There are hundreds of people dying in the mediterran sea RIGHT NOW and many thousand more are in danger

There are hundreds of people dying in the mediterran sea RIGHT NOW and many thousand more are in danger.

No one cares.

But the whole media is reporting for days when there is an attack im europe where one person gets injured.

Why dont you have compassion for those in need of help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3KAzTjlZV00
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500900203171m.jpg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Big if true!

>There are hundreds of people dying in the mediterran sea RIGHT NOW

Good

I care. I wish for improvement. We will upgrade it to thousands eventually.

Wish it was thousands desu senpai

Drop a torpedo or two and make it fast i don't want them ruining my future destination.

Fuck you and die.

SAGE

LET THEM IN

Why stop at thousands?

youtu.be/3KAzTjlZV00
LET
THEM
IN

>There are hundreds of people dying in the mediterran sea RIGHT NOW and many thousand more are in danger.

Not enough. I want more dying.

Maybe those in the US, spics are bad but nothing compared to sub-saharan subhumans

pic related

Uh bc niggers

>hundreds
That's not enough

Guess what. We don't care either.

Niggers dying in Mediterranean: Brought it on themselves, marched thousands of miles through Africa to bask in the sea. Like some sort of retarded nigger-salmon headed for their spawning grounds.

Nigga dying in Kebab-terrorist attack in Europe: Was literally minding his own business, went out to get smokes or something and last thing he ever hears is "Allahu---"

THATS THE DIFFERENCE!

>Why dont you have compassion for those in need of help?
They got on those boats in order to invade and take what isnt theirs. They chose a watery grave over a future surrounded by their own kind.

Rimy Neptune needs souls to swell the ranks of tritons and nereids

ewwwww kill yourself

>538

People still listen to that jew?

Maybe we would care more if Europe didn't create the problem. You can have open borders. You can have welfare. You just can't have them both.

Send them to israel.

numbers pulled out of someones ass.

Yeah why won't you let the rapists and AIDS dispensers in?

>LET THEM IN
into the sea

Scientists have actually come to the conclusion, that the reason for niggers huge lips, is bc generations of lip smacking every time they see a white girl.

It's an evolutionary adaptation, just like their crotch-grabbing, propensity for rape and "MUHDICK" mumbling.

TLDR: Around blacks...

these numbers make no sense. first 20 yrs spends 100k? bs

These people have responsibility to sort out their own nations, I'd be more than happy to assist them in some ways in their own nations.. But not if they come here for welfare and high standard of living because they don't want to achieve it for themselves and then proceed to run us into the ground in the same way.

They get on a boat instead of sorting out their own nations, it's their own decision! If they die on the sea it's also their fault.

LAUNCH TUBES 1&2

aids spreading cannon fodder

Because compassion for them is and always will be a one way street.

When was the last time a mosquito apologized for sucking your blood?

Because they don't belong in the western world. They all should be sent back.

Fucking kek'd and saved

(((they))) are not in need!

(((they))) need to go back.

i have compassion to help people but whenever I do they flip on me.
I know how america feels now.
the smartest individuals flee leaving behind violent
morons.

>OP makes this shitpost thread every single day
>newfags still reply

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500900203171m.jpg/

Fucking summer

look at all those women and children, horrible!

let them drown, compassion is something you need to earn, those certainly didnt earn anything in their whole life.

thats alot of fish food

Maybe they should stay in their shithole countries. Terrorist victims aren't choosing to risk their lives. Fuck migrants and fuck the jews funding it.

Those aren't people.

This makes me very sad. Maybe if Europeans weren't so racist this wouldn't be happening. These people could be working as doctors or lawyers but instead they're drowning while a bunch of bigots laugh. How does that contribute anything to Europe?

How sad, Germany needs to take them all in.

Being a westerner is like having built a beautiful house and have a nice garden where you grow fruits and vegetables etc. Then not so far away live some morons who built their house out of twigs or something so instead of putting in the effort to build a proper house and tend to their own garden, they constantly want to enter your house, raid the fridge and burn down the house since they don't understand how to live in a house they will trash it.

Now.. you have this idiotic acquaintance living with you who constantly tries to open the door so these idiots can rush in, after which you ofcourse need to forcibly evict them at gunpoint so that they don't burn your house down.

This is essentially this mass immigration in a nutshell. Everybody can't live in our house, there's not room and you'll destroy our entire society because you are provably a hazard to live around given the state of your nations.

It's a total joke that africans are running from africa, because it literally has everything to build a high level society except people who know how to do it/care to do it.

Same as it's a joke that people are running from other places, and if those places are bad it's THEIR RESPONSIBILITY to stay there and sort these things out. And we would be happy to help in various ways of support in their countries but THEY SHOULD NOT COME TO OURS.

