Can we actually talk about this clown without someone screeching "SHILL"

Why does he constantly put his foot in his mouth just to come at people "from their left", or to say something "unexpected" at all costs? He always has to sound edgy, always has to "counter-signal" shit it's not worth it to counter-signal. This guy spends more time shitting where he eats (within the right wing) than generating new memes to attack our enemies with. I know he gets shilled here a lot, but he's a genuinely flawed leader.
>inb4 his sycophant army arrives to scream "shill"
There is a fucking cult-like cancer surrounding Spencer and the rest of these these fucks, protecting them from criticism with autistic shilling, and if you think they're just "doing it for free" you're naive af.

Other urls found in this thread:

itwasmyprivilege.com/2017/03/03/defend-this-spencer-shills/
youtube.com/channel/UCb9NIDFFW4KOqc6hGBnFBhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHILL

Does this guy actually have a following? I thought he was mostly known because the media kept putting him on TV, and the Punch Nazis thing.

>He always has to sound edgy, always has to "counter-signal" shit it's not worth it to counter-signal
yeah, no shit, how else do you stay relevant
now please take some time to reflect on your poor quality twitter profile thread and use this to make better posts in the future

/thread

you finished your own thread, i havent seen that for a while

He's right but he's being autistic on purpose. The idea is rights inherently exist despite might. Rights try to elevate beyond might. This just makes him an easy target to say his ideology is a threat.

He is right, but Its just needless countersignalling though. He is speaking in Nietzschean terms where ""rights"" only exist insofar as your willingness to fight for them.

>Spencer is a lolcow
> He is a departure from the tough guy, persona of the racist naziā„¢ portraited by the kike media
> Spencer is a goofball the left can not engage the same way they attack other people.

His point is right, he just expressed it in an awkward context. He could make the same point without counter-signaling simple-minded little Wife with a Purpose who's just posting her pro-white memes as always.

nicely put. i like Spencer, he makes the left look like the stupid uneducated ones. and they hate him with a passion. just look at all the shilling going on every time he's name comes up.

itwasmyprivilege.com/2017/03/03/defend-this-spencer-shills/

hes not wrong
they are temporary privileges
rights cant be taken away

Spencer may very well be sincere and all that and not a shill but he was thrust upon us by the MSM as our de facto leader, because Sup Forums didn't have one and that was actually a strength. Alt right was just a fancy new way for Democrats to call republicans racist. We don't need Spencer he needs us. Personally I don't really like him, he sounds like a little brat.

Spencer can't hack it. He always let's silly sounding shit slip out of his mouth hole.

And, he actually might be a Bush operative given how retardedly ham fisted he can be. He is not subversive and cheeky. Just asinine. Pains me that he is shoved to the front of everything and is poorly influencing young minds with his shitty debate style.

Personally I don't like him, "the alt-right" is a meme and does not exist anymore than "the alt left" does. What we would call alt left are liberals and ancomms. The supposed alt right right now is ancaps and libertarians. It's still right an left, just not conservatives and progressives like it has been.
>Rights don't exist
He's not wrong. Rights are given by the state to say what the state isn't supposed to infringe on, with no state there are no rights.

>Not posting it in full context
That's kinda something a shill would do.

What right do you have that can't be taken away?

>He is not subversive and cheeky. Just asinine. Pains me that he is shoved to the front of everything and is poorly influencing young minds with his shitty debate style.

this a thousand times

you just proved my point...

REEEEEE

>Shadman

He's right tho

Well it does make sense for one with authoritarian beliefs to deny the existence of rights. In a truly authoritarian regime, rights do not exist, only privileges.

Shills literally won't allow a discussion about him. Says a lot to me

Well.... he's right. The "right to live" is not a thing. Saying white people have the right to live is just emotion meddling bullshit. White people can work together to save the race, but we don't have "a right to live." Stop calling him a shill, he's doing more for the white race than any of you faggoys could image.

>white woman with SIX white kids posting pro white memes
>better autistically counter signal her!

absolutely tactless.

it's what most of frogtwitter does, it's not that big of deal IMO

obviously spencer is fallible however

>who's just posting her pro-white memes as always
Why do you have a problem with pro-white memes? Why does Spencer and his followers attack pro-white memes, and pro-whites while they defend Jews and zionists and fags? Does that ever concern you, ever?

He's clearly saying that "white genocide" as a term is fucking stupid not that we're not being replaced.

