What is Sup Forums doing August 21st?

What is Sup Forums doing August 21st?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_August_21,_2017
greatamericaneclipse.com/april-8-2024/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Masturbating. Because, as you know, nothing ever happens. This date is no different.

are you me?

its me mums birthday so ill probably make her dinner and joke about killing all the muslims

ur mum

There's a total solar eclipse on the 21st. You're actually willing to miss it to fap to loli?

You'd have to wait 50 years for the next one.

what's so special about august 21st?

Watching it in Idaho.

Whenever you masturbate there is always 100million other anons masturbating with you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_August_21,_2017

Fucking clueless bongs.

believe it or not there will be another one going through the US in 7 years.

Next one is 2024

prepping for heart surgery. gonna try not to miss it tho. feelsbadman

what's so special about solar eclipses? they happen so often and are boring to watch... like go on youtube and watch all the eclipses and masturbate to them if that's your thing.

I'd rather watch supernovae and GRB's happen

Mate there are tons of solar eclipses. You just have to be on the right bit of the Earth.

Innawoods

Helpting run a solar event for the physics program at my school. Being a physicist is awesome.

Snapping my own neck at mach 10

According to The Urantia Book, August, 21 is Jesus' Birthday.

going to die a little inside. Becuase i crushed my girlfriend by trying to force a little country irish girl into being what i percieved Sup Forums would approve of. I destroyed what identity she had and all she did was try to change herself to make me happy. she loved me unconditionally and put up with a lot of my bullshit. And i couldn't be bothered to treat her with the same. Because then I would have to face the monster I've been. so i sabotaged my relationship and crushed her. So instead of going together on a camping trip to see the solar eclipse together from under neath... i'll be dying inside. 2 days before my birthday.

shoot me please. someone shoot me.

not in the US

Going to the mountains with my best friend to watch it from way up high with a great view. Hikin' all around there, swimmin' at the lake, eatin' watermelon, shootin' my raifu, and so on.

greatamericaneclipse.com/april-8-2024/

Headed to my family farm that is actually really close to the best place to view the eclipse.

I live in an area where it's only going to be a partial eclipse, and I'm not going on a road trip just to watch the moon move in front of the sun from our perspective for a little bit of time.

probably will kill myself.

Fall semester starts so I'll be in class.

Work, fap sleep.

I'm so sorry, user. What do you mean when you say you crushed her? What was her identity like before? (I won't judge her or you, if you share)

Honestly, I understand your situation in an odd, semi-related way. I grew up with very liberal parents and only just now trying to become a more traditional girl when I have absolutely no irl guidance has been very disorienting and stressful. I have next to no clue what I'm doing, just as you maybe didn't know what you were doing while trying to change her.

I'm sorry this is all going on before your birthday, but at least it signals the beginning of another new year of your life, not the end of what came before. Reflect on this, learn whatever lesson this experience has emparted upon you, but don't punish yourself. You need to sort yourself out, to know yourself and become who YOU are before trying to mold others to become who you want them to be. I am not without sin and my hands are not yet clean, that's why I've kept them off my best friend. She's very current year, pretty degenerate, but she knows all about my views and still accepts me. I greatly value her friendship and loyalty, so I want to give her the same.

Maybe you should go on the trip on your own and take the time to get sorted.

This user go on the trip and find yourself, you can always apologize and see if she'll go with you but you have to make yourself right before you change others.

The Aryan prophesis have come true.

Rooftop with binoculars; watching the streets, not the sky.

Hitler and our peoples liberty will come.

Masturbation can be an occult ritual if you want it to be.

I'm going to stare at the eclipse with my eyes taped open until I go blind.