White people

>White people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRYOkYquttQ&t=670s
hooktube.com/watch?v=yRYOkYquttQ&t=670s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Guinessbro.

Both white people and this show are awesome.

Kys for the latter statement

no way this is real. i refuse.

I cannot imagine being so anally retentive I could not enjoy this show.

>he watches lord of the rings with dongs melodrama

GREAT FUCKIGN EPISODE

i mean how many people did they light on fire for those scenes

very hard work to pull off

GREAT WOW

>women

>just turn your brain off

GoT has always been liberal trash, but it's gotten palpably bad starting last season, which is when the jew writers got more autonomy and stopped sticking to GRRM's script.

That's when we started getting all the feminism bullshit. We're already 4 episodes into this season and we already have:
- Dragon cunt and mulatto chick talking about how progressive the valyrian language is for not misgendering her
- Dickless mulatto guy acting like a feminized pussy and being presented as the ideal man
- Mulatto chick having awkward soapboxy dialogue about how marriage is problematic and how free love is liberating
- Designated "bad guy" of the season is problematic because he exudes too much "toxic masculinity"
- Jon Snow is a good man because he acts like a little beta bitch around YASS QUEEN dragon cunt
- Dragon cunt literally using a horde of shitskin rapists to invade and attack the white people
- Leader of the shitskin horde saying "your people [whites] don't know how to fight"

And then you have all these freakish SJWs and nu-males at the bar cheering dragon cunt and her foreign hordes on.
Fuck, seeing these faggots makes me want to shave my beard, because they're ruining facial hair for everyone.

>baby brain liberals

Kek

all jews

>Jon Snow
After becoming King of the north its Jon Avalanche now.

LOL holy fuck. fucking CRYING. jesus christ...

>marxist scum
>white

Is he /ourguy/?

They look childish. I don't know if it's the wide-eyed, transfixed facial expressions, the colorful hair and graphic t-shirts, the frequency at which they let out a theatrical reaction, or what. It just seems like a bunch of people who don't know what to do with themselves and who adopt the trappings of adulthood like beer and tattoos because they know themselves to be very childlike.

should've made a webm of when the savages come down the hill on horses and everyone was cheering as if they were coming to rape their tight assholes

/ourguy/ at 0.17

Who in the fuck did they kill on the walking dead?(I havent watched it in years)

>Jesus in the background praying

you are probably right

her hair isnt flapping in the wind at all... i didnt notice it the first time.

WTF is this a parody or do people actually behave like this about a fucking tv show?

This is why women shouldn't be in the military

My sides
These people are fucking retarded.

Looks like Glen.
I haven't watched in years either so I'm not sure, it got boring.

Yes!

>a bunch of people who don't know what to do with themselves and who adopt the trappings of adulthood like beer and tattoos
Pretty much. There are many people close to 30 now that havent grown up. They're shallow empty people that think they're living life but their life is made up of pretty much 90% Jewish entertainment

I think hipsterdom is a manifestation of mankind's natural desire to be "part of something" and identify with a sort-of tribal group. They are not allowed to be masculine or have a white identity, so they use other things as surrogates.

It's basically men wanting something that's theirs, but this is the only kosher-approved way of doing so.

>ruining facial hair for everyone

kek

that "dude" is crying. ill just call him a fag who got friendzoned is why the girl is lying on him

Do Americans actually react to movies or such in any physical way ? Or is it just a trope like clapping ?

THE AGE OF WOMEN IS OVER

Is this legit or is it over-acting like what pewdiepie does when playing video games?

I've never seen this in real life so Im not sure, if so this generation is fucked holy hell.

Literally who fucking cares about this show? Also is that girl on the left autistic? She looks actually upset.

What movie is this shit?

some people are close to 50 and the haven't grown up yet

Thought they were watching The Hobbit until I saw that dwarf.

The irony is not lost on me.

I still don't know how this bar hasn't been mass reported to HBO and its service shut off yet.

>the shitskin on the left

this shit is truly like clapping when the elevator comes down, or shart in mart

why are americans doing this? I don't want to offend you americans here, I don't want to attack you, but still this kind of shit isn't heard of here in europe

People get upset over the strangest shit.

asian gf

didn't last long..

typical

I for one do not enjoy the show, because it was ruined by it's "nerd xD" fanbase and deviates from the book to appease those retards.

It's just white people. They get excited over weird shit and also have a creepy tendency to treat their pets like human children.

That's from a watching party in Luxembourg City...

People watch these things in bars to get riled up. It's a social experience for them, same as a sports game.

Also, you put a camera in front of retards and they overact, because it's a reaction video and that's what dumb people want out of them.

i cried when hodor died, come at me nigger

people like you make me sick... stop looking for PC shit in GoT.

The show is awesome because it blurs the line between good & evil... for example all the libtards have Danny as their favourite character while at the same time she is a borderline tyrant, taking everything she wants by force.

