Illegals flee USA fearing deportation

So..........sorry for Obama cucking you Canada.......

They have to go..........somewhere else

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/body-found-near-manitoba-border-asylum-seeker-1.4138866
archive.is/ljeeu
nationalpost.com/opinion/michelle-rempel-why-would-trudeau-pay-khadr-10-million-before-having-a-court-weigh-in/wcm/9f3c4b1d-e5a0-4b32-911b-5228bd076ca3
nationalpost.com/news/canada/ontarios-new-sex-ed-will-cover-homosexuality-masturbation-and-consent-not-everyones-saying-yes/wcm/b79f1e34-4b78-4ab5-a996-356ebc0388f3
archive.is/SY7E2
thestar.com/news/canada/2017/08/09/soldiers-help-with-the-crush-of-asylum-seekers-at-quebec-border.html
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-finland-idUSKCN0VL0UE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is great. Leave. Collect welfare and commit your crimes in Canada.

HAHAHAH

fucking smug canadians, have fun

win win

THANK GOD

Prepare to be culturally enriched

Fuck

>yfw illegals flood your country

Enjoy your newly formed Hispanic gangs Cannucks!

They'll never last the winter. It's the most common thing for refugees in Canada to leave because it gets "too chilly", they can't just slum it up outside year round.

if you deport your enemies to canada, they win

but at least they just rape and kill canadians

The word refugee has an actual meaning. These are not refugees. They are criminals fleeing the country to escape the consequences of their actions.
I mean, it is a win for the US. Criminals self-deporting saves time and resources.

Oh hell yeah.

>my area got flooded with Haitians after 'muh earfquake nigga'
>tfw I've been seeing less and less of them since Trump took office

thank you leafs

Keep telling yourself that leaf.

How will they leave if USA is off limits?

NICE FANTASY BUD

Los Angeles user here.

Ah leafs, pretty soon these folks are going to form racial ghettos. And you'll be in danger if you go to the wrong neighborhood and you're a white person.

Good times my friends. Good times.

Just wait until they start tagging everything in site. And don't dare paint over it or they'll shoot you.

Countries like Mexico prove just how wonderful hispanic people truly can be.

Yup. I can't way to buy these mother fuckers a house and subsidize their (((green))) power. Fuck me. Day of the rake when?

I guess you should of built that was after all Canada.

Not really illegals, just Haitians who fled after the earthquake..

Man the Radio is chilling so hard for them

you win.

Not really, we'll spend taxpayers money on building heated refugeees camps

Yeah naw sorry not sorry

That's why you build apartments in the city for them.

Every country must have a border or it's not a country. Speaks volumes about what the open (no) borders people really want.

Poor canada, I know they're kind of a joke here on 4chin but Canadians are famously kind and gentle harmless peoples. Don't like the idea of bureaucrats pouring in these people 'for the greater good'

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Lovely digits on a lovely OP post. Enjoy your new "doctors engineers and scientists" , JUSTin.

We already have them, Côte-des-Nègres, hochelaga

Lol sorry leafs, your problem now.

it's sad but it's more than just one paper decision here

most leafs are super blue pilled

Hmm that doesn't really seem to be working our for Europe.

>Refugees from the US

You see what you have done? American pre-citizens have to leave their racist capitalist land.

Lets start promoting #canadiandream

Let them come. Hopefully the cold will kill most of them, or at least give them severe frosbite.

>implying Trudeau won't just build them some nice heated niggerhuts

just wait and see

>Let them come.

THAT'S THE PROBLEM YOU MORON.

I don't care at this point.
Just trying to survive, and keep the Trudeau Secret Police from killing me off for white privilege.

The entire government is trying to turn everyone into either a race-interbreeder, a faggot, or a cuck that supports race-interbreeding.
The younger generation is brain-dead, and taught from a young age to be a libtard.
Sex-ed is being taught in Grade 3, and kids are encouraged to "experiment" with their sexuality.
Refugees and shitskins roam the streets.

I don't care anymore.

if the bribery money is high enough, they'll endure everything that doesn't kill them

>nigger has Gucci loafers
>is a refugee
what the fuck?

Based leafs, serving as America's toilet.

What about generation Zyklon?

These yards don't even understand how frostbite works

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/body-found-near-manitoba-border-asylum-seeker-1.4138866

>Hispanic

Aren't they basically blacks since I think they're mostly Haitians though?

You overestimate yourself.

