I will post an Israeli Jewess from local Tinder with every logical reply to why I should believe in religion

I will post an Israeli Jewess from local Tinder with every logical reply to why I should believe in religion.

you're telling me you get broads like that, and you're worried about RELIGION on an anonymous brappsniffing forum?

>why

>why I should believe in religion.
Organizations that believe in God and formalize worship practices exist
Care to rephrase your question?

Religion exists. Proof: the Bible, the Koran, whatever magical scrolls Scientologists venerate, etc. I imagine you mean to ask why you should believe any of it to be true, however, in which case I can't help you.

Consciousness cannot experience being unconscious.

When you die, you don't dream. You literally cease to exist for the rest of eternity. But that eternity of non-existence isn't perceived at all by you. It happens in an instant.

Certain conditions led to you being born and having a conscious experience. If there is even the slightest chance of them happening again many eternities after you die, that will be the next thing you experience after you die, because you cannot experience non-existence.

TL;DR reincarnation is probably real

I agree with this.

Have a jewess.

nice, keep em coming

not gonna say you believe, just want to say that believing that there is no god, atheism is just as "dumb"

Every person in power and fucking up the world is a satanist

Weird isn't it ?

What do you remember from before when you were born?

Here for the Jewess, Jewess are beautiful.

Well, Jews are clearly of the devil therefor it only follows that since Satan exists so to does God.
Atheists BTFO!

>29
>open to having children someday
fuck this generation. no wonder there's so many autists being born.

What a challenge.

So I start then: if there is no metaphysical entity (aka a God) which is the creator, then how did the laws of physics (gravity, strings etc.) develop? Something must have been at the start. It is only logical.

So if there is such a God, he must be pretty awesome that he can create the whole thing we live in and call the universe (and maybe created tons of other universes). So if he is so awesome, he must have had a reason to create the universe.

But if there is a creator who had a reason to create the universe (and us), we can actually have a religion which deduces what this dude wants from this world - his deepest desires, his feelings, his issues in bed with Mrs. God etc.

>blonde hair
has black hair in pic
>52kg
beached whale

damn son jewish tinder is LIT

Why was this at taken from the world so young
F

I'd hit that ass and gas

Why do jews have that weird sunken eye thing?
Pic related, my favourite jewess

Lmao why do women get away with being so autistic

>Fashion and Beauty
>Manicure
>Tattoos
>Piercing
>Sea Fishing
>Jewellery

One of these things is not like the others...

SAD!

wot

Listen carefully cause I'm only gonna say this once. All humans are a mix of ape, pig, and reptilian genes. 'Jews' are differentiated from 'Gentiles' by a higher reptilian content (I am unsure if all humans have a baseline reptilian content or not, it could be unique to 'Jews' or it could not be). This is why you can get a pig heart and live or have pig skin grafted on because we are pig-apes.

The Israeli Jews are a meme, there are other types of Jews spread all over the world as well (the Khazar Jews for example are a big group).

because they are not human

Virgin detected. Having sex doesn't magically make you stop caring about all the bullshit in the world. You just think sex is a magic cure for bitterness because you can't get any.

Aren't they supposed to be in a ashtray?

Who are you trying to trick,jew?Fuck off

All Jewess should be princesses!

No we are actually watermelon

kys immediately

Kek eat snek. Snek try to not be tread on, but it's very unlikely the bebaa lamia got digits and escaped.

>believe in
no
>respect for
yes

Are we playing Pass or Gas? I'm in.

kek

Religion is a source of happiness, community, hope, charity, empathy, and a desire and means by which one can improve themselves, regardless of whether or not it's real. Religious people have more fulfillment than the non-religious because they have meaning in an otherwise absurd universe. Everyone should at least try it.

>be jailbroken
>download tweak to change location
>worldwide tinder unlocked
>book a flight to get to the freshest pussy you matched
>profit

WHERE ARE YOU FROM NIGGA WHO ARE THESE UGLY BITCHES

Jews with a high reptilian content (like Emma Roberts pictured here) tend to be fond of reptiles.

Wish she'd whisper in my ears. rrrrrrrapunzel

You shouldn't believe in religion. Religious texts can give you guidance, but you need to seek your creator. However you think of the being(s) that are the "powers that BE" & that gave you life. Religions are based around people who claim, rightfully or not, to have direct revelations. Their writings can be helpful or give guidance. But the truth is, one cannot live authentically on a borrowed revelation. And you have to walk in the light you are given. Seek your own truth. But be open to what others say but trust your own heart and instincts, even if it leads you down a wrong path for a bit. It's not a straight road to enlightenment.

the two best lines to win over a jewess is to deny the existence of Palestine and also the holocaust.

