ISLAM GENERAL

ISLAM GENERAL

>لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ ٱلله

>lā ʾilāha ʾillā llāh muḥammadun rasūlu llāh

>There is no god but Allah. Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

ITT: We discuss all things that have to do with Islam including history, theology, the Qur'an, the hadiths, Sharia law, etc.

Praise be to Allah (subḥānahu wa-taʿālā) brothers and sisters, may peace be upon all of his prophets. Now, let's all join together and help Sup Forums discover the beauty of Islam.

How to convert (revert):

islamreligion.com/articles/204/how-to-convert-to-islam-and-become-muslim/

chatislamonline.org/en/convert-to-islam.html

Islam on prophetʿĪsā ibn Maryām [Jesus] (PBUH):

islamreligion.com/articles/31/jesus-in-islam-part-1/

islamreligion.com/articles/30/jesus-in-islam-part-2/

islamreligion.com/articles/29/jesus-in-islam-part-3/

chatislamonline.org/en/jesus-and-christianity.html

وَأَوْفُوا بِعَهْدِ اللَّهِ إِذَا عَاهَدْتُمْ وَلَا تَنْقُضُوا الْأَيْمَانَ بَعْدَ تَوْكِيدِهَا وَقَدْ جَعَلْتُمُ اللَّهَ عَلَيْكُمْ كَفِيلًا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَفْعَلُونَ

"Fulfill the covenant of Allah when you have pledged to do so, and do not break your oaths after you have sworn them; for swearing in His name you have made Allah your surety; surely Allah has knowledge of all your actions." - Surah 16:91

There is no God but God and Jesus is his son

False.

"The Jews say, 'Ezra is the son of Allah '; and the Christians say, 'The Messiah is the son of Allah.' That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?" - Surah 9:30

If we convert will you leave?

If you convert we can help others find the truth of Allah and his messenger. :)

yes but it will be extremely blasphemous

Islam is fake, it's not a real religion.

في ذلك على ما رواه البخاري عن عائشة رضي الله عنها أنها قالت: كنت أغار على اللاتي وهبن أنفسهن لرسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم، وأقول: أتهب المرأة نفسها؟ فلما أنزل الله تعالى: (ترجي من تشاء منهن وتؤوي إليك من تشاء ومن ابتغيت ممن عزلت فلا جناح عليك) قلت: ما أرى ربك إلا يسارع في هواك.

Bukhari wrote: Aisha would be jealous of all the women that would give them selves to Mohammad, and she said to Mohammad, "would a woman give herself away?" And in that God sent his word { Take what you want from (women) or what you wish as there is no problem in that for you (Mohammad) } and Ashia said: "I see that God is quick to answer your desires."

>tmw Mohammad BTFOed by a 9 year old.

Lets not fool around here, you know it, I know it, we all know. Islam is a legitimate religion like Scientology is a legitimate religion. They were all created for a need to unify people and use them all.

There is much more to this.

Islam is of Allah.

why you kiss vagina of hajjar ?

I feel bad for Muslims. They are always trying to convert people, but no one wants to be Muslim. I donate old things to Goodwill and every time I go in there, Muslims are always pinning shoppers into their sales pitch of how Islam is the religion of peace and how Islam and Christianity is basically the same thing and that Muhammad was the messenger of Allah. Sorry to say it, but no one likes you guys.

4 u

Christianity is true, Islam is false

Mohammed was a degenerate pig fucker and a pedophile and Allah is a sissy cunt that attacks whites and not jews

Is there anywhere I can chat with Shia like where one can chat with Sunnis online?

Sunni Islam isn't for me. I want to check out Shia Islam now.

Someone needs to drop a bunker buster on that stupid box...

t. kike

>Let me check out the slightly less jewed version of this jewish degenerate religion, I'm so interested in that
Oy vey!

Based Polish Jesus.

t. zionist slave

That's a very small nuke

>I won't study something
>ID is KFR
Infidel pls

Kike pls. I know enough about it. Shia and Sunnis have been killing each other for centuries about Muhammad's cousin or something. How fucking inbred and retarded you have to be to do that. Islam is the sword of the jewry.

Back off pal. Sup Forums is our territory, mind your own business or face the consequences

>complains I'm looking at something slightly less Jewed
>still calls me a Kike

wut

And yeah I know, but that doesn't affect learning about it, now, does it?

Momo knew about ISIS and ISIS-like entities.
He allowed it.

Hudhayfa ibn al-Yaman reported:
> I asked, “O Messenger of Allah, we were living in an evil time and Allah brought us good which we live in now. Will there be evil after this good?”
> The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Yes.”
> I said, “And any good after this evil?”
> The Prophet said, “Yes.”
> I said, “And any evil after this good?”
> The Prophet said, “Yes.” I said, “How will it be?”
> The Prophet said, “Rulers after me will come who do not follow my guidance and my tradition (sunnah). Some of their men will have the hearts of devils in a human body.”
> I said, “O Messenger of Allah, what should I do if I live to see that time?”
> The Prophet said, “You should listen and obey them even if the ruler strikes your back and takes your wealth, even still listen and obey.”

Source: Sahih Muslim 1847

This.
im waiting for someone to spam gore desu

Momo was a weirdo

A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hadhaifa, lived with him and his family in their house.
> She (i. e. the daughter of Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Salim has attained (purbety) as men attain, and he understands what they understand, and he enters our house freely, I, however, perceive that something (rankles) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa,
> whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said to her: suckle him and you would become unlawful for him, and (the rankling) which Abu Hudhaifa feels in his heart will disappear.
> She returned and said: So I suckled him, and what (was there) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa disappeared.

Source: Sahih Muslim Book 008, Hadith 3425

>la ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah
Lulu lalala halalalam mahalalalalala luruluru lahaha
STFU