Why the fuck should i care that a bunch of negros are drowning in the Mediterranean?

>Why dont you have compassion

but I do, for the European taxpayers whose government abandoned them and refuses to defend them from clear and present danger

Yea right. Muslim 3rd world doctors. No thanks I'll just die.

>gibs money

>money made
Pick one dumbass

Its by caring so much we enable the people smugglers.

What stops the deaths is having someone strong in charge of the coasts who can stop the smuggling gangs in the desert and bribe the tribes into loyalty

Oh wait...

They shouldn't get on the boats. They could avoid the danger completely by not getting on the boats.

They put themselves at risk. Not my problem or anyone else's problem when they drown at sea.

Oh yes, let us show compassion to the bringers of doom.
They should be shot on sight.

>doesn't know about the Islamic golden age
Muslims were practicing medicine while we were living in mud huts. If it wasn't for European imperialism and US interventionist war efforts for the last 400 years the middle east would be ahead of us in every way.

Why should we have compassion for those who invade our countries by the thousands?

>implying the islamic golden age wasnt caused by roman scriptures and the conquer of their territories
>islam raids the coasts of whole southern europe for hundreds of years and enslaves millions of whites
>invades spain and southern france
>muh peaceful enlightened islamic golden age meme

friendly reminder that imperialism implies that you are technologically more advanced, to fuck up a region that hard and that means islam sucked in the long term and still does. we europeans earned us this place in the light, by blood, as islam forced it upon us to fight for it.

Feminist scream we don't care about rape. I'm just giving them my support. For every 10 fuckers that die 1 woman isn't raped.

Stop spouting this history meme. They used Jewish learning in Al Andalus and copied Greek learning from Alexandria. They had some advancements in poetry and architecture but overall they built on foundations the Greeks laid.

>No one cares.

Wow you answered your own question.
Good job.

/thread

I really wish Europe would copy Australias migration policy. So completely sensible. Why else is Australia thriving.

>ywn have a ship like in the op, but with a hydraulic lift installed to dump all the niggers into the mediterranean

Millions of niggers die every day, why would anyone give a fuck? It would be like being sad the trash man picked up the garbage.

>I never said it was peaceful, but it was enlightened. That's why they were able to raid Europe routinely. So obviously they have the capacity for technological and intellectual advancement, and if Europe would just give them a chance to bring that capacity with them they would see their homeland prosper as a result

That's just infantile.

They stood on the shoulders of giants, as we all do. That type of reductionist argument cuts just as well against western advancement as it does Islamic.

Thank you based Poseidon

Help? They flee their countries because of war, and we can help with that war to get their country back. But if we did that, we would be warmongering bullies. If we accepted refugees, they would eventually take over our country and turn it into Johannesburg in 5 years. Can't give financial support because the warlords would use it to fund their armies.

It's best to leave Africa to Africans.

I really don't think people understand the real motives here. Jews are moving large populations into White countries. Why? They know we'll kill each other and wipe each other out. Yay, Jews rule the world.

The Mediterranean Sea needs more icebergs.

maybe tell the jews to stop filling those fucking boats, go back home and await their gassings

>let's just forget that this enlightened empire got all its knowledge from greeks, romans and all other medtierranean cultures that came pre islam
>let's also forget that they invaded europe at a time where the biggest empire there just fell and we pushed them back into their shitholes
>islam is better, even though it lost, despite its knowledge that it stole and europe is evil for defending itself

please, use the rope around your neck. they were the aggressors all along, from day 1 and babylon and everything before islam doesnt count towards their achievements, as their belief was so different that it was a whole other culture - which got destroyed by islam aswell, all the way to india.

You did that completely identical thread some time ago.
Just shut up and stop shilling economy migrants running for mama merkel and other rich white nations just to push diversity.

Omg, maybe if you could move past your us vs them mindset you could understand that we're all on the same team, and that when other people succeed so do you. That's how the world progresses. It's not the middle ages anymore. We're not fighting over our gods. Everyone just wants a peaceful prosperous life, which isnt available in these people's home countries.

Sympathy is in the dictionary between shit and syphilis. Fuck off niggers we are full of you 3rd world sewer people. Stay in your own shithole of a country and make it a better place to live

It's not available in their home countries because of themselves. They won't find it through any means except gibs if they move to our countries you retard.

Yeah, it has nothing to do with our drones striking their children.

There is no prosperous life possible for a billion people. Do you think they will have one if we take them all in and turn Europe into Africa, many more will die? It's selfish and whatever you do, millions will die. Either now, or after our countries are gone.

Fuck you and this post. I'm sick of seeing this fucking garbage you cunt bubble sliding sack of shit.

You already know what every mother fucker on this board thinks about your trash post.

Move the fuck on, or kill yourself user.

