America pls explain this fucking bullshit?

America pls explain this fucking bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZOJCmPKaYN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god bless

NO! This shit isn't ok. What kind of sick joke is this???

Its called freedom cunt.

/ thread

SAGE THE SHILLS

>that flag
Please end yourself kike

A display case for guns. Not that bizarre.

Looks good to me

Remember: that have to go through a background check when buying. Proving that you have no history of violence is more than enough people should go through.

It's a pretty funny joke is what it is.

Those are guns.

Probably foreign to a yuropoor.

Don't forget to bin that knife.

there's no such thing as "slide threads," you idiot.

Yeah, I know we're pretty awesome. Get over it.
Sage

Is that real

Technically untrue. PP sales.

Looks like some rifles in a display case.
Does the sight of a gun make you piss your pants or something? What is there to explain here?

>Fried egg on burger.
>American.
Pick one.

I'm guessing someone took signage from the back to school supply shelves and placed it on those shitty rifles to trigger absolutely retarded, gullible eurocuck nogunz

freedom

Hhh

>school year
>gun display case
>an hero

They're selling liberty. Get fucked

youtu.be/ZOJCmPKaYN8

/thread

Is that Quinn?

y...you Jelly?

That is one of the many wonders of capitalism.
You should know that desu.

It's literally a bunch of hunting rifles and shotguns, even leafistan Walmarts have those exact displays if you travel far enough from the big cities

Why can't eurocucks into owning the school year like a hero

Hello shareblue

obviously a gag jeez calm down

>someone takes a moveable "back to school sale" sign and puts it on top of a gunrack.
>eurotard education

It's a school shooting meme

Assassinry school

>Own the school year like an hero

Real shareblue here.

there are no bullets in it.

You plan on bringin home nothin but the occasional squirrel or rabbit for the rest of your life?

so this is why america has lots of school shooters.

I heard the explanation is SAGE GOES IN THE OPTION FIELD

Fuck you nigger, fried egg on burgers is patrician as fuck

Nice bait

The first week of hunting season is the best time of year because we we have:
1. school vacation
2. fresh venison on the table.
Too bad (you) will never understand

Its funny everyone talks about the gun problem in america but when you bring up that 80% of gun deaths are gang related shootings they dont want to discuss it any further. If you remove gang shootings from the statistics, the gun murder rate drops to literally lower levels than australia per capita. Its actually incredible how low the rate actually
Is considering firearm laws in the u.s.

found the weasel

We should support this desu. A good American is a dead American.

>2 post by this ID
It's a slide thread, you faggots.

Look another anti 2a thread. The cucks are out in full force today.

Some states require background checks for private sales too (even though it's completely unenforceable)

You pull pictures off of reddit and repost them here. Pls explain why you do this

I'm not a bot, you paranoid fuck.

there is not some leftist conspiracy to control Sup Forums

I'm still here and people seem to be ignoring that distasteful joke on the gun rack. Americans are fucking disgusting

Yeah, flat display cabinets are way better.

These are called guns.. We have them because we are free. Something you lot should try

Redditors are fucking disgusting, why do you repost pictures straight from reddit?
Pls explain your bullshit

Triggered, op?

whats to explain?
burgers are hilarious

We have them in Canada too, and we're a living cuckoldry punchline.

>I'm still here and people seem to be ignoring that distasteful joke on the gun rack.
>I've never been to Wal-Mart
That sign belongs at the new school supplies section. Someone obviously took it and put it in the sports and outdoors section.
What's fucking disgusting is your virtue signaling, get over yourself and enjoy your $.10
At least buy a coffee if you're going to use the free wifi.

I'm also pretty sure in most European countries you can get smoothbore shotguns without a license. You can't even do that in Canada.

Guns for sale.
Normal nations have this.

Oh shit I just saw the sign. Top kek. Whoever did that is a pro.

Fucking kek

How did you know this picture was on Reddit?

Fuck off Brussels!

I was at the grocery store the other day, and they had a seasonal shelf full of Raid and they hadn't yet taken down the "For the kids" header they had from the previous display. Shit like this happens all the time. It's almost like humans work at stores and sometimes make mistakes. It's a shame faggots like the OP exist with no sense of humour.

>I can buy decent-enough (if you dont treat them like sledgehammers) quality pump shotguns in any quantity for $100 a pop
hahaha! Feels good not being a cvck

Pls explain why you repost reddit garbage.
>Something about pumped up kicks

To be fair, you can barely buy a handgun if at all, if I'm not mistaken

Bitch, we INVENTED that.
Fried egg on minced meat patties inside a roll was a classic pioneer dish.

What is there to explain? You need a gun for shooting practice in gym class.

Yeah, in Canada you just need to surrender your anus to big brother and you can have handguns.

>Gym class
Everything is cristal clear now

>practice shooting with air rifles
more like only training how to aim and handle a rifle with less weight from an actual gun

t. former air rifle shooter

Now that flags are back, just look at those. If they're using the EU, UN, or roach flag, don't bother responding.

You can kill someone with a rifle, or a knife. A retarded jihadi will do it either way, doesn't matter what weapon he uses. If he's retarded enough, any method suffices.

Stop crying about our guns.

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

>actually naming a google image download.
>not having 1000 files named maxresdefault(x)
reddit, I-

I don't answer to redditors sorry kiddo

You pulled this picture right off of reddit.
You are sw201444

In France up until the 1980's we used to have completely unregulated semi-auto rifles and pump action shotguns sold to anyone over 18 in supermarkets. There is literally nothing wrong with this you cum guzzling eurofaggot.

So, Walmart endorses school shootings? I am confused.

Right? Everybody in this thread is missing the joke lmao.

it's okay, the high number of fat kids will insure they take the brunt of the bullets and allow the faster kids to escape unharmed

we used real .22 caliber rifles at my school, they have air riflery and traditional riflery divisions for competitions here, my school had both

and as a current gun owner, i can say my target rifle on the school team was much heavier than almost anything you would actually use in real life except for a vintage military rifle like an M1 garand

Simple. You're an autistic loser or the accoplice of another autistic loser and you moved a display sign to make a point about gun control. You're side has been lying so much that even normies have figured you out.

BLOW

I WAS JUST SITTIN HERE ON MY FUCKIN>>TV AND COMPUTER AND THEN YOU START CALLING HERE

that picture,hell.
nobody is even wearing a full uniform.

Someone when to a Walmart and took signage from the back-to-school section and put it on top of the rifle display so he could take a funny picture.

Memes are meant to be enjoyed.

BASED FROG OF LEGEND

Captcha: paseo euro

You see that stupid wal mart symbol they replaced the happy face with? connect the dots into two triangles one goes up one points down and it makes a certain (((flag)))

Jesus fucking Christ I cannot believe how many people are falling for this

What's the question?

Holy shit are you actually a based euro :D ?

Bullshit a real air rifle weighs more than my "assault rifle" and all shooting basics are easily trained on a scoped air rifle

I actually got this from /k/ nice try reddit

weird.

the slovenian military version of the F2000 was heavier than the air rifles I had.