Ask a cuban refugee anything

Ask a cuban refugee anything

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Qhg7y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many dicks you suck per day?

fuck off

Only one, my boyfriend's.

How was castro for you ? What economic class you are?

Why do Cubans live under bridges in Miami?

Are you a doctor? I don't know, what more can I ask a cuban?

>How was castro for you?

Someone who must have died like Musolini

>What economic class you are?

Richer than you.

Do you intend to fuck with Sosa?

Nevermind..

I do not know, where i am many Germans live as indigents.

>Nevermind..

What's happen?

what is it like to be a nigger?

I'm not, ask them: They are americans.

How strong is Cuban military?

When are you going back?

Lol you are a refugee. Literally don't even have a coutnry

where u at nigga

Why you think im in USA?

I had.

A country that was fascist and that is in Europe.

>spicc calling me a n*gger
lmaoing at ur life famalam

Asere!
What got you out of that shit hole? Also what part were you from?

where? Why the mistery?

Post the flag nigga or yu lying

Which social class typically move out of Cuba?

Lower, middle, or upper.

>Not knowing which country in the world is plagued by refugees fleeing communist countries in Europe.

Niggers...

Now? Middle, When everything went to shit? The upper.

Spain? You have shitskins coming there from South America?

Yes, but they are usually high class and have nothing to do with the US, most are more intelligent and integrated than average Spaniard.

nobody is richer gdp per capita than nazi gold swindling swissy mountain jews. not saying thats how it should be pedro but thats how it is lol

Lol your good don't care so long as you aren't in America. I knew a Cuban girl in high school named Rosaliz, damn she was hot.

What do you think is the long term outlook for Cuba? Do you want a better economy, but retain your independence from things like McDonalds and Mega Corporations/Banks? What would be the solution.

Would you rather have an economy with less culture?

Can you tell me about the social life? Is it healthy, or are people suspicious and distrustful because they are worried about government informants?

What is the average Cuban's wealth like? low sustainable farming for food (like raising chickens)?

You said ask questions so I am doing so, hope you can answer many. I have many follow up questions. Do you have pictures you can post, so I know its not your grampas passport or something.

t. shitskin from south America
Are you in Spain? Why do you have to ruin Europe instead of staying in your third world country?

Que bola brodeh

>t. shitskin from south America

You never meet an spanish true? The day you come to Spain you will be very surprised. Your "superior race" here are literally the country's blacks, nobody wants to have a German nearby because they only know how to get drunk and stick with other people.

> (You)
What do you think is the long term outlook for Cuba?

Shit, people are too tired to do anything and the army is too strong for a 2.0 guerrilla.

>Can you tell me about the social life? Is it healthy, or are people suspicious and distrustful because they are worried about government informants?

You are right. Although being honest the level of paranoia is exactly the same as that of Spain, I never say certain things in public because I know it has consequences and in Cuba it was exactly the same. It just changes the "thing" that I can not say.

And well, the people eat every day

>What is the average Cuban's wealth like? low sustainable farming for food (like raising chickens)?

Meat and rice is easy to obtain in big cities, but if there are problems in the harvest you can be a couple of days without eating, In such cases people are accustomed to going to the beach for food. (Fish and fruit) But you must be careful that no police see you.

What are you doing on Sup Forums?

What did you think about the American suburbia retards mourning castro's death at UC Berkeley?
archive.is/Qhg7y

Recipe for pon con bistec please

Dying for one today and if I can't buy one i have to make one.

>(Fish and fruit) But you must be careful that no police see you.

Is that illegal?

Can you answer the other questions? Is social life more healthy in Spain than Cuba (healthy families, friends, social circles and helpful community)? What is effect of having less technology on the social life (compare Cuba to Spain for example in technology)

Fuck off shitskin post your hand.

All cubans should be executed, if youre not Iberian youre a mulato nigger.

How did a typical day for you and your significant other pass by?
Did they let you practice religion or is it banned?