EVERY SINGLE TIME

>decide to start watching the series Vikings
>make it through first episode skipping over obvious propaganda about muh unjust legal system etc not founded in reality
>get to second episode
>5 minutes in the Yarl is a cuck and offering his wife to someone

Sup Forums is always right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49CkgeQVh70
outsideonline.com/2129281/travis-fimmels-minimalist-broasis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah I stopped after dude offered to cuck his wife out to a Christcuck

They dont make tv for males user, just nigs and womynz

Vikings or Last Kingdom, which should I watch?

Like literally 5 minutes in. Yarls spy shows up and gives a report about a meeting, Yarl says watch and wait, wife says "watching... and waiting always brings good things"..

The yarl gets up, asks the guy "Were you looking at my wife"?

He says something like "Oh no, lord, I swear on the gods I wasnt"

Yarl pretty much says if my wife wants to fuck you, it will be arranged.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

"only good things come from watching... (long pause) and waiting"

Obvious cuck reference, noticed it immediately and then they went all out. Fucking disgusting kikes perverting white history with sick horseshit.

At first I didn't understand why they would pander to those groups and not white males who are the largest demographic, but then I realized white males are working and have no time for shit. Its niggers and women who sit at home watching TV.

Mate if you persisted it was a setup arranged by him and his wife to kill the guy. It's weird but they don't even fuck. It's some fucked up loyalty test.

The kike reveals himself brazenly in season 4 with muh chinese princess slave, spain is BLACKED and the redpilled character grows to love muslim culture, Lagertha is some dyke power fantasy with a lesbian lover and a full suit of "shieldmaidens".
The show is ok until season 4, then it just goes to shit. Kinda fixes itself in the end when lagertha's bullshit falls to pieces, chinese princess is killed early on and no more excursions into WE WUZ MOORS spain.

It is never going to end.

when was that ????

are they playing again , i thought they stopped ??

What the fuck...

The show does a great job depicting homoerotic pagans.

I fucking hate this shit show more than anything.
I would have loved to see Mel Gibsons viking movie tho, but the kikes ruined that to ofc.

I saw that cuck clip on Youtube and nearly vomited.

Harassing the boring do-gooder Christian into being a degenerate cuck.

Lost all respect for that show immediately.

Mohammed Bjorn Al-Ironside

At first I did not think there was much propaganda but after thinking about it almost all of it is pure propaganda.

>It's a Floki converts to islam, his wife adopts a muslim child and doesnt kill muslims because they are so devote to their god episode

Next week on vikings

>Vikings raid and kill evil white christians
>Ironside falls in love with and marries a muslim slave

>redpilled character grows to love muslim culture
He admired how they worship their gods.
And then his wife is killed by a muslim suicide stabber
>Lagertha is some dyke power fantasy
She's going to die.

And also he is the one that enters a church on mass, drinks the holy wine, spits it laughs kills the priest and then steals the gold crucifix

>in season 1 they raid Christian temple with 20 monks, destroy the temple and literally shit in it
>floki wont shut the fuck up that they should kill the only remaining monk Athelstan
>he still kills him few seasons later

>fast forward to season 4
>floki tells his vikings that if they kill a single muslim person inside that mosque they have to kill him too

explain this Sup Forums

>chinese princess is killed

To be fair that was the best part of the show for me.

They did a great job of making me hat that fucking gook and it was pure justice to see her killed brutally.

The trailer for season 5 was released at comic con. Vikangz civil war. Bjorn of Arabia. Lagertha looking younger than her son. I used to see the world differently.

Are you fucking kidding me dude?

Is that Bjorn?

>Bjorn of Arabia

Fucking disgusting!

>decide to watch modern interpretation of ye oldy pirates
>first episode has muh strong blonde women in charge of an entire bar
>sea hardened pirates don't fuck around with the 120lbs blonde wonder woman
>black ex slave lives life just like a white person
>he even knows perfect English

Is it even worth watching the first series? I wanted to like this so much, but it just doesn't seem possible.

