Redpill me on misogyny

A lot of bros on here have very low opinions of women. Beyond feminists, coal burners and other obvious degenerates I always assumed it was just some kind of sad crossover between Sup Forums and /r9k/.
Then just today I read an article on the DS (something I honestky rarely do) which was the first time I realized that a fair percentage of Sup Forums (and the alt-righ) just thinks women are shit and stupid and fuck up and tear down everything that White men have built.

I kind of get it, but I need the gestalt.
Infographics and memes please.

dailystormer.com/what-happens-when-you-liberate-white-women/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JL3v8Akb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one?
Really?

>cuntposting
Mods, ban this beta pls we dont need more cunt threads

Wtf does that even mean?
It's an honest question.
Linked and everything..
Fuck you.

It rocks.

What does?

Just stfu you pathetic beta and look at catalog. Your source is even dailystormer and u post on Sup Forums, i think you know just fine what misoginy is, fuck boi.
Niggers like you just shit this board up.
Kys my mang

Get help faggot.

A FUCKING LEAF

I'm specifically looking for what I'm just discovering is a Sup Forums doctrine of sorts for the overall degeneracy and corrosiveness of women and not just specific women.
I've seen the comments, but as I said, until today I thought it was /r9k/MGTOW shit.
Now go get laid or something before you fuckin kill someone loser. You're a ticking timebomb, obviously.

Ah fuck it.
Sometimes i hate you fuckers.
You'll respond to anything but a genuine question.

lurk more faggot

Sup Forums is never wrong

If I asked for Jew redpills and infographics this thing would be a hundred posts deep.
Its no fucking different.
I've already explained myself.
Fuck you too.

i'm a woman and fuck feminism.
it's cancer.

oh and only land owners and people who contribute to society should be able to vote.

fuck feminists.

submit to your husband.

Women tend to vote based on emotion more than on the substance of policy. For example, voting for Trudeau because he looks good. Feminism has contributed to eroding family values and making our boys effeminate and weak. Feminists are retarded and you probably already know why.

MRAs, MGTOWs, "red pillers" and pick-up artists are however ultimate degenerates and either whine about how men are victims, denounce and reject marriage (which means they are trying to further decrease the white birth rate as well as destroy the traditional family) and otherwise pretend that they have the "secrets to being muh alpha" so they can sell you their retarded books for money. Don't fall for this any of this autism.

Hating women is retarded just like hating men is. Men and women are different and have to work together. Women can be really stupid, but so are men in different ways. Gender-based identity politics should generally be avoided.

Thank you user.
Our views are basically the same.
Sometimes I just want to understand the logic of something without needing to embrace it.
This is one of those cases.
Like is Anglin just espousing MGTOW-level shit (in that article ) or something with more history and substance to it (at least on here)?

I'll refer you to Arthur Schopenhauer. His essay "On Women" boils down their fundamental elements and explains why that makes them far less suited to the role of driving civilization and creating great works.

"A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence. Hence Rousseau said, Les femmes, en général, n’aiment aucun art, ne se connoissent à aucun et n’ont aucun génie (Lettre à d’Alembert, note xx.). Every one who can see through a sham must have found this to be the case. One need only watch the way they behave at a concert, the opera, or the play; the childish simplicity, for instance, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces. If it is true that the Greeks forbade women to go to the play, they acted in a right way; for they would at any rate be able to hear something."

pastebin.com/JL3v8Akb

Woman tries to realize her dream of an "all female" workplace, has her business sink because all they can do is bicker and fight and snipe at each other for the pettiest things.

The MGTOWs, red pillers and MRAs want to be a part of us because they're "right-wing and edgy", but their bullshit isn't generally tolerated here. Maybe the influx of Redditors and the like since Trump ran for office is bringing down the quality of this board.

> Boohoo child support targets men!
Actually women have to pay child support if they were the primary breadwinner of the family.

> Women's standards are so unfair!
So are men's. You think it's hard being an ugly guy? Try being an ugly woman. Men won't like you and other women will tear you apart.

