Red pill me on Affirmative Action

What is this? And why is it all over the news?

Take people that would not normally get a chance to do X and give them a chance to do X, despite not being the most qualified or the best. That's it.

It lowers the standards for niggers on many things such as getting into colledge( this is the only example I know desu) so this leads to them doing pourer because they are allowed into colledges that are too good for them.

It's the reason why you should never go to a black doctor

Gives extra privileges to minorities for entrance into college bc of perceived societal inequalities. Really just enables poc to get into college easier without actually helping them get a better education while in state-run high schools. Setting them up for failure once they get into the real world which turns into resentment (based on race). Never actually raises the standard of living or education for poc but kinda keeps them perpetually locked into an ideology of victimhood and resentment.

White students need to score 500 points higher on their SATs than black students to get into the exact same collage because black students are not capable of competing in an equal intellectual capacity.

The reason is because they are minorities who where the victims of prejudice in the past, even though Asians (who are also minorities, used as cheap or slave labor, and where more recently the victims of prejudice (rounded up into camps)) constantly do better than both whites and blacks.

She is sexy.

>shill
Affirmative Action is supposed to help minorities get fairer opportunity in employment and other institutions. Because otherwise only white men would get selected for anything due to prejudice and discrimination.

>despite not being the most qualified or the best.
Not necessarily. But, this happens in tons of areas, regardless of Affirmative Action. Affirmative Action has nothing to do with that.

>durr niggers
Affirmative Action has been used to help white women far more than anyone else.

yeah who the fuck is she GOD DAMN

>Affirmative Action has nothing to do with that.

Affirmative action leads to diversity hires. I understand what the intention was, but it tries to solve a problem that should have been addressed through schooling or training.

>Because otherwise only white men would get selected for anything due to prejudice and discrimination.

That's not true at all. There may be industries that are majority white male, but there's nothing stopping you from applying for those jobs if you have the training.

>jihadi
It's what makes people like you take positions you're not qualified for.

Ashley Moore, already fucked by Justin Bieber.

They are already blame it on white women, lel.

I'll give you a personal example

>be me
>18
>3.9 UWGPA
>32 ACT
>1350 SAT
>ran three businesses in high school
>paid for private high school myself
>4 years of varsity football
I'm going to FSU.

>be nigger
>3.7 UWGPA
>1290 SAT
>32 ACT
>zero extracurriculars, just studied all the time
Substantial scholarship to Vanderbilt.

LEAFED.com

Discrimination against whites and asians in favor of blacks and mexicans.

Cultural appropriation is never right. I dont know why so many Sup Forumssters want to fuck black chicks. Stay with your own race and stop pushing cultural appropriation.

Justin bieber fucks a lot of non-white women. I think he is /ourguy/

Where was my affirmative action? Mulatto Hispanic with a 4.0 GPA and 1900 SAT and they're still making me pay because my family's loaded.

Going by all these stories I should've gotten into MIT or Stanford.

She's got fucked up tits.
I like them.

Her bra is too small and pushing her breasts out both sides. She probably thought it looked good, because head on it makes them look like they're large and spilling out even though from other angles they look flat and flabby. Just needs a better bra.

Mexicans Muslims and Blacks*

Using afrimative action for college admittance in states like California have been illegal for quite some time
Sure it was a thing in the 70s and 80s but not so much anymore

>Affirmative action has been used to help white women more than anything else.

No it hasn't. That's just something people say when affirmative action gets called out. You really don't have any solid date to back up that claim. Blacks have standards lowered for them when it comes getting admitted into universities and elibility for subprime mortgage loans. White women don't get access to either of those benefits.