Hi Sup Forums...

Hi Sup Forums, I don't normally come here but I'm a former CIA Analyst who now works for an unnamed US Government Think Tank regarding military strategy and hypothetical wars.

Right now I see alot of bullshit on this board right now regarding war with the Norks, so I thought I'd share the basics of my work to try and set the record straight.

So ask me anything about the current situation in regards to strategy, weapons, casualty estimates, political and economic fallout etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnLcUxV1dPo
archives.gov/research/military/vietnam-war/casualty-statistics.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kim will win

Larping faggot neck yourself.

Depends on your definition of "win"...

Why are you allowing North Korea to directly threaten U.S. military holdings in the Pacific, such as the colony of Guam?

What will you do in 5-10 years when Kim can back up his threats with a real nuclear stockpile that can hit the U.S. mainland?

Why is this allowed to continue? What will happen when Kim Jong the 4th gets his hands on the nukes? What about a military coup? So many things can happen, all of them are bad.

Unification of Korea and crippling the US economy and military power

>in 5-10 years
Max par burger. Much less, if not already having the capability.

>hypothetical war
There will be no war, period.

Sweet LARP bro

You're opinions are shit and nobody wants to hear them.

>Why are you allowing North Korea to directly threaten U.S. military holdings in the Pacific, such as the colony of Guam?

Right now "I'm" not doing anything. I USED to work for the government. But if I still did I'd say the answer is because the current administration (while possessing more balls than the last one) is still relatively trapped in a lose-lose situation. Militarily they're placing their faith in the THAAD batteries in SK and Japan. Politically they're hoping that his is a bluff like the last hundred times NK has threatened the US. However, I personally believe the specification of a target that they can easily hit is a dangerous escalation and if the threats do not stop, limited airstrikes may be called for.

>What will you do in 5-10 years when Kim can back up his threats with a real nuclear stockpile that can hit the U.S. mainland?

As mentioned before, the current hope by the administration and military is that advancements in missile intercept technology can keep US citizens safe but its really a crapshoot realistically.

>Why is this allowed to continue? What will happen when Kim Jong the 4th gets his hands on the nukes? What about a military coup? So many things can happen, all of them are bad.

See above answers

Why are you so obsessed with LARPing?

Honest opinion? Probably not

why are amerilards worried when NATO has the tech to disable atoms in nukes?

>Unification
I doubt he could accomplish this
>Crippling US militarily
The actual risk.

Do you think North Korea is more alligned with Russia than China? and would that mean this is linked to Iran and Russia?

how much have you studied the sino soviet split?

Honestly not Larping, I'm just trying to kill time while talking about foreign policy and military strategy

>not larping
>but gives no proof
neck

your

self

>Do you think North Korea is more alligned with Russia than China? and would that mean this is linked to Iran and Russia?

Economically there are numerous links in the private sectors of both countries. Militarily all of these nations trade equipment, spare parts, ammunition, new designs back and forth. But politically they don't really give a shit about each other. If I had to choose alignment for NK it'd be with China, but that alignment is starting to fade as China realizes that doing business with them may cost them in the long term.

Realistically the term "Hermit Kingdom" is absolutely correct. If tomorrow the US, Japan, and South Korea were to storm across the DMZ, Russia and Iran would cry but militarily they'd do absolutely nothing.

China is a different beast, it'd probably start by detonating all of the bridges along the Yalu river in order to stem the tide of refugees, and then move several divisions into Liaoning and Jilin Provinces as a deterrent to both North Korean and American military units.

But would they cross the river like they did in the 50's to fight the "great capitalist oppressors"? I doubt it. It'd be to bad for business.

>how much have you studied the sino soviet split?
A lot, but not as much as I'd like to have. What would you like to know?

Sure and l'm Ryan Jackson.

LARP more fag.

same

Do you think war will happen?

War? No
Airstrikes or limited artillery engagement? Possible

Timestamp any document with some text/logo that cant be traced back to you.