> Women have it easier than men!
Women have some privileges, but being a man is pretty much completely easier and you don't need someone to tell you why to figure it out.

An actual issue is how men get longer prison sentences than women, but I don't hear that nearly as much as the other bullshit. MRAs are occasionally right, for example you should split the bill on a date instead of paying for everything yourself and you should hit a woman in self-defense only if you have to. However, I don't want women to get drafted in the name of equality. Who would watch the kids? Absolute equality isn't good.

I think basically hit the nail on the head, from what I've seen a lot of the people on here just blame them for their lack of success in getting laid. I think there is also a lack of understanding with differences between us and them as they often operate through emotion which is sometimes pretty bad and other times good (which is ignored)

thats my problem with absolute equality, wouldnt that just mean we are all mindless animals/slaves to be used for whatever the government seems fit for us? because that is where it would end, if everyone is equal and nobody special in any way, shape or form. also makes it alot easier to dispose of unwanted people, as everyone is equal, who would care?

the main argument is always that women suffrage was a mistake and should be repealed, emotion in that context to politics is clearly bad. dont think anybody ignores the fact that emotional reactions are good in other cases, but for politics it is absolutely horrible.

Its just annoying neckbeard virgin MGTOW-s/Redpilllers. Bunch of bitter losers who blame women for their problems, male version of feminists. who prolly never interacted with women.They cherry pick one story about women doing something bad and generalize it on all women. Its like me giving a story about one man cheating and saying '' Look all man cheat''. They also say man built all buildings, thats like saying if women didn't give birth to you nothing would be there They also divide 50% of white population and fall for (((Shill))) meme of don't marry and have children.

More white women voted Trump then Hillary. Brexit was same and in France more Women voted Le Pen then man did.

Good point. I've heard from liberals that women voted Trump to "back up their husbands". I wonder if that's true.

Thanks anons for contributing.
I was half expecting that some tome like the Bell Curve exists showing genetic reasons and proofs for why women are badly suited for leadership/tech (sorta like that Google dudes manifesto) or a traditionalist position I am ignorant of.
Anglins article suggests that women are inherently inclined towards concealed promiscuity, are sleeping with black/brown men for a variety of reasons, not least of which is just tonsabbotage White men and their accomplishments. Not for feminist/SJW reasons but because they are basically corrupt and stupid by nature and should literally go back to being considered property and publicly shamed by the alt-right until it becomes more normalized.

The way he wrote it though seemed to imply that most of his readers would share his views without needing to defend them.

Interestingly Camile Paglia (who I havent read but was Andrew Breitbarts first "awakening") has oretty much said women suck at art and music and stuff because of their brains and emotions, but I wouldnt be able to paraphrase.

Inshouod read up on it. A feminist who triggers feminists.

Hey, cool. Thanks.

I don't h8 women, just dont mave much experience with them.

Any anons have any experience with
>Models, by Mark Manson
"Attract women through honesty"

>Leaf yelling leaf

>some bs paint made up graph, Checkmate
Didin't many studies prove women are waiting more and more to lose their virginity

>women never lie to save face and seem innocent
Anal virginity doesn't count you retard.

>let's just ignore the sources on the bottom of the paint graphs and dont check if it is true...

i dunno in what world you live in, but alot of statistics, studies and alot of experiences all over the western world with women kinda disagree with the "waiting with losing your virginity" stuff, if anything it is getting earlier, because of social pressure.

please show me a few of those studies.

Have you read it? Sounds interesting.

Hating women is a legit reaction after you understand their whorenous unescapable nature and deceitful genetic rooted instincts.

They will lie to you, destroy your life, cheat on you, if you are weak.
They will deeply fall in love with you, become invested with utter devotion for your person, if you show them straight evil masculine assertiveness

They are fleshholes attracted towards the worst in men, and repulsed by displays of genuine affection.

Women are essentially spiritual evil by definition. They deserved to be hated and sexually mistreated(sexually used, and abandoned after that).

