Do you feel it?

The feeling of leftist libcucks losing control on society.

They are in full panic mode every single day of their lives, posting 10 anti-Trump posts on Facebook every day. They are trying anything and everything to try and stop the bleeding from the wound inflicted on leftism. Their charade is finally coming to an end, normal people are waking up and realizing that all of the philosophies and propaganda techniques that came from the 1960's are all harmful lies.

The enemy has been exposed. They are not even subtle anymore. Late-night talk shows are just low-quality propaganda campaigns to appeal to the dumbest demographic in society. The media just shamelessly publishes tabloid-tier insanity with all subtly removed, and movie-stars shill for the globalist agenda while being completely transparent in the fact that they do not have a clue what they are talking about. Academia is also losing it's credibility, with professors and students being removed for wrong-think and campuses being taken over by retarded political activist groups.

It's right in front of everyone's faces. New World Order shills are throwing everything they have at the wall, just hoping something sticks. One week they claim Trump is a Russian agent, then they claim he's mentally ill, then they claim that true patriots will "stand up to Trump", then they claim he doesn't know what he's doing, then they claim that he is going to gas all homos/minorities, then they claim that he is not actually accomplishing anything at all, then they try to claim he is a pedo.

This is the behavior of a desperate controlling girlfriend/boyfriend in a relationship who realizes they have lost control of the situation. They are willing to say absolutely anything. They go from lying to saying "I'LL KILL MYSELF IF YOU LEAVE" then trying to tell the person that they will never meet anybody ever again.

This is where we are at right now, and we are winning every battle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA
youtube.com/watch?v=3SA4C-Tl_3I
youtu.be/GmULc5VANsw
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-announcement-asylum-seekers-1.4240038
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-announcement-asylum-seekers-1.4240038
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're winning, I've seen more nigger hate than ever among normies lately. People are tired of the forced narratives.

They will all burn no fucking survivors

Ah yes, another favorite of mine

"DRUMPF IS GOLFING EVERY DAY"

He has said himself that he is not golfing often, but goes to his resort on the weekends to get out of the white house.

Further more, do shills actually think anybody gives a shit if Trump is golfing? People hated Obama golfing because he was ignoring the fact that the country's economy was completely collapsing in many areas, not even addressing it. Then he followed that up by stating that "there is no way to create more jobs".

Now we have Foxconn in Wisconsin and Michigan about 6 months into DRUMP'S presidency.

And isn't it feeling good? I mean, you don't even have to take actions anymore. Just stay at home and watch them burn!
I can't think of a more simple way to been entertained.

They don't realize that they're pounding the final nail in their coffin.

He was just calling it a quality chip, schizo

You think making liberals mad means you win? That's pretty fucking retarded m8.

>This is the behavior of a desperate controlling girlfriend/boyfriend in a relationship who realizes they have lost control of the situation. They are willing to say absolutely anything. They go from lying to saying "I'LL KILL MYSELF IF YOU LEAVE" then trying to tell the person that they will never meet anybody ever again.

Ah mann right in the feels.

Kek

Sure bud. That's why only 23% of Americans trust Trump

Back to plebitt with you t_d shill. You have no power here.

When it comes to politics, the last thing I want is for you assholes to be happy, because it means we just got a new regulation, tax, or we just lost some more rights.

People are getting more redpilled by the day, despite constant efforts from shills and the media to destroy nationalism.

>believing polls
>current year

oh holy shit that's the best

liberals hate the first and second amendments. that is pretty bad for a society. so yeah, i am glad that they're upset, since it means that rights for citizens (including them) are still being upheld.

Praise Jesus!

Ah, yes, like your "''right"" abuse and discriminate against minorities, your ""right"" to tell people what they can and cannot do with their own bodies. I completely forgot about those """rights"""

You are brainwashed.

why did they dos this to us we just wanted to play video games

We are living in such entertaining times friend, no tv show could be more exciting. This is one of the biggest paradigm shifts in American political history.

youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA
This thread njeeds a theme song! Great idea for a thread and for once OP is not a fag.

You're right; how could I be so delusional?

im a liberal. i like guns and freedom of speech. republifaggots are taking away my freedoms. i just want drugs and abortions.

You're right, what was I thinking?

We can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes

this is real modern art

its hard not to laugh at uneducated faggot delusional trump suppoorters

even their grip on google is now being put in question

Still buying the made up polls.. this is what he's talking about. I get so much entertainment from watching retards like you I don't even have to watch TV anymore. The fact someone like you exists, who desperately clings onto every shit narrative slung on his face, puts a smile on mine. Please keep going.

