BREAKING: DNC SUED FOR SMEARING MANAFORT

DNC CONSPIRED WITH UKRAINE TO CREATE DIRT ON MANAFORT

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/345892-watchdog-files-fec-complaint-of-dnc-work-with-ukraine

>The complaint is based on an investigation by Politico, which found that Chalupa “met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia.”

Original Politico article

politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

Other urls found in this thread:

politico
archive.is/UGMJH
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-21/broke-and-bleeding-cash-dnc-ends-june-33-million-debt
freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2017/06/02/fbi-raid-dearborn-national-security-terror/365754001/
archive.fo/9JeMk
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember to archive

>politico com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
archive.is/UGMJH

I enjoy watching the DNC crash and burn

>expose ties
Doesn't mean
>create dirt
Trumpfags are retarded

It's going to be fucking glorious! Better than Nov 8th!

BLUMOHFHHHHDHHPHHH

DEMS DUNNZO

Even better knowing they're out of money already
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-21/broke-and-bleeding-cash-dnc-ends-june-33-million-debt

>The organization reported that May 2017 was its worst fundraising month since the Iraq War in 2003, and April 2017 was its worst fundraising month since 2009. In May, the DNC also reported that it has $1.9 million in debt. Despite the fact that former Secretary of Labor Tom Perez was recruited by Barack Obama to appease the party’s donors, lobbyists and PACs, even they have refused to prop up the failing brand.

Obongo

Hillary going down!!!!
put me in the screencap

The absolute STATE of the DNC

Pretty clear now why they "deployed" the Manafort hit piece this morning. That story was such a ridiculous nothing given that Manafort and Trump campaign are cooperating fully unlike, well, everyone on the Democrat side.

Why didn't the WaPo run a front pager on this FBI raid a few weeks ago? "National security issue", actual officials from the city and FBI named and on record....hmm I wonder why?

Forgot link
freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2017/06/02/fbi-raid-dearborn-national-security-terror/365754001/

Original, faggot

SAY IT! SAY THE LINE!

Stay emotionally attached to a politician, fag
Rural retards should kill themselves

>not supporting Trump
Why even live?

you forgot the first article west sweden nigger
archive.fo/9JeMk

>Better than Nov 8th!
Woah there, guy. I wager it'll be pretty good, but Nov. 8th was superlative. Watching the wave of self hate and misery crash down on every highbrow, ivory tower, latte-sipping boxmuncher in California and NY, watching the tears and rage build in real time, watching TYT melt down while the water filter salesman smugly sipped champagne...my nethers are tingling just from thinking about it again. I'm a schadenfreude junkie, and that was the biggest fix I've ever experienced.

>watching TYT melt down
>tfw watching this and Alex Jones live next to each other, while shitposting on Sup Forums and eating some nice food and being wrapped in a warm comfy blanket.
probably my very best night on Sup Forums ever, I can't even imagine how it must have felt for an US citizen.

>tfw miss the old Drudge

>investigation by Politico, which found
>which found
>which found
O lArd god help us if Politico "investigations" can be the basis for anything but recycled toilet paper in our legal system we aren't a Banana Republic yet dimwits

>I can't even imagine how it must have felt for an US citizen.
>I can't even imagine how it must have felt for an US citizen.
I wish I could help you, but I don't have the words for it. The closest I can get is I DON'T CARE IF I EVER COME DOWN
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

>the 27th meme was real

>Chalupa

Taco Bell needs to bring those back 2bh.

>chalupa
it's just a gordita shell that started to get hard dip it in some oil boom chalupa soft shell ;) no extra charge

Daily Reminder

The DNC is committing acts of TREASON and is trying to overthrow our government.

Bump

Additional bump