It's their own fault for acting like they do, don't pity them.

Don't think too much about it, just treat them as supermarket charts, know they are never really yours. Fuck and Dump.

Women are not made for loving, but for fucking. Unless really submitted and trained under a moralist culture, they should not be considered as decent or morally equals.

I suck at reading, so ive read the majority of it, but my recall sucks so im going to reread it.

Yes it is very good, lays down what attracts women to men and vis versa, goes over what most men do (false confidence) with examples, and his tldr is that in persuiing women, you have to do it with confidence but honesty. Honestly saying what u feel, living an honest life, sex is the side affect of an honest relationship, etc. And some other stuff. But I would buy it if i were u.

what did she do to you user? are you still holding on to the hurt?

>They are fleshholes attracted towards the worst in men, and repulsed by displays of genuine affection.

i wish this wasnt true, but it is. women will usually go for the "bad/risky guys" and try to change them over the whole relationship, till they get bored of how civil they made the guy and abandon him. it is kinda ironic, how nature works for us humans. like studies show that they are most attracted to very masculine and aggressive traits when their eggs are going wild and when pregnant and not in heat they want the cuck, who then has to care for the kid of the bad guy, most of the time unknowingly.

didnt used to happen that much before feminism, we kinda enabled women to go back to their animalistic roots and live them to the fullest, unchecked so.

Is that a still from Weird Al's Eat It video?

so the chances of finding a nice decent girl are gone? I don't want to believe this. I want to believe there are still genuine girls out there who aren't whores. Like the shy quiet kinda girl, ya know

plebbit .com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4neio9/learnings_from_models_attract_women_through/

I can source you huff post and prove you are racist bigot

nah they arent completely gone, but you can certainly say that most women are now this untamed animal that never learned how to deal with its sexuality - as nobody really bothers and only tells them they are strong independant females and can do whatever they like. i cant even blame them that they would use that power then, to their own demise. sadly they simply dont know better, as we humans are not born with all this knowledge.

usually you find a good girl in a household that had a father and a mother while they did grow up and when she doesnt put you through shittest from date 1 on, also no sex on the first date and stuff (funny that these days you have to say this...)
finding those good girls became a lot harder, but they are out there, as confused as we are. dont give up bro.

My mother was vice-president of a large forclosure and law firm. She got to that position, because the company had a psychologist come in and evaluate employees, much like those 2 guys from office space. My mom said, why am I qualified to run this company? The psychologist told her "Not many people are willing to come in on a Sunday to do this interview." My mom had a great career and retired at 40 years old.

I was discussing the Google memo with her, and she kind of regretted telling me what she did. But she said that it was an absolute pain in the ass dealing with women in the company. She said they would get very emotional and distracted instead of just focusing on the fucking work. She agreed with everything in the article, and said, in general, women have a hard time working at high levels because they get to emotional and have a hard time coping in high stress scenarios.

Because OP is a faggot.

Yes. Fuck them. F.u.c.k them. Fffffffffffuuuuuuckkkk.kkko.kk

We need strong totalitarian nazi goverment to stop feminism.

i am literally shaking, pls no

what is a shittest? There's a girl in my catholic young adult summer sports group, qt, quiet, started washing the dishes during dinner at a cookout in a house we were at haha, I'm going to ask her out. I hope I can taste romance soon because I'm feeling the lonliness, might just start fucking girls at bars like all my friends if nothing comes up soon. Better than being a lonley virgin I guess. I'm just so nervous around women I like it all feels hopeless. I'm not this overtly masculine guy Sup Forums posts about

Get your faggot prime minister to tell you all about it

>I suck at reading
>American

No surprise here.

They showed me their true face, the patterns are to obvious to ignore it. Only a complete retarded would still allow himself to be drowned on their romantic fantasies after seeing the blunt truth that women are spiritually corrupted as a whole.

We are train to submit our minds and hearts unto them, when they are preprogrammed by nature to prey on the weak ones, and to flock to the strong and unapologetic ones.

