What do you think Sup Forums - are legos degenerate?

What do you think Sup Forums - are legos degenerate?

parents who buy their kids knock off legos are degenerate.

my parents did this and now I'm a shitposting 33 yo NEET.

I do go outside at least....

30 years old and underemployed due to mental illness myself; shit sucks

post pic of lego Darth Vader in your foreskin and I'll send you $5000 USD

jk I know you don't have a foreskin lmao

Why would they be?

I'm not a Jew but I don't share dick pics it's undignified

>it's undignified
t. 30 y/o NEET schizo

Yeah I know right. Still though, I dunno it just seems undignified is all

Ok well in all seriousness I hope you're ok and white. :)

I'm relatively ok, and I am white, and I get that that's not really funny

Hobbies for manchildren seem pretty degenerate I guess

lol who the fuck cares? do whatever you want with your time

Legos are great for kids. Whatever is happening in that picture is probably degenerate.

Thanks
I bought 10 lbs of modeling clay from amazon just now so maybe that will be more adult

no

although if that rumoured new ucs millennium falcon turns out to be rubbish, that will be pretty shitty

Why is the box of legos in the woods? Why does it seem like an old worn box but the bag is unopened? What were you intending on doing to those innocent legos?

lmao you're that dude that made a thread how awful his neighborhood smells like?

That's just my patio, I'm not that adventurous
Yeah that's me

No
They are plastic Lincoln logs or RL minecraft blocks.

They teach kids problem solving with physical objects.
Honestly they are the anti-degeneracy.
Virtue Culture and civilization come from the wild. Our high society is far to abstracted making it susceptible to corruption moral relativity and cultural Marxism.
There is a reason why Urban dwellers are sodomites, rape children of fuck their cousins far more often than rural dwellers.
Rural dwellers will simply kill the degenerate so it becomes a real world virtue not to do those those things. It is a physical block if farmer ted sticks his dong into the ass of farmer fred's 6 year old son. Farmer Ted is going to die screaming if he does that.
Abstraction of thought is great but without a base of the physical world an individual will get lost.

Thanks, I hadn't thought about how building things in general is likely to almost never be degenerate

people who put an s on the end of lego are degenerate

touches

> I bought 10 lbs of modeling clay from amazon just now so maybe that will be more adult
I thought you were going to say for your kid instead of Lego.
It that were the case i would say great.
THAT is the true patricians choice. Lego is too formulaic. There is no engineering involved.

Not at all
I own a ton of it which I'm currently trying to sell. Enjoyed my time with it and hope some kid or collector or someone gets a fun nice use out of it like I did

> Starwars references
> Not degenerate

Why? It mentally stimulates children

>THAT is the true patricians choice. Lego is too formulaic. There is no engineering involved.
Clay was always my medium of choice too. Pic related is good too.

But does it simulate them sexually?

With today's paper

only a cutfag would have to ask if legos are sexually stimulating.

meh, same concept, your even worth if your buying your kid the pre-built, zero imagination kits, as long as you get them stuff that they can use to make things from their imagination your helping them out

any adults playing with this shit need to grow the fuck up

Why are you playing outside with them.

Not happy OP not happy.

>223
>proof of life

Have you been adultnapped?