North Korean missiles range?

I can't stand anymore not knowing if i'm in the range of North Korea weapons. I would be very happy if someone posted a map or the effective distance.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/636108/North-Korea-Nuclear-US-War-Missiles-Kim-Jong-un-Guam-Donald-Trump-Targets-Hawaii-Map-ICBMs
panampost.com/editor/2017/05/04/castro-defends-north-korean-dictator-trump-pressure/
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap
archive.is/7eOTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying your country is even relevant enough for any other country to even track if they can hit it with a nuke

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/636108/North-Korea-Nuclear-US-War-Missiles-Kim-Jong-un-Guam-Donald-Trump-Targets-Hawaii-Map-ICBMs

fuck u archive boi

They have NK nukes in Cuba.
panampost.com/editor/2017/05/04/castro-defends-north-korean-dictator-trump-pressure/

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap

dont worry, your spaghetti is safe

You are in range of Africa migration.

no fuck you amerifat
let me archive that for you
>archive.is/7eOTU

Shut up pasta nigger
You are not worthy of a Best Korean nuke

Wouldn't even matter if you were.

The Norks don't have any RVs that can survive re-entry.

This whole nuke scare is stupid media drama unless you're a Jap or Worst Korean.

Don't worry, you won't even feel it. Maybe you'd be sleeping when it goes off

>implying i don't wanna fucking die

Go to google maps, right click near your hometown and find where it says "measure distance," and drag it to North Korea. If you're within 10000 km, you're within range of nk's missles

Why would the Norks bomb Mario and Luigi's Pizzeria?

"I can't stand anymore"

THAT IS THE WORDING OF SHILLS

THERE ARE 5 THREADS THAT START THIS WAY

SAGE THE SHILLS

DROP RED PILLS

I prefer pizza

True

Not nigger, only pasta. And i'm glad to be not wothy of them.

RIP OP

thx

D:

When memes meet.

Nukes destroy everything in few kms of radius (depends of course). Other people nearby dies horrible deaths.

Its a good chance you wouldn't die even if North Koreans would hit your city (supposedly you live in a large one). They don't have 10 megaton monsters, like Russians or Americans and they don't have large amount of them so sleep well and don't worry. Nuclear bomb is horrible but it can't destroy whole country with one shot especially shitty ones from starving gooks.

Why would they bomb a country that can turn them to glass?

They're fucking nuts.

Expect these idiots to make a video calling Trump ray ciss for trying to keep korean missiles out of the country

Wow this must be a proxy troll. Spaghetti niggers usually aren't this shitty. It doesn't matter what it's range is. It will never I repeat never be fired at the west or the east. North Korea is just saber rattling for more rice and fuel oil. That's it. They're the Kardashians of the third world. All they want is attention at all costs. They have no shame or pride they have to keep they're faces in the papers. This is the international equivalent of Kim getting new tits. North Korea's only real weapon is that no one wants to clean up after wiping their ass with their half starved zergling army. The humanitarian crisis that will follow the war is and always was their greatest deterrent to regime removal. Even the rothschilds won't speculate a profit or trying to charge interest on 25.5 kimchi niggers who would be happy just to get a half a bowl of rice and some pickled kabbage every day. It's not happening the end.

>Italy
Why the FUCK would anyone nuke a nation as worthless as yours?!? Who do you think you are? You sure aint America, son. You are NOT important. Now listen here, bucko, I dont know what you are trying to do here, but to even SUGGEST that you are special enough to be nuked is an insult to American supremacy. How dare you?! I think you better run off, kid. We could wipe out your country in thirty fucking seconds if we wanted to. Your country lost to Ethiopia! You see, us Americans are not going to take your INSOLENT insults likely. As I write this down your IP is being traced and some of our boys are taking you down to our local air base in your country. We cant have people like you trying to insult our honor. By now you probably have THIRTY SECONDS before you get some flashbangs in your windows, that right boy! BETTER RUN, the ENTIRE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS ARSENAL is now being used to take you in, ignorant fool! When people nuke places they nuke the Japs or they nuke America. Why? Because we're pretty fucking important. Italy? Ha! Enjoy the cultural enrichment buddy, because we aint helping you out! NOT SO IMPORTANT NOW HUH? Maybe you should have fucking thought through that afro-med """brain""" of yours before posting, noodle-nigger. You are a 2000 year old washup. That is it. America? We havent even begun to enter our golden age! AMerica is the MOST POWERFUL NATION EVER. We will never fall, you italians have already collapsed, like what? FOUR TIMES! HAHAHA! You got about ten seconds now champ, better get ready, because the fucking US OF A is about to take you in. MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU'll KNOW YOUR PLACE, SPORT.