When you do them right, they will always mistreat you and forever see you as a weakling.
When you what you want, they will treat you as a powerful being, and they will love you for it.

They can't control it, it's just who they are. Why is it left to me, to keep loving them, after seeing the obvious truth? It's not my fault they are like, is it? I can only aspire to become the successful on their eyes, and this means, being straight indifferent to their existence and their facades.

Women of the XXI century are definitively not for loving, only for fucking. So fuck away if you want, but don't be a romantic mongoloid for the whore who does gangbangs and will always love evil Chad.

Either you grow the fuck up and straight become the Chad, or just run away from this decayed hellhole. There is no other winning option.

Being good is being weak, in their demonic minds. So if you want to preserve your morality, be a good men but conscious of their satanic nature. Raise above your instincts and act rationally!

I say this again. Only totalitarian rule save us from degeneracy

dont even try to fuck around mindlessly in bars, that doesnt help with your loneliness at all. if anything it makes you feel more lonely after and it is very awkward after the night, every time. nothing makes you feel more lonely than sitting in a room with another person and nothing connects you two and you had sex with her and she or you just wants to get out of it.

you are also reducing your own market value with that btw, if you really find one of the good girls, then she will tell you to gtfo when you tell her that you slept around alot but expect your women to be a virgin or have less partners than you. it is your choice if you can settle for a woman that had 20+ partners, but if you did the same, then you got no right to be angry about it and nobody can say that they never think about all the sexual partners your wife had, nobody. that stuff always is hidden in the back of your mind.

that and studies clearly show that the more partners you ahd, the more likely you are to be emotionally damaged and henceforth unable to lead a succesful relationship. which is not rocket science, as someone that slept with 20+ people can ofc not be as close to a person as someone that had only 1 or none. as otherwise they would break emotionally, if they didnt stay far away from intimate feelings for any of the 20+. also, what makes you feel you are not just number 21 on her list, huge problem aswell, trust issues.

shittests are stuff where the women will test your resolve for certain things that should be in your interest and if you will bow down to her will. simple stuff as stealing your food from your table and denying you the same right. that is only the start of her just using you for her own profit, testing the waters basically if you would stand up for yourself. silly example but just read up on shittests.

good luck in asking her out! hope she is one of the good ones and that you can be happy without the stuff that i just mentioned in a wall of text.

DIAMONDS

>table
>plate

There's a difference between hating women and thinking women's biological traits are revolting. You need to stop sorting everything into love/hate as if there is no in between.

This, just be conscious of their true nature and act rationally instead of submitting yourself into romantic delusions based on decades of indoctrination made by )))hollywood(((. Rescue your manhood, seek the damn truth instead of running away from it.

Women are what they are, don't resist it, accept it and adapt to this reality.

Well, a great deal of mythology, classical/ancient lit and religious allegory/iconography from all over the world depicts women as schemers, deceivers, seducers, harpies, assassins, cuckolders and madness-inducing.
Feminists of course, take issue whith, and have made countless careers out of "deconstructing", redefining and "reclaiming" this stuff, but it's probably just for good reason - straight up.

Women are not as stupid as they are made out to be, but I think they are widely seen as being in need of control and suppression for good reason (and why men are typically biologically and psychologically predisposed to carrying it out).

Interestingly most of my gf's and wives have been Chinese, and in my experience the older women overwhelmingly wear the pants. At all the dinners the women cluck like hens and the men sit around resigned and carrying their purses. The younger dudes are almost all sickening mamas boys, no matter how much time they spend in the gym, and this is why the women - at least from Gen X onward like White men.

Idgi

Post tits or your husband will ground you from Sup Forums

thanks krautbro. I do need to work on shittests. They've happened and I kinda sperg and say whats on my mind, not taking a second to rebuttle and "do what a man would do" I guess

Women are more likely to accept rapefugees. They're pathologically altruistic and you can manipulate them via emotions. It's proven that they aren't as logical as men. Feminism eroded the family unit and allowing them to vote accelerated the downfall of the west.

I still like girls though, they're cute.