Question why is the girl on the Left holding one guys hand, but then cuddling up on MexiFat to the right of her?

oh fuck my sides
i need to search for more reactions like this haha

apparently, according to some behind the scenes thing on facebook, they had up to 20 people set on fire at a time (which is some SFX record) - the stuntmen have to hold their breath for the whole time they're alight too and trust that someone with a fire extinguisher will quickly be on them 20 - 30 seconds later

I agree, and the funny thing about this group is that it's majority white. Hipster culture is sort of "implicit" even when it tries not to be. I think a lot of non-white people look at whites with blue hair, tattoos and shit jobs and are at best baffled and at worst feel contempt.

crying over a TV series

Cunts like these overreact because of the cam on them.

haha totally

>/ourguy/ in the black shirt cheering for bronn against MUH stronk womyn

I've always wondered how much of an emotional reaction to a movie/show is normal since I've never felt the need to react openly. Am I a sociopath?

sauce nao, senpai.

all pewdiepie is the true emotion.
it comes from the heart, and you should best believe it yourself.

What in the fuck is this gay ass shit?

i want to frame this picture on my wall

FVCKIN SPOILER FOR NON-ANGLOS

Based Guinness guy

>"I swear to god, if this bitch don't shut up..."

this webm makes me so happy

FUCK THE TARGARYEN WENCH AND HER BROWN HORDES

KEEP WESTEROS WHITE, SIDE WITH THE LANNISTERS

it's just not a good show

Are the watching lord of the rings? Thought it was for nerds

Bullshit, black people do it even more, anyone who has ever watched a horror movie in theatres can attest to that fact.

Something about this emotional attachment to entertainment we have makes me worrisome.

Idk there are a lot of really weird spergy millennials who take cues from youtube e-celebs, adventure time and american positivity culture into their adulthood. if it horrifies you, that's because it is horrifying.

thicc bettie page there reminds me of a girl i almost dated

Its not, maybe a small reaction at best. Not this autism.

>women are equal to me-

youtube.com/watch?v=yRYOkYquttQ&t=670s

axed from Sup Forums, relevant to thread;

"Watch this video [the scene where Jamie Lannister charges the Dragon]:

Notice the inversion of the classically heroic image: a single man, white, on his white horse, charging against a fearsome dragon with lance in hand. A maiden stands nearby, in need of rescue. He stands for masculine heroism, defense of mankind against evil, the courage of an individual against all odds, against a terrifying and monstrous foe.

He's going to slay the dragon, and of course, in the process rescue a maiden.

Except in this inverted, 2017 version of the classic image, the heroic knight is the villain. There also is no maiden, or, at least, she's been transformed by becoming a witch who *rides* the dragon, and, by using its power, no longer "needs to be rescued". Note that this trope, the damsel in distress who needs to be saved from a monster, is a classic feminist criticism of the heroic arc (see creatures like Anita Sarkeesian or whatever her name is).

The maiden is now a sorcerer or a witch.

The classic villain, the sorcerer, the witch, the one who traffics in the monstrous and the obscene for personal power (reanimating her dead husband, killing humans with dragons) has likewise been inverted in a YAASSS KWEEN "heroic" figure.

Meanwhile, the crowd cheers as ordinary men stand firm in ranks against barbarians and monstrous dragons and are incinerated and decapitated. The crowd cheers as the Heroic Male figure, trying to slay the dragon and the witch, is defeated. One woman even says "ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!" as she sees that Jamie Lannister survives.

This is where we are as a society."

wait they have bars showing game of thrones? That's pretty cool communal experince desu.

Can someone shoot that ugly fat slug with her tits hanging out?

>Television shows, which can be watched without ever interacting with the "fan base"
>ruined by the fanbase
retard

Hook'd for those that care.
hooktube.com/watch?v=yRYOkYquttQ&t=670s

we all know the Lansters are going to fall, Jamie will be a slave and Cersei will be beheaded, then Tywan or the dwarf can't member his name I think it's Tywan but he will be like an Honorary Council member for John Snow or some shit in trade for selling his family out.

>overweight bearded loser
>Sup Forums's guy
It checks out

So white people are basically nigger-tier in their own ways? Not anything I didn't already know.

Seriously, what the fuck? This is some Latin Colosseum tier bull shit. How can we be so enthralled with entertainment that we become emotionally attached?

I loved it when Gren the chink died, I actually smiled and didn't bother hiding it, the people I was watching it with were like "How could you!" .... :)

Gotta admit this is pretty pathetic

>White people

Show how Negros chimp out when somebody slam dunks or do a magic trick

>women being vile
wow, come back with some real news

>siding with the unscrupulous bureaucrats and not the freefolk and their decentralised govt-lite northern kingdom
statist pls

Actually Jaime ends up joining Dany's army after realising that Cersei is insane.

Just download you retard. Or is that also not possible totalitarian Germany?

Stop kidding yourself, the books were trash too.

Nah man, the producers listen to the fanbase and changed the narrative to appeal to them. This way, i can't really watch the show without indirectly interacting with the fanbase.