Do people ACTUALLY think America will do anything to North Korea. They never will. All mouth, no bite...

Do people ACTUALLY think America will do anything to North Korea. They never will. All mouth, no bite. They only attack people when they know they can't/won't attack back. Why do you think they target Muslims in the Middle East? Because they don't have the tech to attack back. Abit like a school bully. Will never pick on his own size.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8
thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2015-10-05/monthly-drone-report-total-drone-strikes-under-obama-in-pakistan-somalia-and-yemen-now-491-after-september-attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm trying to remember why anybody would care for the opinion of the world's newest caliphate

I'm not even reading this fucking mess.

Tea, bad teeth, muzzie infestation, other stereotypical insults and so and such

Next

are all muslims terrorists? probably not

do they all deserve to die? yup

Degenerecy, worships Kardashians, worships rappers and obese.

Next

t.Satan

he says while posting from a country entirely founded by banking cartels that literally own the capital city

LOL Britain is a fucking joke, America owns you faggots.

Watch your mouth tea boy.

Why don't you burgers get your own language instead of using ours then

a school without a bully breeds snot nosed cringelords that never learn their place. pushing other countries around is americas job and it keeps the peace except when the deep state interferes and uses america for bad purposes.

To all ungreatful Europeans;
If the United States didnt save your ass you would have been under autocratic dictatorship in 1918

If the United States didnt save your ass you would have been under Nazi occupation in 1945

If the United States didnt save your ass you would have been under communist dictatorship in 1950s

I dont even see any reason to add all the American inventions like cars, airplanes, computers, internet, cinema, all the modern medicine that made your miserable life better.

Marshal Plan and the United States investments to your war-torn shitholes and the United States military protection make it possible to have the social programs (ie. free medicare, free university, free shits) you have.

While you are letting muslim hordes to rape your women like a cuck, while you are electing muslim prime ministers, muslim mayors, the United States elected a based man who is fucking serious about destroying islamist terrorism. This time the United States save your dicks to be chopped off according to Sharia.

Then the United States will focus on China and make them like the dogs they are torturing. The United States will SAVE YOUR ASS AGAIN. But it wont stop to you ungrateful fucks to speak badly against the United States.

You owe your life, your liberty and your happiness to the United States.

I must stress it again because it is very important; YOU OWE YOUR LIFE, YOUR LIBERTY AND YOUR HAPPINESS TO THE UNITED STATES.

Dear Krauts;
Where is your Imperial flag? Where is your Nazi flag? Where is your Commie flag?

Dear Russkies;
Where is your Soviet flag?

Dear Serbs;
Where is your Memeslavia flag?

O SAY THAT STAR SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE MOTHERFUCKERS

youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8 [Open]

Terrorism isn't terrorism to us bit. Your children keep getting blown up and you take it in stride.

Apparently countries are the owners of a language. Nice bait.

>what is collateral damage

The difference is that the muslim terrorists actively target innocent people in peaceful places. The civilians killed by drone strikes were retarded enough to be staying around in an active war zone, instead of moving a few hundred kilometers to a different part of their country.

thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2015-10-05/monthly-drone-report-total-drone-strikes-under-obama-in-pakistan-somalia-and-yemen-now-491-after-september-attacks

"All mouth"
"Will never pick on his own size"
> English clearly 2nd language.
> Butthurt about Americans bombing muslims

Hello there, Muhammed

My Paki detectors needle is in the red with this post.

we liked yours so we took it and made it ours.

>The good goys we din du nuffin but fight evil for muh freedom
>80+ countries fucked and more
WEW Amuhricaaaaaaaaa

All bark/mouth, no bite is a saying in England fat boy

you mad sandkike?

>All mouth
I've heard that before, but 'all bark' is obviously more common.

>Will never pick on his won size
This is probably just a mistake if anything

>innocent
Sorry kid, but there is a such thing as evil in this world. People do deserve to die.

>Own Size.

Kek'd

FIRE AND FURY

damn must be hard for you guys to swallow that your god emperor got cucked by a fat gook.

