Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

Yeah. He was shocked and looked at me like i took his KFC bucket and just stood there. Our niggers are domestic nigs.

Only my wife.

You married a nigger?

only in the friendly "nigga" way.

Everytime I walk past a nigger I call them a nigger in my head though. It's becoming second nature at this point and soon I'm pretty sure I'll start saying it aloud. lmao

>yo my nigga
>I'm not your nigger

True story

I've never seen one in person before.

Yes, a friend. He's probably more spic then nigger tho

Yep. Got 2 teen daughters now too that love Trump.

I rather faceapp him.

>''muh based niggers"

Yep, and he came at me and got laid out.
Protip: Calling a nigger a nigger doesn't justify an assault so if you call them a nigger and they try to assault you, self-defense is justified.

Ikd nigger

I haven't, but I saw my wife (then GF) lose her shit and do it
>be me living in Oxon Hill, MD (Prince George's County, SE DC border, so I'm the lone white in a sea of black ghetto but no one fucks with me cuz alpha and think I'm a cop)
>wife gets cut off by car when turning into our town homes
>gets out right there and shakes fist at driver and screams "FUCK YOU NIGGER"
>driver hollers "FUCK YOU WHITE BITCH"
>driver then sees her sidearm cuz federal agent at the time with DoD
>rolls up window and drives off
>line of cars all roll past my then-girlfriend standing on the street with hands on hips
>black faces all wide eyed and din say nuffin
>drunk black neighbor kids on the porch laughing like crazy saying "Daaaaammmm"
Asked her to marry me soon after that

Wow I sure got told. Guess I should leave her after almost 30 years. kys virgin.

>muh based niggers
Good post, chap. non-virgin here for backup.

I tell one of my employees he's a dumb nigger all the time. He finds it hilarious.
The real funny part is that he's actually dumb as fuck and I'm not joking.

only bad accident, I didnt know she was black
I thought she was latina

Only in high school football. Then I choked the nigger with he shoulderpads and sent his ass over teacups

Haven't spoken to a niiger since I was 12.
They don't deserve my time.

Josh?

Several times. I use the term as a last warning and provocation before turning violent. I also never hit first. I know its risky and might even get me killed but I prefer to let them have one chance before demonstrating my dominance.

Niggers always fight in packs. Alone or in pairs they flee like the cowards they really are.

>implying this woman exists
I'm guessing she cooks and cleans too

I didn't know niggers have faces. I never see those bastards till they open their eyes.

>THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED

yes

had to play against a nigger during a football (soccer for inbred americucks) match once, me and a friend of mine called him a nigger when we were lining up for a free kick he pushed me and took a swing at my mate. he got a red card for that and had to hit the shower. some guys on the sideline made apenoises while he was leaving the pitch. shit was funny as hell

>no one fucks with me cause alpha

Yes
> Be me, live in the South, 10th B-Day
> Go to skating ring for party
> notice sign stating having to pay for re-entry if leave
> party wraps up
> cousins and I start exchanging faces and hand gestures with a couple dindus on the way out
> After walking out, dindus stick their head out the door "come back in here white boi"
> 0.0025 seconds later, I say "I'm not paying $5 just to kick some niggers ass"
> mfw

It´s not wrong to call a black guy "Negro" in Spain or spanish nations so...ye.
It amazes me how pussified some societies are. They get triggered for literally everything.

Ya, she's real. Married her and packed her up to move to Hoth (aka WC Minnesota) to breed beautiful white babies. And she cooks and cleans.
Preggers in this pic so spare the "thicc" shit. Better shot than I am by far as well, though I still have her with rifle. She's from NW PA. Crazy mountain people out there.

yes, a nigger bum asking for money

> Be me now
> Judge by actions, not color
> still funny as hell though at 10yrs old
> got props for that shit for life

True story. Spend any time in a ghetto and you have no choice but to be. Walk around like you own the place and the nogs automatically think you're a cop or authority figure.

A black american called me a nigger, and im not even black, 1.8% subsaharan african so have no fucking clue why im dark skinned

Never met a nigger so I can't say.

> Sorry, all you nigga's look alike to me.

> Oh my bad, my nigger must still be at work.
> Oh that's right, my nigga has manners.
How to start a fight user style.

I've never been to a country with significant black population, only seen some foreign students but had no reason to talk to them.

>1.8% subsharan african
>im not even black
Cmon user

Yeah I'm calling bullshit. Should've stopped at
>rolled up window and drove away.
The whole final part just sounds like one of those lame ass '' and then everyone clapped''endings.

It's by design. Cultural Marxism teaches dindus that getting deathly offended by the word nigger is acceptable behavior.

