Is texas safe from nukes?

Is texas safe from nukes?

I drove through the pan handle a couple months ago and I hate to tell you but I think you've been nuked already

I'm getting pretty tired of these nuke threads so I'll shine some light on the subject.

The nukes that the Norks have are small. Small as in the size of the bombs that we dropped on Hiroshima and nagasaki. Our MOABs have the same destructive range minus the nuclear fallout.
Bring it on fucking Norks.

Houston bro here, literally shoot all of your nukes here, Kim. Every last one.

NASA is based in Texas.
3rd biggest military base is in Texas.
2nd biggest in manufacturing.
I am afraid not.

No fucking way

From North Korea? Yes.

As a strategic target, no. San Antonio is a prime strategic target, given the sheer number of military bases around. Same for Temple/Killeen, because of Fort Hood. Dyess AFB in Abeliene is a strategic target due to the B-1 squadrons present; that said at least some of the bombers would clear the base before detonation.

Eagle Ford oil fields in the south of the state are large enough to keep Texas running for decades, or the whole of the US for several years. A few warheads there, plus a few to the refineries near Houston, would cripple refined fuel production in the state.

Yes.

We have enough guns to create a 'lead dome'. The panhandle is fucked though, there's not enough people to shoot into the sky.

Nigga we make and maintain the nukes here

Not even us native Texans know what goes in on the panhandle. It might as well be The Zone.

Kekd Houstonian here can relate

God, I hope not.
Texans are just as bad as Californians when it comes to jerking themselves off about where they live.

>t.calicommiecuck shitsharted as usual

Except Texas actually is a good state unlike that shithole Commiefornia.

See map.

Don't fool yourself, princess. Texas has little going for it aside from its food and in state income taxes.
I bet you ride a dido whIle watching Cowboy games.

When you live in Western Kansas.

Going to Texas for the first time in a few weeks. What should I know. Btw, it's Austin so not sure if it's considered legit texas

East Texan here.

The panhandle has been a dark zone for years now. We don't consider it livable and people from there tend to act like Missourian Waterfolk.

It's not legit Texas. It's a liberal dump. Still, you could have some fun. Oh and if you have a problem and need some product or service, don't do it in downtown...it's run by college kids and they could be fucked to help you out.

The great thing about being a Texan is that your natural superiority over all other US states is a guaranteed non-stop salt mine. Insults from any of the lesser 49 states mean nothing when absolutely know you live in the best.

Nah, Texas' egotistical thoughts are just accurate.

TEXAS OUR TEXAS ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE

I'd agree with you on any other state, but most of Texas is the true America. Leftist nitwits need not apply.

yes. And nobody is same from Texas. A Texan killed pic related

>NK nukes commifornia
>all the degenerates migrate to Texas

They're already coming here in fucking droves. I hate it. They're gonna turn this proud state blue.

M8 I'll blow up the oil fields before that happens

Texas is the most based state in America. US would be so cucked rn if it weren't for Texas (and a few other southern states, but get real, theres no way a bunch of cowboys are gonna let pretty boys in suits take there guns and force their kids to be confused about their sexuality in preschool). NK would probably really weaken America by taking out prime parts of Texas but I don't really think it could happen. I kinda don't think NK could really successfully nuke any part of US.

What no one seems to understand about the nork threat is that nukes aren't our biggest concern. It's the ICBMs.

Who says there has to be a warhead attached to the missile? Maybe they fit it with sarin, or a designer pathogen.

Good man.

Didn't the panhandle get sucked into another dimension during the dustbowl storms 80 years back?

Lots of white homeless guys in Austin.

>El Paso is the only Texan city in range of NK ICBM's

phew that was a close one. for a moment I thought they wouldn't be able to reach us...

the pan handle isnt real and nobody lives there

Every so often the dust storms hit so hard it turns into a version of Mordor. It's like a Blow Out in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.