HILLARY DIDN'T TAKE THE PLEA BARGAIN DEAL. THE GALLOWS AWAIT

archive.fo/NCBYp

Day of the rope, is it actually coming?

>They are seriously thinking of reopening this investigation
Wow just like Trump promised during a fucking debate.

How shocking. Surprised he didn't order Sessions to actually look at the investigation right away. Probably too busy playing golf.

He has to make it look like hes distanced from the DOJ, if it looked like that Sessions was doing everything Trump wants. Media and the left would just scream COLLUSION, COLLUSION.

Yeah the left is going to scream like spastics regardless of what Trump does, maybe he should keep the promises to his base instead of playing to the fantasies of kissless virgins.

And to think that she could have just gotten a slap on the wrist, in exchange for the beans of even bigger fish.

Well think of it this way, if Trump goes all out immediately, the whole thing goes down. He has to tread water very carefully. With that bring said, I did want some more transparency on the progress of draining the swamp.

>Newsmax
>Ed Klein
Ed Klein rights gossip columns and tabloid shit.

Still alot better than CNN or MSNBC, as they wouldn't even touch upon it.

>rights
wew

Bump

Another bump

>if Trump goes all out immediately, the whole thing goes down
I have no idea what this means.

He has a lot of power he is not exercising, instead he just shitposts about his problems on twatter instead of taking some action.

Its going to happen but with so much dage control because of how long it took.

So nothing will actually happen.

She takes the deal the bigger fish will just deal with her and Bill. She now has a chance to try and do something to stop the investigation and keep her neck away from the gallows for a little longer.

bump

At least he doesn't left it!

Either way, shes going down. It just seems more worth it, to spill the beans, and bring something out of a tarnished name. Clinton hss the power to bring down the government thanks to the CF.

Are you ready for hillary user?

She hasn't even been charged with a crime. This plea deal nonsense is literally fake news.

day of the rake first faggot

Not publicly.

Do you know how many lawsuits are settled out of court with a room of lawyers?

Told you she would.
Now bring me to her hogtied boipucci for me to rape to her to death.

So she would rather get the death penalty? Fine with me

1. This would be a criminal case, not a civil lawsuit
2. This would be a federal case - no plea deals are offered in federal cases, only in state-level cases.

>fake news