>in the end, Ragnar and Jew King of Wessex talk about how god is dead, and religious folk are blind, scared and ignorant

Indeed.

the sexual tension between Ragnar and Athelstan was the only good thing about that show. Oh and when Grounded-For-Life had Siggy fuck his son. oh, and the sexual tension between Ecbert and Athelstan

user it gets so much better. Starts slow but just give it a few episodes.

it sucks after Athelstan died. His character and death were too kino for the rest of the series though

not to be a dick but people used to travel the world back then too. Vikings probably more than anyone. They used to raid inside the mediterranean

I like how the jews made the Netflix show The Last Kingdom, where any white christian authority must be shown as totally evil and incompetent. It turns out Alfred The Great was just a wormy little evil guy!

Floki and Bjorn carry it through.....

But i agree they shouldn't have killed him

>implyidng

his death was bold as fuck, seemed an accurate representation of legends lf martyrdom

Both are pretty terrible and neither is remotely historically accurate.

That blonde gets btfo repeatedly over the seasons, by Vane and others, and the slave eventually dies (he's the leader/chief of a bunch of paranoid slaves that escaped and live on some secluded island) in later episodes.

Pure coincidence

You should watch Versailles. King Louis the great literally gets cucked by a black midget, and a black kang comes to court that all the women fawn over which the king then leaves his wife alone in the room with him because he knows hes attracted to her, so he cucks himself for negotiation purposes

It's disgusting stupid bullshit

No, next week the evil Bigoted Christian Crusaders invade and gloat about how eating the viking babies is just like eating the islamic black people's babies

The last kingdom. Its still stupid with "muh stronk wimmin fighters" but it's very low on the cultural marxist bullshit other than that

>inside the mediterranean

that beta son of english king , wanna see how he is going to rule .

he does have good fights , very realistic but fuck his dad fucked him over .

hope he gets some quality shine now. dumps his whore wife and gets loads of mistresses .

this.
All the Germanic peoples were fascinated with exploring and with other cultures. None were as tolerant nor traveled as far and wide.

firstly, it was her majesty's BBC who made that show. The Christian hate comes directly from the book. Every book Cornwell has with religion shows how it is bullshit made up by the priests to gain influence.

In the King Arthur trilogy, the main character is a pagan who finds out even Merlin uses tricks to make miracles. His only personal religious experiences are when he is drugged. The Christians are shown as an unstoppable converting army. Whereas in the last kingdom Uhtred is a pagan who uses the notoriously greedy christian priests hypocrisy for his own ends. Whereas the Danish pagans are shown as pussies afraid of a little magic.

It's all based on the assumption that religion is a man made invention of control. I know some people find that hard to comprehend.

Everyone ignores how cringy their accents are.
The Last Kingdom is in every way a better show than Vikings, but they still have those horrible stupid fucking accents.

i hope they dont use ONLY BLACK people as ANDALUSIA , bc blacks in those days were Mayority as security .

the last season you seen that black guy protecting the HAREM filled with women.

hope they dont make US MORROCANS BLACK.
WE ARE SANDNIGGERS / BROWN GOLDISH COLOR.

never seen a nigger in this show
I'm so angry

say what you want about vikings. but travis fimmel is a pretty cool actor. he lives on a stunt guy ranch in an old ass trailer he bought on craigslist and he said he only has 3 possessions to his name: a 15 year old horse named wanker, a 1986 gmc pickup, and the dilapidated trailer he lives in. he also said he's planning on quitting acting when he saves up enough money to buy a farm in australia

fagget

Is he /ourguy/?

Im sorry, but Scandinavians have horrible stupid accent.

youtube.com/watch?v=49CkgeQVh70

afaik he's never talked about politics but i wouldnt be surprised. here's the interview that talks about his house and shit

outsideonline.com/2129281/travis-fimmels-minimalist-broasis

Both they kind of go hand in hand seeing that Last Kingdom is the aftermath of Vikings time period wise

>Yarl
Aint it Earl in Angloish?

Definitely based.