligence tend to be left wing. The right wing is for the duller people, poorer people.

There is nothing wrong with this situation. It is one person one vote, they all count equally.

Is that Zlatan Ibrahimovic?

>only leftists read and are educated
It's true almost everywhere as long as you're not referring to sjw tier.

because many intellectuals are jews and you dont read jewery

because the opposite is true
the masses hate the truth

Leftists prefer fiction books while people on the right prefer technical books based on facts

It's purely propaganda. The majority of intelligent people are centrist/libertarian. Which makes sense. The intelligent think for themselves. Not in collective groups like lefties.

I've debated lefties from Harvard. They were just as tarded as the other lefties I've encountered. The only difference was they had a larger ego until they wept from being made a fool.

>well-read leftists

Harry Potter and LOTR novels don't count.

Nobody believes that except for the left. And even they are getting unsure of themselves.

>implying leftists read LOTR
too white, too european, too traditional. also "darkies/orcs in the east"

no, sjw's don't like Tolkein. that's why Game of Thrones exists now so dumb liberals can LARP as stronk independent woman rulers

youtube.com/watch?v=VkhL0hzWPCY

As asians are smarter than whites and whites are smarter than blacks, atheists are smarter than religious fags

Tolkien is a shit writer anyway, he's only good in its own retarded genre.

>the right prefer technical books based on facts
>the aerican right is full of religious fags who believe pseudo-history/mythology such as the bible

if you mean ethnonationalists, julius evola read a bunch of occult non-sense.

Let me guess. You're a Asian who's atheist and loves communism. You wouldn't happen to be a trans gender? Oh wait. You're just a cuck.

They're not educated they're indoctrinated. If you're a good leftist you move on.

usnews.com/high-schools/best-high-schools/articles/2017-05-17/map-see-high-school-graduation-rates-by-state

Leftists tend to read only works that fit within their ideological sphere that confirm their world view; rightists tend to read both works within their own ideological sphere and also that of the other side(s), because rightists value discrediting an opposing ideology based on facts and arguments rather than 'feelings'.

That is true and also why liberalism is a religion. It takes faith the believe something without any evidence.

only thing true about me that you have managed to guess right is the atheism. The other stuff is incorrect. I am a caucasian, and I am not a communist. I believe in a freemarket (although i open to a social safety net)

I am a virgin. You have to have a wife or a girlfriend to be a cuckold.
even if i were transgender i would not change my appearance to that of a woman because i would look ugly as a woman. I am not transgender.

are you saying i have to be asian to believe asians on average smarter than whites on average? do you deny facts?

Because right wingers believed it themselves. Many if not most of the very best writers in history were conservatives, yet nowadays you'll have trouble finding a right winger who has read Yeats, Marianne Moore, T. S. Eliot, etc.

Most grads are Lib tards. Go to any college, and the degree earners of science and tech majors are majority asian, and they keep the fuck out of politics because they recognize it's an act of futility. Most white people aka the liberals, are taking marxist brainwashing classes. Express conservative views and you are met with insults and shunned, and the entire classroom turns into a 2 vs. 28 with people FUCKING TRIGGERED over what you said, and you're also on your Professor's badside now when it comes to grading.

Typical American university today:
Express conservative, pro-religious ideas, TRIGGER a group of people instantly, who react emotionally, have that "disgusted" look in their face, start getting super emotional and berate you, "Umm, excuse me, buuuut..." maybe one or two people jump in to defend you, smiling and sort of trying to be defusing of the TRIGGER happening in the classroom, but a lot of times they also stay quiet, and they just look at you and smile as a sign of, "lol, hey friend, you stirred the hornets nest here, but... fug man."

Out of all the lib fag electives I was forced to take, I had two professors that were conservative and would actually (albeit covertly) help against the onslaught of leftists, but the vast majority are leftist, from students to teachers. It's pretty bad.

Real question is why do right wingers still earn more.

>atheists are smarter than religious fags

low IQ - Believes in God
median IQ - Doesn't believe in God
high IQ - There could be a God
Transcendental brain with beams shooting out of it - Believes in God

cool blog post commie

>liberals
>leftists

pick one and only one