Even former left winger friends are now saying "well, I actually would prefer the Conservative Party for fiscal responsibility, if only they would moderate their position on social issues".

THIS MEANS THE OVERTON WINDOW IS SHIFTING to the right. The desperation coming from the liberals is now absolutely pathetic.

You're quite the melodramatic little bitch. I have the right to hire or bake a cake for whoever the fuck I want, and I have the right to be pissed that I have to fund your abortions because you're too irresponsible to pay for it on your own. That second one though, doesn't bother me as much as you might think. I'd rather pay the bill now and kill off as many liberals as possible in the womb, because it costs less in the long run.

It's wonderful. Having been in the midst of it (OWS as it was taken over by SJW "check your privilege" bs) I have had my eyes open to it more every day. Before that, I was your standard Zeitgeist-type conspiracy theorist. Now I see through all of it. It's wonderful watching the left implode. Never before would I have said this, but I hope they start taking their own lives. I hope the normies see what we see. The desperation, the fanaticism, the narcissism. I hope they are roundly condemned. And I hope, against all hope, that the middle class prospers, and holds family values dear to its heart again, having seen the abyss that we are on the precipice of. It's not too late, but we are so close. It hurts to see the confusion, the misplaced guilt in people's eyes. We could be so much better than this. We could (can) teach our children to be strong. To love the gender they were born as. To love themselves more than anything. To feel thankful for being born in the west, and to despise anyone who would infringe on the freedom we hold dear. I would fight to the death to keep my children safe from islamists, from those who preach hatred against whites, those who would see us all exterminated. Those who would see men hate themselves for being strong, for being virtuous. Those who would see women hate themselves for wanting to be loving mother's and wives

youtube.com/watch?v=3SA4C-Tl_3I

>Literally a fucking leaf

>The feeling of leftist libcucks losing control on society.

They're completely irrelevant. The general public has turned on them. The DNC has no future in America.

And it's all thanks to one person......

HILLARY CLINTON

Even now that evil witch casts her shadow across the DNC, forever tainting and destroying its future. We all know the false Russia narrative was created to make excuses for her catastrophic failure in the elections.

The BITCH had an election rigged in her favor at the cost of several billion dollars and she still fucking LOST

The leftist human garbage no longer has power in society

this

All of your so-called """rights""" are based around what you hate or things you don't want to happen. Things that you want to force on others. Those aren't rights, fuckhead.

It's our right to remove every single one of these ooga booga sub humans from our society. Stop while you're ahead.

I can tell normies are becoming redpilled on faggots and niggers.

I rarely hear anybody shilling for OPPRESSED BLACKS or ACCEPTANCE OF HOMOSEXUALS anymore from normies. It is becoming clear that homos are actually derranged perverted pedo animals who need to be put down like Old Yeller, and that niggers need to be taken off of welfare and have a wall built around them

The same thing happened with George W Bush.

He was The Mastermind that orchestrated the 9-11 attacks in order to get us into war but also mouth breathing Idiot Boy president.

They have always been double thinking retards. This time around though we have a lightning rod that attracts all their attention.

And what's to say you aren't?

According to Roger Stone and Mike Cernovich, Libcucks run the White house. Why else has McMaster not been fired?

yeah, feels fucking great, soon guys, soon the time is going to come for us to look down and whisper "No"

being a tranny freak and showing off your cock in a (((gay pride))) parade aren't rights either, faggot.

>Advocating for the right of a human being not to be cut into peices inside its mothers womb is hatered you cishetnazi!
Liberalism is a mental illness.

Such a good wonderful, pious person to not be laughing. Good for you, really user, pat yourself on the fucking back because you deserve it. Gold sticker for you. %100 legit.

>suicide rate spikes after Trump election
You're getting what you want m8

t. armchair psychologist

You get raked last, leaf. Underrated post.

Just gonna leave this here

It is absolutely the right of anyone to be a tranny if they so desire, and they are also free to organize for gay pride parades. You have no right to tell anyone otherwise. Deal with it.

>(((says high-level Israeli intelligence)))

>winning every battle
Show us your trophies.

