he is still living in Ecuador having sex with 18 year old virgins

is this motherfucker serious
the guy that got fired was prevously paid $350k a year by google
how much is shitleaks offering?

the russians are less shit side of the jews
Not that jews have a good side though

>Ecuador
>Fucking a girl that's been on the Carousel for eight years already

The dude probably knew on some level he was going to get fired for his memo. He was probably sick of all the diversity crap and figured he would either change things for the better of Google actually listened, or lose his job but bring the topic up to the public attention which is what happened.

Too bad he has no idea what censorship means.

Almost forgot to add- 350k a year in the bay area is like 70k a year anywhere else.

Naw, he just ascended to a higher level of existence and became a hologram

I thought he was Australian and he just lived in Sweden for a long time and "raped" a bitch.

So if sweden falls to islam what will happen to swedish fish?

thought he is Australian

He is

I can't imagine spending my best years in that rat race and then want to move someplace else with little to show for it. The only success story I know is a distant relative that bought a San Jose ranch house in the 60s for 30-40k, sold it last year for $800,000 and moved to a mansion plantation in North Carolina

Markus Parssnip (the Minecraft guy) has both balls, so that's at least 2 Swedes.

will the musli ms try to convert the fish to islam they are that insane

So what kind of job is he gonna get? Sounds like a bullshit publicity stunt.

so Julian Assange 'rapes' a Swedish chick, but all the 100's, maybe 1000's of immigrants who really are really raping girl get nothing done to them, but he has to hide out in an embassy in London.
Man I hate Sweden.

Google firing him was a publicity stunt, it just happens that their retatded and autistic sjw politics are something no one cares about or takes seriously anymore.

And just happens to be an aussie... an anglo nation, you cunt.
An advanced language and a history in the belly of the beast has created such people.
Assange would have made a good founding father.

>censorship is for losers

Yep

Burger geography.

Underrated

His name was Seth Rich!

He would have made 4,000,000 investing those 35,000 in index funds instead of buying a house

when will you goys realize that stock markets are everything?

:^)

Because crashes klaus

Julio Assange Ramirez
is actually a proud mexican treasure

Why would an agency dedicated to exposing governments through very dangerous means offer a job to some random guy on the spot?

Seems (((fishy))).

nice