Oh ok go on then.
> Be me
> Tiny manlet 5'7
> Skinny also
> Friend commented milk looks dark next to me.
> Be in US and then A
> Get arrested by dumb ass cop after some retard redneck accused me of crimes.
> Redneck also asked for money so they will withdraw stupid accusation.
> Me meet cop, don't bother bringing lawyer as stupid ass shit
> Cop does NOT like the fact he cannot for shit spell the town or city I am from.
> From the UK, have that lovely charming "I'm so much smarter than you and cant even help it" accent.
> Cop repeatedly asks me to spell the place I'm from, I have to slowly and (I felt) nicely carry on spelling it each time he got stuck.
> Cop asks about my shirt
> Its some euro French brand,
> Gets pissed that I tell him its "just some euro shirt - the logo is a dragon
> try to play it off like its just a normal shirt.
> He asks the price, I tell him it was about £600, not sure what that is in $ (at the time it was £1=$2
> He decides he hates me,
> Get arrested. go to shitty jail.
> Some black guy is in my cell waiting for my celly to come back from showers.
> Guard in the door telling him you cant go into other peeps cells.
> I walk in.
> guy getting aggressive with guard , guard starting to square down (guard was a badass too, who loved me)
> Tell black guy
Hey nigger, don't make me hurt you, I wouldn't want to have to clean up the blood in my cell.
> poker face.
> Guard looking at me like wtf.
> black guy confused and scared and dazed.
> black guy left cell as fast as he could, nearly knocking badass guard over in panic,
> guard confused and shocked.
True story.

Yeah, sure, nigger.

It's called provocation, retard. Chances are he'll get a lesser charge than assault and you'll get slapped with something too.

> Master race fin speaks the tru tru.
I live in the UK, in the North West but a part literally filled with sandniggers.
I don't believe in backing down to degenerates,

If its one on one, or two on me, they are "so sorry bruv , didn't mean it, didntr see, so sorry boss, its all gud init"

As soon as a pack of them show up, and that is FAST since they all call for back up, half of them don't work, and the half that do are fucking uber or taxi drivers, they always show up in 20s or so when ever anything goes down.

Then its FUCK WHITE PEOPLE! ALLASNACKBAR FUCK YOU NIGGA WE KILL YO NIGGA! RUN WHITEY,

Sadly the police wont get involved either, but you can see on the cops face they want to curb stomp those sandniggers as much as everyone else.

True story.
> I'm as pale as milk
> Calls me a nigger.
So are you a nigger, calling the pot a nigger, or are you one of those special americans that are as retarded as niggers?

> Provocation.
Words MADE him attack me like an ape.
> Hey cuck, still sad your shill lost?

>Be m-
stopped and checked

black people are people

niggers are niggers

pic related is the guy arrested and driven in the paddy wagon that Freddy Gray traveled in.

he reported that freddy was banging his head on the wall so the cops would take him to a hospital instead of the cell block

then this dyke reporter from wbal got his name rrom her girl friend in the states attorney's office

the dyke was outing him as a snitch, so he recanted live on local tv in baltimore

the local nbc bulldyke literally lit the match to burn down baltimore

Yep, started a mini race war in the second floor hall of my high school , principle was not happy ( he was a nigger as well )

I keked
why do you come here though???

Honestly most black people, fucking hate niggers.

the same as 99% of Americans hate that loud mouth dumbass in a scooter with USA all over their shirt and hat and fannypack, driving around the airport being a douche.

I wholeheartedly believe black people would be useful to the world, if they didn't have the Jews poisoning them and trying to encourage them to be chimps.

I call my best friend a nigger all the time, and he calls me a kike.

Checked.

A trump-loving nigger is still a nigger

Didn't you see the sign on the door? NO FUCKING JEWS ALLOWED....now kindly fuck off as i'm sure you have some shekels to count.

I've done that too. He just got pouty and left.

I did, he's mentally retarded though. Nice guy actually.

Yeah, the nigger fucked off because I was bigger than him.
It always helps to be bigger than the nigger that you are calling a nigger.

While in the US, I was at a party and there was a black guy who I had a conversation with. Somehow we went into the racism topic and he said he wouldn't give a shit if I used the word 'nigger', because he knows Russians never used Africans as slaves or anything. So I proceeded to make dumb jokes like "well go and work the field then, nigger". He laughed and didn't seem to mind.

>t.nigger

This is a certified No Bully Zone. I'm going to have to ask you to stop.

>be at University bar in US
>have jetlag so tired, and been drinking for hours
>right as a nog sat down next to a girl in our friend group, I happened to say "welp, its time to leave"
>nigger thought I was telling him to leave
>He starts chimping out
>I tell him we should take it outside
>He follows up to the door of the bar, while he texts his nigger friends
>of course they never fight 1v1
>Friends pull up in car, we get in
>I call him a coward and a nigger
>He starts to cry
>Looks like he was about to piss his pants
>We drive away laughing and I fucked the girl he sat next to.
>She was so wet.

Women love seeing men in conflict.

Yup. And nothing happened.

>I wholeheartedly believe black people would be useful to the world

LOL. Africa has always been a shithole, that must be totally someone else's fault for literally 20,000 years.

nope

but i also can't remember the last time i saw one irl

I don't want to talk to them.