Archived it
archive.is/ljeeu

thats okay i got my greencard
border goes both ways, burger

that's true, Canadians are just too kindhearted. They'll be their own downfall

Believe me I would rather see them incinerated and their ashes spread across Vancouver than let them come here, but I have no sway in this. Everyone is in denial. Our government has buttered us up for a royal ass fucking and soften the severity of this inevitability.
Worst part? People will probably blame Trump for the immigration.

Not true, most Canadian hate Trump and America.

>There's no such thing as winter weather attire or heated housing.

Delusional leaf, this shit is getting us nowhere quick considering there's alot of idiots like you living here.

>taught in 3rd grade to experiment sexually

surely you jest

Great now they're there, and they can't work either.

Maybe in America, but here, I can see from these kids, that they're even stupider than millennials.
They are blinded by social media, taught to worship degenerates.
Told liberalism is the greatest ideology ever, and that "tolerance and understanding" is the reason this country has survived so long.
It's either fall in line, or be fucked by the line.
Justin Trudeau gave 10 million compensation to some shitskin refugee after he killed an American soldier.

nationalpost.com/opinion/michelle-rempel-why-would-trudeau-pay-khadr-10-million-before-having-a-court-weigh-in/wcm/9f3c4b1d-e5a0-4b32-911b-5228bd076ca3

I jest you not, lad.
nationalpost.com/news/canada/ontarios-new-sex-ed-will-cover-homosexuality-masturbation-and-consent-not-everyones-saying-yes/wcm/b79f1e34-4b78-4ab5-a996-356ebc0388f3

Here's an archive for OP's article
archive.is/SY7E2

i love you

At least it makes it harder for them to rape when they can't grab a hold of a woman by the hair/clothing

The most shit tier people in the entire hemisphere

at the moment any resistance would just dissipate

hopefully some canadians will wake up at some point. (when they are 50%?). Would be best to look at more based cities/regions as an exit plan, or even to move there when there are opportunities.

just take me off this gay earth

Ugly, useless, niggers and in Canada. Perfect.

I'd say Central Americans come close in terms of violence, but at least those people work manual labor jobs (still have to go back though). All of the Haitian 'refugees' lounge around in their section 8 houses all day, wearing shit like Ralph Lauren and Louis Vuitton that they paid for with their gibs

Canada is truly the first post-national state. It's literally over for us

I truly hope so, and my only hope is in Northern Canada, but they make up like 25% of the population.
Quebec is pretty based, and is currently being dragged down by Southern Canada, which is cuckold capital.
Vancouver and everything around it is Ching-Chong Central, Toronto is Migrant Metropolis, and everything else is a combination of the two.

Thank you based leafs for taking the nigrum community off our hands

wow lay off the carrots bugs.

you are the best poster here
keep up your good work

Fuck

Haitians are pure trash. They were the first negro nation to claim independence, because they are uppity. They also tried to pass a law under which white man were executed and white women were given to haitians.

There's an abandoned camp in Poland just sitting there not being used.

Poland should help out and put some refugees there.

So tired of the "Quebec is based" meme. Those faggots literally destroyed our country. Just because frogs are racist doesn't make them based

I read somewhere that the Haiti earthquake refugee program is 'risking' expiring in January unless Trump re-up's it. So look forward to that.

Canadians of Euro descent are d000med.

Jesus christ just let kids figure this shit out on their own. Why is this needed wtf.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/08/09/soldiers-help-with-the-crush-of-asylum-seekers-at-quebec-border.html

The French Canadians might be your best bet on fighting off all those given how much they hate everyone that's not French Canadian.

Doesn't Canada have massive issues regarding housing, even for their own people?

That nigger is 100% a drug dealer. Probably shitted up the area he was in something fierce and isn't only fleeing "big bad trump" but also all of his ex neighbors who tolerated untold amounts of niggardly behavior for far too long.

>refugees literally deporting themselves
>to leafland
UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

Yeah oh god I'm going to live in a cabin the woods and shoot anyone I see on sight.

Yeah. But we get free salt for our wounds.

500 PER DAY.

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-finland-idUSKCN0VL0UE
talking about how two thirds of Iraqi refugees choose to leave voluntarily
>Some say they don't like the food here, it's too cold or they don't feel welcome

I would feel sorry for Canadacucks but I feel this is karmic retribution for all the leafs shit posting here

Bugs was mocking Elmer fudd in that scene

Neck yourself faggot.

And this is where I got to disagree with you, pal.

The world renowned juggler / astrophysicist is going to improve Canada so much. So much.

nice