Ex-Google Employee Speaks to Molymeme

>the employee was forced to attend a secretive and shameful diversity training event
>it was only after this that he wrote his manifesto

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKTUWfbDjp8
youtube.com/watch?v=TN1vEfqHGro#t=1018
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>everyone I don't like is alt-right
I fucking hate that made up term

>Shona Ghosh

Where is you goin', whiteboi? I'm not finished.
youtube.com/watch?v=oKTUWfbDjp8

>this is considered white in America

canadians truly are retarded

holy shit what a narrow virgin cuck face hahahahaah what a fag

Skip to 17mn
youtube.com/watch?v=TN1vEfqHGro#t=1018

it was like a lot shaming a lot of finger wagging like um you can't say certain things and just like you can't harass women and there was a lot of hypocrisy um yeah i didn't agree with a lot of it.

He isn't particularly articulate for a smart guy tbhwy

Molymeme is alt-right now. Does this ever end?

I have to assume if you are caught being not-leftist on the Internet you are alt-right automatically.

Anyone who thinks diversity among people is based on skin color is a racist, those pushing for 'diversity' are racists.

>a computer neet has problems with public speaking
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES!

Stop using google and start using startpage.

We need to dupport this guy, rebels must grow

Google is connected to the (((ADL)))

#notallleafs

whatever man. if this mislabeling leads normal people to molyneux with one degree of separation like this, it can't be all bad. this is the guy who wrote culture of critique, after all.

[email protected]

These big tech companies are also cults. Hopefully the public wakes up to this sooner than later.

>using the term, alt-right
you have to go back

>That nose
Is James Damore a jew?

Tfw not sure who is jewing who anymore

lol

I doubt it, he clearly lacks the verbal IQ

>he clearly lacks the verbal IQ
Well yeah, he's clearly an introvert, that doesn't mean he can't be a Jew.

Dude's clearly not used to social interaction where he's allowed to speak freely. He'll get used to it in time. Plenty of people will want to speak with him; the more he appears as a guest, the more social experience he'll get.

He's not a very good talker, I saw the Jordan Peterson talk with him, although Peterson noticed and thought that it would mostly work in his favor if he starting taking interview with media outlets, which he's been avoiding so far but he advised he so more of, he's quiet and because of that it's easy to like him, or at least it's hard to hate him.

Friendly reminder to use Brave with Yandex.

This cripples the google.

Wow that really sucked - thanks for the waste of time with that weirdo

Never watched Molyneux video before. Does he try to suck his on dick in some of his video? He gives me the impression he would do.

Not a christkiller but his dad is sicilian that's where he got his nose.

Tucker WHEN

>Does he try to suck his on dick in some of his video?
Every single video, that's the one thing that I find annoying about him. I still like him though.

>>a computer neet
dude he has crazy academic credentials and ended up at google. he'll be fine.

This kind of propaganda had the opposite impact on me.

Instead of thinking:

>Good point. I think all lives matter, so I better push for unlimited black/brown people entering my country.

I realized:

>Good point. I suppose I really do prefer being surrounded by white people, despite always telling myself that's not the case. Can I really blame myself? Look how antagonistic, ungrateful, and aggressive black/brown people are toward me and other white people.

That's bad.

that pic: isn't this where the left should say something like, "reality has a racist bias"

That's the weedy little faggot Sup Forums has been idolising? HAHAHAHAHANAHAHAHAHAHA

FINGERPAINT!!

lol stefan used to be a lefty.

Wtf is the maker of pipe piper doing at google?

Lol, he went to twitter with the info, he should have came here

Then agina most of you are lazy fags that wouldnt know how to meme warfare if your life was counting on it

yandex is corrupted as well

what is the chrome extension that clicks on all ads?

Adnuasem or something

> all lives matter

Lol no. Only my life matters.

I've been to seminars like this and they're genuinely demeaning.

Here's an image from the Magistrates' Court of Victoria in Australia.

'White Ribbon' is an organisation that promotes a one-sided gender framing of domestic violence, "Never tolerate violence against women and children". They essentially blame all men for the domestic violence of a few men, while also ignoring female domestic violence.

Btw The Magistrates' Court is the place that hands out intervention orders. So when the organisation has ties with White Ribbon, do you really expect to get justice as a male when you're accused by a roastie of abuse?

>''did I hear saying women are unfit for a mans job, nah? its the oven for you sexist swine''

That seems like a lawsuit waiting to happen.