US State Dept live briefing

youtube.com/watch?v=OrhmAMcud4g

Other urls found in this thread:

nz.news.yahoo.com/us-expels-2-cuban-diplomats-incidents-cuba-180722202--politics.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hi Heather

What the fuck is the deal with Havanna?

First I heard of this.

New to me too:
nz.news.yahoo.com/us-expels-2-cuban-diplomats-incidents-cuba-180722202--politics.html

I would fuck her with fire and fury and frankly power the likes of which the world has never seen

>physicsl symptoms
holy shit patient zero zombie infection is here!!!

What is the chance of war?

Foreign Minister KANG?

soon. mattis is drooling to nuke them. NK will be a crater by midnight Friday.

mmh

I'd fuck her without thinking it twice!

Are the people asking questions retarded??? Not even joking.

What did I miss? We going to war?

A facial for Heather.

yeah, journalists are utterly retarded
also the sky is blue

Bring Ozzy On!!!

"Physical Symptoms" I bet the Cuban locals employed were caught jizzing in their creamer or something to that effect.

Seems like a lot of backtracking. Trump talks the talk and then when it's time to bare his teeth he backs off like a bitch. The Norks are laughing at Trump.

Goy'al asking questions

POO

Appears when she calls the reporters out on their misstatements, no one cares.

She is such a patronizing fuck. Why does she talk like that?

No.

she's pretty badass.

welp, that was a massive pile of nothing.

Some made up bullshit

Look at the White House press pool, if you are talking to spoiled children all day you tend to get patronizing

She has the perfect nose. Has anyone else claimed her for politi-fu yet? If not, I have dibs.

Really? Her act is fucking annoying. She talks to them as if they were children. Lady, we know you are the dumbest person in the room. Stop acting like a fucking pre-school teacher.

fucking reporters and liberals are finger fucking those two sentences to death. I just want to slap them so bad and say STFU and let trump be trump.

>She talks to them as if they were children
they are babies. I would stop all press conference if I was trump Fuck them. they are peons.

Exactly as I 'spected.

Nothing's happening. Trump is just saying what everyone already knows. If NK attacks us, they will get glassed.

What the hell was that about? We need a leaker.

Because they are children. Fuck these "journalists"

She works for the federal government

You can have her. As hot as she is Jenna Lee will always be my #1 waifu.