I own an AR-15 to protect myself against government corr-

>I own an AR-15 to protect myself against government corr-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Canada
dailywire.com/news/19523/report-justice-department-has-offered-hillary-plea-joseph-curl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> I will kill my own people so I can rule ov-

repeat poster repeats threads all day repeatedly

umm once a day for the most part. you americans need to be put in your place

>What's the American civil war?

A FUCKING LEAF

You should talk.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Canada

>mfw I've had to educate several Canadian relatives that no, guns aren't banned in Canada

LOOKS LIKE POLL IS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

we don't walk around with assault rifles in our pants because we aren't pussies

Whoa, I better give up my guns so an AC-130 doesn't come kick down my door.

>our superior firepower will beat those Vietnamese farmers to a pu-
>our superior firepower will easily see us rule supreme and uncontested in the Middle Ea-

A fucking Spooky cannot police hundreds of millions of people.

>guns are useless in modern warfare
>and yet for some reason, every standing army in the world still has infantry and equips them with small arms

Liberal logic

like you're worth a 105mm shell

>its entirely impossible to own weapons because their fun to use

Seriously fuck Canada.

>implying soldiers (who are citizens) are going to fire on other citizens

>sage

Why the fuck would a government bomb and level out it's own infrastructure that they rely on?

The danger is from troop takeover. If they can be stopped by the citizen using privately owned arms, then there wont be any other way to subvert freedom of the people of their own state.

How stupid are you, leaf?

Just look at how your own civil rights are being taken away.

Arguments like this are just prove that the person just doesn't understand how military operations in real life work

Makes sense coming from a leaf that he wouldn't understand having a real military you fucking pansy

LOCK IT UP

>like you're worth a 105mm shell
>suggest something many times more expensive

>implying there aren't plenty of soldiers willing to do whatever their commander says for a paycheck and autistic levels of patriotism mixed with military-industrial brainwashing

>this is what liberals actually believe

the marines would

No, you just walk around in fear of being thrown in prison for misgendering someone.

Why the fuck do you people even bother replying? He's just shitposting, it's always been shitposting.

If the government went tyrranical then the military would probably split factions and fight each other. The side the American people support will win due to constant guerilla warfare ambushes and sabotage.

TIL missiles are more expensive than cannon rounds.

do you think i even care?

Justin, why are you so hung up on our rights to bear arms? Multiple times a day every day, same shit. Are you jealous?

>implying we give a shit when we've spent the same wasting some hadjis.

>I own a musket to protect myself against briti...

No, buddy. Keep making your dumb threads everyday lol.

>look mom i posted it again
And you got BTFO again.

Attrition.
/thread.

>They didn't just burn the fleet when it was moored.

el em ay oh tee bee ach

>What's the great emu conflict?

So, is there any more news about Hillary copping a plea with the Justice Department?

dailywire.com/news/19523/report-justice-department-has-offered-hillary-plea-joseph-curl

Most combat soldiers (infantry, armor, artillery) are your typical redneck bubbas from the south. In other words, from the same areas much of the supposed 'militia' movement is concentrated. These soldiers sympathize with the militia movement sentiments. I have a hard time believing soldiers will fire on their own

Fuck off OP.

we are leaves, we are legion

Checked and Correct

A reminder about who is actually behind this thread.

I could bring down a 130 with a pocket knife and a mercury thermometer.

You can't shot down planes with assault rifle dummy, you use this

>it's this thread again

ugh......

i really doubt the US would use any air support or other big time waeponry to fight off local threats.

too many possible collateral casualties. 'twould be guerilla warfare, where the american rebels would be much like palestinians, able to use civilians as shields, to neuter larger scale attacks.

an ar-15 would certainly help

The military is on the right's side.

nice guess but no

what happens when the energy runs out?

if we are powerless to fight back by why you concerned with people having ar-15s?

You know that most Military would join to the Civilian side right?

At least you moved on to a different airframe.

Air power is still useless in unconventional warfare tho.

Imagine making a life choice to post the same slide thread everyday just to be saged or ignored. One cannot truly understand the misery of a fucking leaf.

kek'd

>Go through toughest training of the services to fight for your country and people
>Will think nothing of illegally policing and killing their familys and neighbors, and citizens

Your really fucking stupid, you know that?

Why do these threads keep coming up? This has been hashed over a million times. why are the mods deleting other actually interesting but allowing these?

Secession of states is easy to fight against when you have clear targets

Enemies within, about, and on the move in a democratic society isnt

you newfag faggots need to learn how to sage threads

A) We know who governs us and we outnumber them

B) OP's a deluded faggot to believe that his countries own military would be willing to kill him for some supreme overlord.

If the US Gov would try to kill its own citizemships they would be vietnamed.

>fight for your country and people
>not fighting jew wars in the desert
lol

sage and reported

i wonder the same thing buddy

>1911
It really is sad, isn't it? I almost feel bad for the dumb fucking leaf.

Saging doesnt work anymore

the same has been told about the Vietnamese

fucking leaf

Why do you make these threads?

for (yous)

>everybody in the military is in the desert
poor poor leaf. Find a new hobby. This one will not find you any happiness.

A bunch of goat fuckers with nothing but home made IED's and small arms have kept us bogged down in the Middle East for over 15 years.

The fuck out of here with your gay ass leaf logic.

Holy shit, user. Thank you for this.

I mean, it's not like I didn't know the military is ours, but good god, I didn't even realize...

At least you are honest. Have another (you), leaf

What a great fucking argument. Completely original. I've never seen this before and I'm completely stumped.

Compelling..

Also: this guy has huge nips, biggest I've ever seen.

Sage

Either a Xing Ling or a Pepsi.

This

A small minority of brainwashed idiots without families recruited straight from homeless shelters might do it, but the vast majority would rather switch sides and fight against such a government than fire on their own mothers.

>implying American first worlders are as brave as viets and muzz

You can't police neighborhoods with an AC-130. You can't guard every government building with an Abrams. Eventually all enforcement of order, civil or martial, comes down to boots on the ground, men in the streets.

>I will shitpost about laws and culture for a country where in, I am irrel-

You are leaves....in the gutter

>our superior firepower will beat those Vietnamese farmers to a pu-

>implying America was militarily defeated in Vietnam

All pilots have to land some time, leaf. Fuel doesn't last forever. Those big expensive planes need supply lines, and all it takes to disable the supply lines are snipers and IEDs.

Shitposting bots even of the human variety are not people. They don't feel they only lust for more (((you)))"s. Think carl the cuck and virtue sygnaling. Exept for (((you)))'s. Theirs is the saddest of existences. I'm almost beginning to think that this is a nordbot tier wizard and this is secretly an anti leftypol psyop. Think about it they present an argument any anti gun cuck would immediately support and then spend 350 posts getting absolutely BTFO'ed every time every day. Eventually the lefty pollers who come to these threads to see the ebil nazies get "punched" will catch on to this argument being complete bullshit. They basically recycle this thread and keep it up like a sticky, but without mod help. That takes dedication, or shekels. But who would pay to ultimately just end up red pilling normies. It's counterproductive to the left's goals. This is either isect people posting for their daily bowl of rice and so they don't get put on an escalator. And they don't tell their supervisor because this thread gets them (((you)))s Or this is actually some poor tiered leaf taking out his frustrations by 8D backgammoning the leftists all day. Everyday. Either way maybe he deserves the (you) and a red pill for the effort. Think about it.