Yeah this guy is kind of an idiot. No idea why the 'movement' clings to him when he's just an anchor weighing them down. Nothing he's said has ever hit me as particularly deep or inspiring and he's just a shameless self promoter.

>not full context
The "full context" makes it worse, because he contradicts himself -- like he always does. He just wants to attack other pro-whites and "counter-signal" pro-white memes. First he says:
>there are no rights
As if he's completely tin-eared or outright hostile to the purpose of saying "whites have a right to exist", a very successful recruitment meme so far. Then he flips around, contradicts himself, and pretends he meant something completely different -- that's rights actually do exist, but blah blah blah power. He's that pseudo-intellectual kid in every class that has to contradict every single fucking thing he hears just for his own vanity. The guy will fucking say anything, even that racemixing is ok, white genocide is turning more people away, stop denying the holohoax -- or even that he doesn't deny it -- the list goes on.

Oh, but you're a shill if you notice, huh?
You're the fucking shills, with your tongues 20 feet up his ass constantly.

Ever notice he's ALWAYS against all our terms and memes and things we believe in? Ever stop to fucking count all the things he "counter-signals" pointlessly, without offering anything better or new just -- "dont say that, its not bringing normies on board". I'm sorry, what's the point of the alt-right then, if he's just trying to be Mike Cernovitch tier?

I think it's a fair criticism that the extent to which he's a contrarian retard is obnoxious but I really don't buy the idea that he's this secret marxist or jewish shill.

As far as I can tell the point of the alt right is to funnel shekels into the pockets of a few websites and their contributors.

It's pretty clear from the context of his tweet that he's refering to the fact that talk of "rights" is useless without the will to enforce them.

You can whine about "white rights" all day, but if we end up getting hopelessly outnumbered South Africa style, good luck getting the government to enforce those rights.

Talk of rights only gets you so far. Action is necessary.

>but I really don't buy the idea that he's this secret marxist or jewish shill
That's entirely on him, since his wife openly shills pro marxism, Dugin (her boss whose books Spencer shills) is a Nazbol, and Spencer is a self-identified zionist. Much of the alt-right diddos his pro-zionist views. That's really the only reason he gets called a marxist or jewish shill, because he says pro marxist and pro jewish shit. Either he's sticking his foot as far down his throat as it will fit, or he's not who everyone thinks he is.

Seems to be, seems like a fucking cult or a pyramid scheme type following they've built. Fanatical but contradictions and red flags everywhere.
>inb4 concern shill
They must be fucking paying shills to defend their "product" here, unless their followers are mostly actual NEETs with no time to do anything else.

>It's pretty clear from the context
Are you guys all speaking from a script, you say the same phrases like zombies... the other phrase I hear from you guys all the time is "who cares about X, Y is doing good work" or "does so much for the movement". Its always to make us overlook or stop talking about something, jut mindless catch phrases about support and "who cares, I like X anyway". This campaign is massively successful, but Spencer is shitting on it because it from a group TRS is on the outs with.

Are you part of Am Vanguard or something? YOu keep posting those pictures.

There's nothing worthy on the Alt-Right

I find him pretty interesting, although I only agree with maybe 65% of what he says.

He has some interesting ideas about culture and philosophy. Definitely not a "shill".

I'm a fan.

Why do you ask, so you know who to attack next? I'm just pointing out that Spencer attacked one of the most successful pro-white flyer memes in the last year, and you're all just mindlessly agreeing that he must be right.

Anyone who takes Richard Spencer seriously needs to just gas themselves now.

Outside of being pro-white, the guy is a massive lefty on almost every single issue.

Will you stop accusing people who are asking you honest questions and chill the fuck out? I wasn't even criticising you, I was asking you a fucking question. I don't like Spencer either, and I'm critical of the Alt-Right as well. Jesus fuck man, calm down.

Whites don't exist.

Sorry, I'm used to be the only one in a thread defending against shill barrages just to even talk about this fag.

This entire board is filled with shills to some extent, and they all take opposing stances to change the narrative. This is taken as a given on this site. Chill out man, or you'll end up like Barney fag. Remember the fourteen words, and fight for that future. And my policy is generally not to punch right, unless the person is cucking out like Spencer does occasionally. With these goals in mind, we can succeed.

He is 100% correct, rights do not inherently exist outside of some body to enforce them.

Was this really that triggering to you?

