THumP proposes capping pay of those working in the court system at 10 times the hourly minimum wage...

THumP proposes capping pay of those working in the court system at 10 times the hourly minimum wage. In other words your legally appointed attorney won't make more than $72.50 per hour.
Will this lead to lackluster legal defense?
Should there even be a minimum wage?
Let's discuss these things.

pls respond.

bump for THumP

Ther retainer you pay for your attourney will just jump 500%. Instead of a 5000$ reatainer for a good lawyer get ready to dish out 30k+ before they even review your case.

>implying a public defender makes that much to begin with

I dropped $5k on an attorney and he didn't do shit. My friend got a cheap ass attorney and did got off way easier than me

500%? How do you figure?

Reducing the pay of those working in the judicial branch is an excellent way to promote corruption. An underpaid lawyer is easier to manipulate and tempt.

>this hurts the lawyer jew

go to www.humanityparty.com for more info.

page 9 already? what am i doing wrong?

>Will this lead to lackluster legal defense?

public defenders are already bottom of the barrel, and you're assuming they will get paid the max

Cheap attorneys are always better than expensive ones. The reason is simply that they have more experience. Only a certain amount of people can afford high end attorneys but everyone can afford the cheap ones.

You posted no source other than a screen shot

>gib me monies or i'll commit crimes
makes me hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>Oh look, it's collectivism in a pretty new dress.
Off yourself.

How is this a bad thing? All Jew-dominated professions should have salary caps.

We collectively receive protection through the military and police forces. Why not free access to basic necessities of life through federally contracted, private business?

The lawyer market is already becoming over saturated. In my city they are starting to offer, "no fee unless we win". Whatever the hell that means. The free market will drive down costs as more and more lawyers continue to graduate with BAR credentials. I like the idea of capping the pays of public servants and officials though. The same thing would be happening with with doctors if the god damn govt would gtfo of the market. That and state govts set the number of would be doctors for a given year.

Its pretty sad that at this day and age there is not a way to expect accountability for corruption. I mean what the fuck are financial disclosures for if they dont bust the corrupt? They need to make incoming officials have their finances under extreme scrutiny. The number of house reps and senators getting rich is fucking rediciulous; off 150-200k salary they become multi millionaires.

>$72.50 per hour.
thats so much money. What does one have to do to be a public defender? I dont want to defend guilty criminals, I just want justice to occur.

>What does one have to do to be a public defender?
Pass the bar.