Why can't Americans handle the bantz?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Blumenthal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> lied about his service
Isn't Drumpf a confirmed draft dodger and faggot?

probably, at least he didn't lie about it

He was legally exempted from the draft. We can debate about the rights or wrongs of that all day. But at least Trump never claimed that he DID go

He didn't lie about his service, he never said that he was in any military service which is what is said here.
Trump did dodge draft, using legal loopholes.

(((Richard Jewmenthal)))

"His mother was born in Omaha, Nebraska, to a Jewish family that originated in Prussia and Baden. His grandfather, Fred "Fritz" Rosenstock, raised cattle on his farm, where Blumenthal visited often in his youth. Blumenthal's father was a German Jew who emigrated alone at age 17 from Frankfurt in 1935."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Blumenthal

>dodged the draft
>killed fewer Americans than McCain

yes, but he admits he used his gout to get out if service for a war he did not agree with. Bulementhal dodged AND LIED about fighting there

Fucking oven dodger.

Didn't know Sup Forums cared so much about plumpkin telling the truth. Yeah he's a draft dodger but didn't lie about it? He just lies about 95% of everything else he says. But at least he sometimes doesn't lie right??

Lol you can sense just how much he lies by looking at how proud the trumpcucks are that he didn't lie for once.

>Whataboutism

yes he did lie about his service.
learn to use a search engine. it's on video.

Wow, a liar and a whiny faggot working in government

Crying about draft dodging during vietnam.... how cute for a dem.

He lied in Vietnam about his service?

Yes, he got 5 deferments, one for a bad foot lmao

Real American hero right there.

Why is anyone proud of Vietnam? You got fucked by peasant farmers and lost a ton of influence because of it. It should be a national shame. Now Korea, that you can be proud of.

Trump's record in Vietnam speaks for itself oh wait

He lied about his service in Vietnam

But the tweet says "...in Vietnam, where he lied about his service."

Why does Fat Donny have a retard's grasp of the English language?

I know it's not technically correct but it sounds good

>it sounds good

Yeah, if you're a rural or suburban retard.

>h-he speaks just like us!

lmao

Dunno. You can see it in Sup Forums too. Make some bantz about America and you'll have a flood of butthurt Americans crying at you.

>I know vernacular English better than the native speaker

We're the only country doing the bantz m8.

The rest of the world can't handle our bantz which is why they overreact to everything Trump says.

Are you denying that the fat orange cunt literally sounds like a retard?

>Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

>Real American hero right there.
1997 Howard Stern asked how the Donald handled making sure he wasn’t contracting STDs from the women he was sleeping with -

...women’s vaginas “potential landmines”... “there’s some real danger there.”

“It’s amazing, I can’t even believe it. I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It’s like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave solider...”

NO YOU WON'T! LEAVE AMERICANS ALONE!!! #1 GDP IN THE WORLD!!!!!! YOU AREN'T WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

once a fucking asshole
always a fucking asshole

“You know, if you’re young, and in this era, and if you have any guilt about not having gone to Vietnam, we have our own Vietnam — it’s called the dating game..”
“Dating is like being in Vietnam. You’re the equivalent of a soldier going over to Vietnam.”
-Trump said to Stern in a 1993 interview.

On a scale of 1 to rock salt, exactly how suicidal are you now that you think hanging out on a subforum of an anonymous anime image exchange and arguing with people who laugh at your ideas is effective political activism

>sarcasm

Totally bro, a real hero would have gone and fought in the Vietnam War. Such a noble cause for the world, only a POS would have tied to dodge it.

major kek