Richard is very intelligent, I agree with a good 2/3rds of what he says.Also, he actually speaks in public so he has 1000 x more balls than anyone on this board

The media's pet racist. May he be punched, hard and often.

Nathan Damigo is superior.

if we let you shills discuss him the cia/cabal shill becomes legitimized.
so no, fuck off! get this fucking kike puppet the fuck out of here, and take your propaganda term "alt-right" with you, you fucking brainwashed commie faggot.

I can't believe that this is Richard Spencer. I kept hearing about this guy and how good he is, but there's something wrong with his head here, seriously.

Why is it that shape? I just showed this to a friend, who is a doctor, and he said that's a sign of some form of mental deformation that when the head is that shape.

Were you guys just ironically memeing about this guy because he's physically deformed?

He's right you know. Rights are a positive spin on restrictions of freedom. Our government granted rights are simply freedoms that have not yet been taken away from us.

One can say rights don't really exist but it seems that's an [A] anarchist view (or one of 'Natural Law'). True or not, what's the point of saying that if u wanna be part of a civilized society?

'unalienable' means cannot be taken away or removed from. Even if someone is, say, (unlawfully) deprived of their Life they cannot be deprived of their Right to it (according to Jefferson). While the distinction is philosophical it's also an important concept in the founding that there are sacred things inherent in people that are not bestowed by governement fiat. The US was the first country to enshrine this in its charter and it was a revolutionary concept at the time. It seems to have worked well so far.

So, what does one gain by going so far backwards... unless [A].
But thats all beside the point that this dude's 'posters' are cringeworthy af.

TL;DR wheres muh free Obamacare ?

what a CIA goober thing to say

Thats his job. Thats what National Bolsheviks do is throw a wrench into pro-white movements while pretending to be pro-white. Hes anti-white, and pro jew. Everything he does.

I wouldnt see any problems with Damigo if he wasnt so close to Spencer, and former US army IIRC - which tends to be a good starting point to get into high level spy work. He should distance himself.

He's not wrong.

That he should, I have to agree.

Richard spencer is a fuckin loser

>but he's a genuinely flawed leader.

He's not even anyone's leader, he's a random pussy.

>Commonfilth
>ever

Yeah this is really fucking stupid of Spencer. He likes to sound all intellectual by counter signaling allies pointlessly. He's seriously a faggot that needs to shut up more often

It's a fucking basic Might is Right narrative.

You are not going to convince the left that you have a right to exist. The left is only coherent about one single thing, and that's being anti-White.
Without the force to establish your right, you have no right. They will not give it to you.
White people have as much of a material right to exist in the USA as blacks do. In fact, blacks have more of a material right thanks to the government, which is still anti-White.

Of course this thread is just the same old shill thread with the same old posts copy and pasted, though.
Spencer isn't "pol's leader", literally nobody thinks that and only shills post it, so they can paste the same stuff over and over without mods doing anything about it.

Fuck off divide & conquer cuck, Damigo showed he was good enough when he PUNCHED BACK ANTIFA.

>Rights Don't Exist

You can't even hold 'em. They're just there in the air, man.

are you a gay, by any chance?

I get the first death thing but what is cf?

No, do you like googling "white women having sex with dogs", by any chance? How about attacking everyone and everything while offering no solutions?

CF = Common Filth

he makes podcasts and compilations about the moral decay of society

youtube.com/channel/UCb9NIDFFW4KOqc6hGBnFBhg

He is simoly telling her we have to fight for our existence. We are not entitled to anything. That's the right-wing position.

1.) It was proven that this wasn't even the right guy, this scat fetishist died years back.
2.) There was no "fight" Spencer was sucker punched once and kept on walking without it really phasing him.
Common Filth is infact a Spic and the most obvious self hating faggot ever.

>spic

there's no evidence of that. it's a meme.

>self hating faggot

are you a liberal? because that's a liberal argument right there.

the only people CF likes is people who talk about poopsex half of the time they open their mouth and aren't too popular

I used to watch him probably 3 years ago by now, he hasn't changed at all except for dedicating a lot of time shilling against White people. He used to include race mixing as one of the things he saw as decadent, now he likes upsetting people by being pro-race mixing.

The shock factor has worn off. I don't feel anything hearing about whatever poop homos like swallowing any longer. I don't know how people manage to waste several hours every week listening to him.

>1.) It was proven that this wasn't even the right guy, this scat fetishist died years back.