NOT
OUR
PROBLEM

> Everyone just wants a peaceful prosperous life, which isnt available in these people's home countries

nobody stopped them from making it as prosperous as europe, we even spent alot of ressources and time there to build africa and the middle east up - ever heard of the white mans burden?

colonialism was not just bad for the occupied, we usually extended their lifetime and raised the standard of life alot. algeria for one would be a shithole without all the french infrastructure - which is now crumbling because they just dont tend to it. south africa is the same, there was nothing there and the dutch and english settlers made it a thriving industrial nation and as soon as the niggers took over everything is falling apart. you can tell a white guy from south africa your "we all just want to life in peace bullshit" and look deep into his eyes, while he remembers what the blacks did to his fellow farmers. you progressive idiots are part of the problem.

Yeah, we have lots of drones in central Africa. lmfao shut the fuck up you Trotskist stooge.

A German who wants to rewrite history. What a shock. Africa and the ME are messed up because we messed them up. It wasn't a blessing when we went there and wiped out their indigenous culture and killed millions of them.

Entire continents aren't crossing the Mediterranean. Because of our history we owe a debt to the ones who can make the journey.

We enslaved and colonized those people for hundreds of years.

We owe a debt to nobody. Only to our family, and countries. Life is about Death or Survival. And we owe it to the world to show some stability, not get turned into warzone like the rest of the world. Your emotional worldview is destroying the future of humanity. We need to evolve and this is only possible through science, hard choices and advanced culture.

No, we didn't. They enslaved themselves for thousands of years. They simply sold some of those slaves to kike..err (((kindly merchants))). The life of an American slave was infinitely better than the treatment they would receive in their homeland.

>my history teachig only covers the last 100 years

you know that africa and the middle east existed for more than that? nothing, NOTHING stopped them from maybe not expanding aggressively into india and europe and live in peace with us. they had the ressources and knowledge to build up fine nations, but all they did was wage war, long before we europeans set a foot on their deserts again.

and we wiped out millions, are you nuts? islam alone enslaved as many blacks as europeans did and this doesnt account for the indian and european slaves that they took - most black slaves in islam died because they did cut their private parts off, hence why you see a shitload of blacks in european colonies, we were more friendly to them. not many blacks survived to blame islam for what they did, a fine strategy one must say.

you really need to look further into history if you think the white european man is the ultimate evil and everyone else jsut a victim of him. the islamic aggression made us this aggressive towards it, because we (and the indians aswell) know how bad it is to be under their rule.

Smelly muslims will rape your whole family unless you reply to this post with "THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON"

>hurr colonization is bad when the whites do it, but good when islam or china do it

marvelous example of a brainwashed idiot. last reply to your stupid ass, dont even bother.

Why would you report stuff that literally happens every day in the past 3 years non stop with a reminder every fucking month that it happens?

I'm tired of larping as a democrat now. I 100% do not believe in any of the rhetoric I was just using. Let them drown and shoot the good swimmers.

Yeah, I figured you were trolling. But stuff like this gets user's to refine their rhetoric and produce good ammunition for debate.

First world Europeans are more like me than boat niggers, so I care more about the deaths of the former.

Ok, I got baited for the third time today. But you are just too good. I know many people who talk exactly like this in real life, so I really can't tell anymore.

Fuck them. They should have stayed in their own countries and fought to make them free prosperous. ALSO, should have learned to swim.

Each should drown

Poli?

They paid for the boats, they knew the risks, they wanted to break the law, they're dying.
And I don't care.

Go back to leftypol.

good.

Threads like this, even if bait, are good. Keeps us sharp and ingrains the correct information to combat leftist garbage. Stay strong Ostereichbro

I've come to like bait threads the best because they train us to be able to articulate our arguments.

I'll make sure to remember reciting your cute, little "We're all on the same team!" Spiel, next time me and Muqwamba are in your neighborhood, knock on your door, and start helping ourselves to your stuff.

"I get it! I get it! You're doing to me what migrants are doing to Europe! Now for the love of god, could you unload my stuff off the truck, and could your black friend PLEASE STOP RAPING my wife?!" you'll yell with tears running down your cheek.

Thats when Ill remind you that its not the middle ages anymore, and we all want a peaceful, prosperous life, so stop your bitching and give me a hand with your 50 inch LED TV?

As me and Muqwamba drive off, truck full with half your stuff, you'll help your raped wife to the bathroom, slightly confused about whether the cries you heard were cries of ecstacy or of pain. And thats when you'll see what's written in lipstick on the mirror.

GUESS WHAT PERCENTAGE OF AFRICAN MIGRANTS ARE HIV POSITIVE? OVER 20% MUQWAMBA GOT FULL BLOWN AIDS THOUGH!