Gas. All of them

Chaim, please post girls with the noses we like to see

if you don't believe in religion (eg creationism), you must believe in something that created everything. that something is your religion. I don't know that you should be religious, but rather you are, but don't know at what alatar you bow.

First Jewess is smoking hot.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Got any really tall jewesses? They're the only type I'd let produce my heir.

Does anyone imagine what a woman would look like if they were born male, and by extension the offspring they would produce?

>This one would be a fucking sickly runt of a bloke and if you want Woody Allen as a kid then she's your sweetie

Is that trucuckdeau?

Team Slovenia on t-shirt

If multiverse and simulation hypothesis are taking seriously, when there is no proof why not God? There are in God tier territory and impossible to prove. So might aswell take pascal's wager and be a Good Jew boy, stop looking at girls on tinder.

She is Ukrainian or Russian, so fishing is not uncomon.

Believe in the societal institution of religion is rational. Believing in metaphysical claims about the universe is completely another thing.

My mates used to joke about me being a jew because i was so frugal with money, then low and behold a few years later i found out that i'm technically jewish from my mothers side of the family.

You don't believe in religions you believe in their tenants and doctrines

If you're looking for an accurate one Taoism or Zen buddhism are OK go read the Shobogenzo by Dogen 13th century Jap monk

The only thing it really ask you to believe is that all this going on is somewhat real and you are a brain in a jar getting poked at by some sort of demon to deceive you. So basically no sophistry

Please no jewesses in clothes worthless really

Interests:
>Fashion and beauty, Manicure, Tattoos, Piercing, Sea fishing, Jewellery.

Oh boy I'm hooked

let's go to my place baby, we can tattoo each others asshole if you know what I mean.

wtf i love israel now. do you think she likes non jewish men :)

all I remember is coming into the the white place then fading black into having physical experience I don't think you are supposed to remember bardo stuff though

There is no God for you, kike. You are the spawn of the devil.

This has nothing to do with god, it doesnt prove the existence of spirit or the metaphysical, and there is no logical reason to assume that the next "you" is you, in fact this entire argument is flawed, since every single person experiences things from a first person persoective, so every time someone is born, a self aware creature is born. Your argument only works if a soul exists, there has to be something that persists in between stages of consciousness and during unconsciousness that can "reawaken", but that something is pure speculation. Also reincarnation is not at all desirable and sound utterly terrible. Can you imagine being reborn a nigger?

why does she look like she has Bells Palsy?

>literally named after a gemstone
kikes are beyond parody

My favorite Jewess.

Please don't make the Fin come here

>Listen carefully cause I'm only gonna say this once. All humans are a mix of ape, pig, and reptilian genes.

I know this shit sounds silly as fuck but this has crossed my mind.

Do you really think different races came from different animals? It makes sense and it's kinda cool.

I don't have the faintest clue what caused the pig-ape-reptile people to be here, but this place is not at all as it seems and you'd be better served on /x/ than Sup Forums.

very good answer leaf senpai.
>Religion is based off of books written by corruptabble men
If you religion-tards cant see that religion was developed as a means to control the lower IQ poor people that usually revolted against the govt, than you are probably of the low IQ people.
Free your mind..

israeli girls thread?

>with JEWS you WIN

Religion can provide an extended support network that functions almost like an extended family. The shared values and moral code give you a baseline of what you expect from your fellows. On a more personal level it can give you something g to strive for, a goal that is theoretically attainable, be it heaven, enlightenment or whatever, which allows you to mold and improve yourself your entire life.

>reborn a nigger
More terrifying than death tbwhu

Get some Alan Watts audio books

Flowers for Algernon made me sad.

wait for it...

Fug.
Israelis are so fucking hot.

I wish I were rich enough to just live in different cities around the world for a year at a time pretending to be a PhD student to fuck never ending hot 20-24 year olds

this

Sex drive is a curse lamao

>Scientific materialist assumption the post

Why do all Jewish girls have shitty feet

Whats the Difference between a Jew and a Pizza?

>> The pizza don't scream when you put it in the oven.

usually flat neanderthal feet

Whats the punchline... i gotta know...!!!!

This girl looks sickly

What do you remember from a dream that you forgot? Does it mean because you're sleeping and not dreaming you're dead? Or a coma without memories? Are you dead in a coma? No, of course not. We can't even remember our childhoods before the age of 4. Doesn't mean we weren't alive.

Shes a Jew ... what did you expect?

fucking lost

Well ate you passing or gassing?

Have you ever seen antibiotic tests in a petridish? Atheism is the extremely effective antibiotic religion is no antibiotic. It doesn't matter why or how, but empirically secularization correlates with less births therefore less life.