Nasty Woman

What is wrong with this bitch? I remember when she was attractive, used to fap to her desu...and now she's just a psycho lecturing and shaming innocent people for being kind to her.

web.archive.org/save/http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/ashley-judd-rails-on-airport-employee-for-everyday-sexism/ar-AApMtIb?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170809191408/http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/ashley-judd-rails-on-airport-employee-for-everyday-sexism/ar-AApMtIb?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You fapped to this.

>archive.org/save
Nigga....

Calling a woman you don't know "sweetheart" etc is too familiar.

She may be a bitch, but she has a point.

I had a guy who worked customer service for me answer the phone and called female clients sweetie, dear, etc. I had to warn him, and when he kept it up, had to can him.

FFS, it's a business relationship, these women aren't your "sweetie" you tard.

What time am I fucking your wife tonight?

my bad

web.archive.org/web/20170809191408/http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/ashley-judd-rails-on-airport-employee-for-everyday-sexism/ar-AApMtIb?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

>what is professional behavior

I guess you can just go ahead and find out the hard way.

>be a millionaire washed up movie star
>dress up everywhere you go
>someone says "nice dress" as it probably costs more than their car
>"EVERYDAY SEXISM, OMG I HAVE TO POST TO EVERYONE ONLINE!!!"
What a stupid tart.

then make women stop saying it to everyone.

Women are so fucking touchy-feely at work and always use those terms.

I don't recall a woman ever saying that to me at work.

I'm not some big defender of women or anything, but if you're going to pick on them for shit, this stuff is really, really small potatoes crap.

And yes, it's silly for Judd to make such a big public stink about it but that's her career nowadays so what do you expect.

This.

Except instead of making bimbos stop being nice, lets just stop getting upset with compliments

>She added, "I also spoke with the manager about how our dream, our ideal, would be that we would record this little Facebook Live post together, but because he was in uniform, he wasn't able to do that. I think it's really important if we're discussing the problem, also to highlight a solution."
She really is a victim of "First World problems" isn't she?

I've never been told "nice dress" either.

Bimbos have called me sweetheart at work plenty of times, usually older women.

>I'm not some big defender of women or anything, but if you're going to pick on them for shit, this stuff is really, really small potatoes crap.
yeah BUT, here you have a woman making it an international news story and live streaming the "incident" rather than maybe just handling it face to face with the employee or manager.

Not so fucking "really really small potatoes" after all this shit isn't it?

Everyone wants to be a hero and make their mark in history.
Their pride makes them fear that they will be forgotten to the sands of time.

>some twitter bitch calls Trump sweetie, etc
>Sup Forums gets booty bothered about the inherent condescension of it

>some dope calls Ashley Judd sweetie while at work
>Sup Forums says this is fine

well, which is it?

>that asian
CUTE!

Sauce on the bimbo calling Trump sweetie and Sup Forums reaction?

look up "bessposting" in the archives.

I don't care if women call me sweetie, sweetheart, etc. Considering men, women and internet people have sharted on my face plenty of times, it's not a big deal. You can kick my ass in so many different ways but calling me a sweetie or sweetheart is not one of them.

No it's not "fine". That's not the issue. It's Ashley Judd making this a bigger issue than it needs to be.

Ashley Judd is making herself out to be "Jane Everywoman" and a compliment to her dress is "an attack on all womankind!" where she felt it was necessary to fucking livestream and make an incident where someone now is probably going to lose their job, get doxxed and be labeled a "naonazi".

That's why this is fucking stupid and Judd needs to shut the fuck up.
Uh, no, sweetie. It's called "sweetie posting", sweetie.

>work in the real world
>call women sweetie and dear all the time
>nobody loses their shit over it

i can only imagine the hell you guys come from. then again, the women i have had the pleasure of working with aren't coddled fuck sleeves.

No. women say this all the time and there is nothing wrong with it.

Faggot

Well Ashley Judd has very thin skin and has led a life of privilege apparently.

There are better pictures of her but no idea where to find them.

Funny how as a man she look like her brother Jude Law.

Early warning sign haircut...

She never got a good dickin

Girls call me 'love' 'sweet' 'honey' all the time and I like it.

I don't know what its like all over the USA.

But I get "Sweetheart, darling, honey, and one time even an "alright duck"

ALL the time, multiple times living in the UK.

> If anyone is bothered by it, don't go outside in public ever. Simple.

You cant demand people call you Sir/Madam,
Even IF you did, that wouldn't be good enough for these facist feminazi's because then its

RESPECT MY PRONOUN! I got by "them" "it" Zir" zim and other such bullshit.

These people will moan no matter what happens.
> Pay women more for doing the same job.
Its not FAIR!!! I take more time off, and enjoy holidays and at the end of the year I somehow have less money than Chad who did all that over time!
> Give feminazi's paid leave to have kids
Its NOT FAIR! I had a kid and went on a cruise for 12 months and now I have to pay for child support?! Just to go back to the job I no longer have any interest in or skill at, but cant get fired because of the law, and the company had to hire someone to do all the work while I was gone, so I barely have to do anything at all, but I want MORE time AND MORE MONEY!
> Give "gender quotas" to all good jobs
ITS NOT FAIR!!! I Have to get the qualifications to get the job! That's SEXIST!

She misses being relevant.