Please. The Left wouldn't be anywhere if it weren't for force. It's force that makes me pay to hire a hit man to kill your babies. It's force that makes a bakery bake a cake for a couple of faggots. I wish I worked at that bakery. You dumbfucks really don't know how food service people get back at those they don't like, do you...

kek. muthafuckin saved

Neo-Marxist false narratives can't get any traction with normies anymore when people can find out the truth in three mouse clicks.

youtu.be/GmULc5VANsw

Furry conventions are in actuality the largest conventions of gay men. The impact of overwhelming homosexual degeneracy has case studies.

and to top it all off the left still can't meme. they are reduced to pathetic antifa discords.

What are you even talking about, you fucking mong?
He is golfing and shouldn't be and that's about it.
Especially ironic as he was attacking Obama for golfing. And that's about it.
What are you even trying to excuse user??
If nobody gives a shit then why did you give a shit when Obama was golfing? Fix your compass, dumbo, nobody cares about Potus Donkeybottom playing golf, it's about you and your asperger-tier bigotry.

>You dumbfucks really don't know how food service people get back at those they don't like, do you...
Um actually I worked in food service for several years and the only people who fucked with customers' food were immature children working part-time jobs, and they always got fired.

I bet you never worked a day in your life.

Because you are pushing us to want to like animals. No we don't have to like niggers. You are pushing our children to have sex changes. No we don't want mutants for kids. BTFO

Here's one:
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-announcement-asylum-seekers-1.4240038

society doesn't have to cater to them but they're acting so fucking entitled and shoving their agenda down everyones throats, its absolutely disgusting. had this shit been happening 10 years ago, no one would've accepted it. your side has ruined society.

Please archive those
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-announcement-asylum-seekers-1.4240038

>The south with rise aga--

>Because you are pushing us to want to like animals.
Black people are just as human as you and I. You do not have the """right""" to treat them differently.

>You are pushing our children to have sex changes
lel

nobody is forcing anyone to have sex changes, fucking retard

this is why nobody takes hysterical alt-right retards seriously.

>if nobody gives a shit then why did you give a shit when Obama was golfing

I just told you why. Wipe the cum out of your eyes and read my post again

I bet you still work in 'food service'

They're dumbfounded. Incredulous. They literally don't believe it. But it becomes more real for them every day, and little by little they must ask themselves "what went wrong?" "How could anyone disagree?"
Because they thought they had the moral superiority. They thought everyone loved them for their virtue signalling. They thought everyone hated their country like they do. They were blind to their own hubris, their own oppression of others. They couldn't see that their hatred was jealousy. The harpies who felt that love was out of reach for them, so it should be for everyone. The men who felt they'd be universally loved for turning against their gender, their own biology. They couldn't admit that they want what those they despise have: family, pride, prosperity. They saw the American (and Canadian) Dream as out of reach to them, so it must therefore be a lie, but they just weren't willing to work for it. Weren't willing to fight for it.

If you believe Bush 43 was a Mastermind of 9/11....you haven't been paying attention.

Complicit and knowledgeable about 9/11, sure. The Mastermind orchestration of 9/11?...No.

>you think making liberals mad means you win

Considering that at least 3/4 of Sup Forums are in it for the lulz and the liberal tears, YES im pretty sure we won
Welcome to the age of political trolling

The cum in his eyes impedes his reading.

We are going to crush the leftists and pour their ash into the ocean.

Any time someone start their bullshit with "Um", you know you're about to hear something stupid and wrong.
How's that barista career working out for you?

and last time I recalled it wasn't acceptable to expose yourself in public, indecency. especially in front of children. are you saying you're okay with that?

Actually I'm a research assistant at a major U.S. University. Nice try, though.

Yeah, how dare those gays and trannies demand that you actually treat them like human beings. So entitled!

Obama would golf with Larry David and the PTI guys at like 5:30 on the weekdays

The Dynamic Duo

This.

That is what the left said in 2004 once the war effort started to stale.

They were calling him an evil genius and a brain dead moron in the same paragraph.

we need a picture from that very angle post-niggery to compare. could be a decent little red-pill for normies

The people I see posting antitrump fake news on (((book))) have doubled down lately but I've noticed they are getting less and less likes and interaction. There's definitely some burnout happening among (((social media))) users

No, I don't fall for mossad/gru psyops like you morons

Imagine a world where they just left our bread and circuses alone.

If you are so smart, TF you doing on Sup Forums trying to change our views lol. I don't believe a damn word of it.

See
And that's how your asshole just got blown out, you weak, degenerate, cowardly, globalist shill, cuck

He didn't mastermind dick, just profited off it and signed the papers he needed to sign.

Using multiple quotation marks around the same phrase triggers me. Get out of my safe space faggot.