Nice meme ball. If we're the bad guys why don't you come and do something about it? Nah britcuckistan ain't doing shit

>Cars
German

>Computers, internet
British

>All the modern medicine
Penicillin was discovered by a Brit and mass produced by an Aussie (or Kiwi).

Also, you came into WWI when the war had already been won. I don't know how in the world you could claim victory from that.

The rest is just rhetorical shit born out of ignorance like the rest, so I won't divulge into that.

>Implying there's anything wrong with killing a muslim

Like Americans and German people.

Muslims
>live for God, pray five times a day, give to charity, humble

Burgers
>live for materials and own desires, worship Kardashians and Drake, greedy, arrogant

Calls Muslims evil. Lel.

You got that reversed, buddy. But if you really think Americans deserve to die, why not put that to the test?

Alright, I defended you, and now you're just liking a sandnigger cunt.

Time for you, and the yanks, to get out.

We dont have to explain our actions to 3rd world countries. Every other country is 20+ years behind the US, if we say we will fuck you up, we will fuck you up, maybe you should watch your fucking mouth before we liberate your ass.

wow Op is fucking gay

>british muzzie doest understand the west
imagine that.

If living on Instagram, being stuck in a basement watching anime, worshiping the Kardashians and living on Five Guys food is progression, I'd rather live in the past

wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong. so much for that storied British "education" system :-\

Brit Fag go back to sucking Muslim cock in your country , let the big boys deal with terrorist scum.
Now go back to your pub and cry over your pint faggot about how America cucked you since our Revolutionary War and is still cucking you .
God Save The Queen now piss off .

>and is still cucking you hurrr durrr

The U.S. is the next Babylon. Christ will rise again to purge evil from the world and he will start with the U.S.

This.

see
>this is what sandnigger schools create
You still don't seem to understand what the west is, you just watch tv or internet videos and think that is America.

>(((Anglos))) are kike puppets regardless of the land they occupy
The burgers learned from their dad.

>Anime is fucking dope

>5 guys sucks, Milwaukee burger is where its at.

>Kardashian meme is almost over.

Its been a week since Europes last terrorist attack, I wouldnt cross the street desu, might get smoked by a van of peace, I dont need my Anime interupted with some bullshit breaking news nobody cares about.

>Benz
>Babbage
>Geoffrey Dummer
>Donald Davies
>NPL Network
>Tim-Berner's Lee
>Fleming
>Lorey

Look those things up.

Fortunately, the rest of the world is smart enough to listen in class and have the curiosity to learn the truth, instead of the jingoistic lies of Fox and /ptg/.

Majority of Burgers:
Live on fast food.
Worship the Kardashians and Drake.
Spend 80% of free time on Instagram.
Ignorant. Live in a bubble.
Believe any propaganda they hear.
Low IQ.
Being invaded by drug dealers
from Mexico.
Drink alcohol in clubs and claim to be righteous Christians.

Is there anyone in the world more deluded than most Americans? I'd rather live in Somalia 2bh.

see

Friendly reminder that North Korea is one of the few countries in the world that have not recognized the state of Israel as legitimate

Have you ever been to the United States or base your shit off memes? I dont even own an instagram account and currently on my way to the gym, dont even know the last time i had fast food.

Nigga ill even time stamp the free weights, dont be stupid you fucking muslim rape slave.

Friendly reminder that these cucks created Israel and worship a subhuman, obese Zionist.

>not knowing how modern nu-wars work
the team that shoots first loses
even when you win, you lose (you get rapefugees and international aid requirements)

Well I look at the Hodgetwins and think they are a good example of what the average Anerican is like. Pretty dumb lol

Get back to praying towards mecca, Khalid.

look, the subversion tactics of the kikes involves using the hatred of them in their favor to spread their jewry, like some kosher reverse psychology propaganda.

daily reminder, the kike overlords literally want Muslims, don't want war with Korea, and objectively hate Trump

of course the biggest traitor in western history is a hero to the Jews

>Anerican

Show some respect faggot, you couldn't prevent genocide in your own back yard, without us you would be nothing. You keep shit talking now, next time you get perverbially ass raped we wont save your dying shit hole.