Yeah, actually, lol. i called a black kid in the school yard a nigger and a cotton picker. he got pissed and narced on me to a teacher lmao.

Congratulations, 3 generations down the line they'll be back to nigging, and everything you taught them will be long forgotten, along with you.

>paying your wife on the chons
wew lad

Yes. Plenty of times. Usually happened in sports during high school. On three other occasions I called someone a nigger to their face while drinking. One I don't remember too well. The other time the person wanted to fight me. The last time the person just called me a, "racist cracker" and told his friends but nothing came of it. I'm a pretty big guy in pretty good shape, which may have something to do with it. Where my other Miami nigger haters at?

Is that you George financing both side again?! Go back to were you from George go back now..

Yes.,. he was chatting and i said, nigga, please. He knew I was kidding, he's a friend.

I was in new york having a cig outside my hotel, this white dude comes up to me and says did you fuck in see what that nigga did etc..etc..etc.. weird because he was a complete random stranger.

t. brit pooinloo

yeah.

Friendly reminder white are ~5% of the population and declining... oh and you soon gona get turned into Twinks ... just so you know

Why would I do that? Thats just cruel.

no
whenever i've used it I use it to talk about frat boys

it rages them out harder than anyone.

yes, nothing happened.

The thumbnail makes it look like there's a fat black cock draped over his shoulder.

Yep
>12 years old
>Soccer tournament, 1/4 final
>We win
>End of game, time to shake hand
>Nigger doesn't shake end
>Call him nigger
>Only him and the opposing team's coach heard
>Coach starts chimping and grabs me
>I scream "LET ME GO"
>Everybody's looking at the coach
>Says "You can't say that"
>I say "say what? good game?"
>everybody taking my side as apparently nobody else heard me say anything
>As we leave, my parent's car pass by the coach
>Look at him with a big fuckin smile
>He gets pissed
>We ended up winning the tournament

Yeah, probably. I've said a lot of shit to people and I'm shocked they haven't kicked my ass.

Still niggers

yeah and i got beat up, imagine that

she's pretty. do i have a shot?
t. brit poo in loo

What a lovely collection of fiction.

Ofcourse I have, I'm Belgian.

>Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?
I'm not that rude. (Any niggers who show up here and claim they didn't know what they'd read are just stupid.) My complaint with the entire nigger race is that they, like all nonwhite races, are destroying my race and its cultures. I don't view this as a person failing on their part, as if they could each stop if they tried. It's a genetic trait. So I don't call individual niggers niggers because it would serve no purpose.

I have called one a fucking asshole to his face because he was being an asshole and could have stopped if he'd tried. (I've done the same with a white man.) I'm not scared to call a nigger a nigger. It simply serves no purpose.

>I've never seen one in person before.
You are so fucking lucky!

>be nigger
>get arrested
>get no lawyer cause fuk da police nigga
>go to jail like every nigger before me and after me
>get raped by bigger nigger in showers
>shieeeet

>I call my best friend a nigger all the time, and he calls me a kike.
That doesn't count, faggot. You two take turns fucking each other up the ass. Who care's what kind of pillow talk names you have for each other.

>He just got pouty and left.
Unless you are much smaller, a nigger won't usually attack you unless he has backup. They are very "brave" when they're part of a pack. Alone, they are cowards.

No.

But one time I was with a friend and two acquaintances and it was a really surreal and freaky experience.

>walking to go get some cheap fast food with group
>the two acquaintances are not mentally well people that I didn't realize at the time
>black person does some fucked up shit that I can't remember because it was so long ago
>one of the people from my group and loudly just starts shouting "YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGER!" over and over again
>black person gives him this look like "this motherfucker must be crazy"
>mentally ill person from my group just keeps shouting "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT NIGGER!? ILL FUCK YOU UP NIGGER!"
>at this point I'm a little freaked out because everyone in a 25 yard radius can hear what he's saying
>black person walks away

These people were not based or anything despite the zero fucks they gave when it came to loudly shouting nigger in a public place. If you people met them, you would never want to hang out with them because there's something legitimately wrong with them mentally.

Never used it other than refrencing it ever, ridiculous that we invest a word with such power

I'm in Romania, so yes. He said he's not a nigger, he's from Sudan. I laffed.

Ya. She'd open milk for you

niggers call other niggers niggers all the fucking time user

Served in the military and would call my nigger friends there nigger to them all the time. We had a great brotherly bond.

I did, but it was under my breath and he didn't hear me.

Yeah, I remember this one kid in middle school who was a total fucking jungle chimp. He was the type of nigger who would always act tough but never fight anyone. I called him a nigger once and he just started angrily spewing ebonics and I couldn't even decipher what it was saying.

Also, in 9th grade, that same nigger got arrested for bringing crack to school.

yes when i was in 7th grade i also yelled it during class i went to an intercity school