Bullshit, the fact that the shit eater had tons of ANTIFA friends on social media is too incriminating.

>2.) There was no "fight" Spencer was sucker punched once and kept on walking without it really phasing him.
Common Filth is infact a Spic and the most obvious self hating faggot ever.

He literally cried on live TV and escaped on a super gay mini cab like a fucking sissy. Then he got punched AGAIN.

Me cago en los negros de mierda

Hes 100% not in Vanguard, hes a retard. The only people who criticize our movement are outsiders. The type of people who claim to be pro white, but only post on Sup Forums, and do absolutely nothing of worth in their lives.

Most of us have no problem with The Daily Shoah or Fash the Nation.

The guy is dead. You can deny it all you want, but thats the case.
Spencer got sucker punched twice, and didn't get knocked out, didn't fall over. He stayed on his feet and kept on walking. Thats far more than you could say. This whole board is full of keyboard warriors who never amount to anything. Unfuck yourself.

>The guy is dead. You can deny it all you want, but thats the case.

Personally I think that's just what he told the fetish people to tell the world so he could 'exit' his cuckold scene.
I doubt he died.

This is the genius.

He is right. Rights do not exist, we will not survive if we think that our rights will protect us. Only thorough continuous effort and struggle will that be achieved.

Two words: CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

>The guy is dead. You can deny it all you want, but thats the case.

No proofs except the word of people who would obviously benefit from saying he's dead.

>Spencer got sucker punched twice, and didn't get knocked out, didn't fall over. He stayed on his feet and kept on walking. Thats far more than you could say

Yeah, he kept walking away crying like a fucking faggot and gave the far-left a huge moral boost on the wake of Trump's inaguration, pic related. Even Gavin the alt-lite cuck stood his ground and defended himself when ANTIFA attacked him.

While you're correct in the dialectical sense, we need to spread our message through rhetoric, not dialect. Trying to convince people with dialect when they only understand rhetoric is like trying to explain something to an English speaker in Chinese.

The true redpill is understanding that at minimum 90% of people only hold or change their views through rhetoric. This is at the core of what separates us from normies, and why we are so few in number. Again, not disagreeing with you, but we need to think and act in terms of what will achieve our goals.

>leader
What?
> This guy spends more time shitting where he eats
Cointelpro.

This. The term is too extreme and unrealistic for normies. It's poor rhetoric. Because sure it is TRUE in the dialectical sense, but for a normie hearing it, it repels them. It's better to refer to it as perhaps white displacement (or something similar, I'm not entirely sure). Because it's the same thing just better rhetoric.

Don't you guys understand we need to be like the Jew if we are to beat the Jew? Muh pure rationality and discourse won't cut it. We need strong rhetoric woven into our already powerful memetic capabilities. And I mean that literally, not just in the "funny picture with text" sense, but in the spreading of MEMES sense. The actual, original meaning of what a meme is.

He ain't anybody's leader, even Kike Enoch, Cantwell or Azzmador are much, much better speakers. These niggas actually have the energy and potential to rally people, they channel the anger of the people that go to these events and are not afraid to confront our enemies face to face.

Rights don't exist. You only have rights because they've been granted to you by the state. You only have those rights as long as the state exists. The state could fall of the regime could change and whatever takes its place may or may not grant you rights. They probably won't grant you the same rights. Or, over time they can find ways to nullify your rights. No state has a right to exist. They simply exist or they do not exist. Eventually all currently existing states will cease to exist along with all of the rights they grant.

You have no rights. You have privileges that you take for granted that have no guarantee of even being there tomorrow.

The whole "rights" argument is used to justify world government and the state of Israel. Israel always says they have a right to exist. They don't. They exist today but they don't even have real borders. They won't exist in a few decades. They have no right to exist and I think we all need to drive this fact home pretty hard to them.

Jewish "people" also don't have any rights to exist. They simply exist. But if one in 50 Americans were to kill a single jew and Tel Aviv was nuked decimating 80% of Israel's jews who live in that small metro area, there would barely be any jews left in the world. This is a very viable solution too, we could do this in a heartbeat and show the jews and Israel that they have no rights and no right to exist. Set an example for the rest of the world.

We create our own rights and their existence is only because we protect them. You can derive many rights through moral philosophy, but those rights will be dependent on the chosen morality.

Might makes right. Europe isn't mighty.

>Can we actually talk
No,we can't leftypol fuck off back to cuck chan

SAGE