How do you like living in D.C.?

I lived there for college and hated it. It's full of nu-males, feminist overload types, and dick-in-ass faggots. What neighborhood are you in?

>Thinking this is an AMA
you got lost on your way to reddit cianigger

What's your take on the stand off at the Bhutanese border?

What would it take to provoke China into invading NK down to the SK border? And in your view is that desirable, and why?

What are the chances for preemptive strike?

My uncle works at Nintendo do you know him?

Where'd you go to school? GW? AU? I live near the city. You're completely right. It's all nu males and homosexuals.

>Airstrikes or limited artillery engagement
What do you think Kim's responsewould be?

How likely is an EMP strike by the norks on mainland US?

I went to Georgetown brah. I lived in Burleith.
I hated DC more than any other place I've ever lived. Pricey, crowded, pretentious, full of the worst kind of people.

Maryland and VA can be great if you go far away enough from DC, but that place is a shithole. Lot of my friends went into consulting there and in NOVA, but I just couldn't do it. I had to bail.

>I doubt he could accomplish this

He wont SK/USA will. But it will cost.

>no trip
>no timestamp
>guise i'm not larping

How badly would the us military get destroyed by millions upon millions of nork solduers officers and generals?

can you tell these fucking fat burgers that the coming war with the norks is just a damn smoke screen to kill the current regime and install "democracy" and put a kosher bank in the country?
Exactly like they did with gadafi and hitler?

Okay, let's just say the U.S. retaliated with some limited air and artillery strikes. What are the chances of lil' Kim going full retard if that happens?

>not larping
Okay, prove it then.

Why would you work for the CIA?

post your CIA id card, official email address and latest pay stub

I call bullshit
We don't need a think tank
we have mattis

DC itself is not fun unless your visiting. That's why I live in Arlington, which is also where I grew up as a kid.

Simple saber rattling from angry nationalists on both sides. Won't amount to an military conflict.

The US/NATO crossing or the fighting getting within a few miles of the Yalu river. In terms of positive or negative that's all up to the Chinese. If they attempt the reassert the old regime it'd mean war.

Best guess is a similar engagement like that of Yeonpyeong island. They would start with a limited bombardment of South Korean target before being silenced by South Korean airstrikes. What comes next is anyone's guess, but I think he may settle down after the first few JDAM's hit the ground.

The casualties for American would be several thousand, the casualties for South Koreans could be hundreds of thousands.

Because I grew up in DC and watched 9/11 occur when I was a child. It's one of the defining moments of my life (inb4 inside job)

no such thing as former CIA, intelligence is a lifestyle, so you showed your hand from the opening

you clicked out of turn, come back and explain the lifestyle and we can talk

Wow you must be a former CIA analyst with info like this!

youtube.com/watch?v=JnLcUxV1dPo

Former OPFOR here. Not going into detail for the obvious reasons. The Norks have the capability of repelling any invasion attempt and effectively counterattacking the mainland USA and occupying portions of the PNW.

How many low iq low class scum will be drafted rather than protesting?
Trump certaintly did not want to comply.

"Hypothetical wars" are common files in every first world DoD. North Korea is just the trendy topic in US media because they have nothing else to spice up the news, but it's perfectly irrelevant.

>several thousand
>1 million murrican casualties in vietnam army of non trained farmers

if anything the miltia nutjobs are a proxy for the norks, thats the closest they could get to occupying the US

What do you think about the US (Sarkozy and Clinton) causing this whole mess by getting rid of Gadaffi after he gave up his nuclear weapons program? Why are your colleagues so hell bent on regime change when it hasn't worked in the last 20 years.

I can't take little Kim's threats seriously. If he was planning on nuking another country. Why on earth would he annouce it to the world? Seems to me that'd be a pretty dumb thing to do. Since now the opposing country can prepare a military response. Kim is just the fucking biggest fucking Larper in the world. He has to know if he attacks any country let alone nuking it. Would be the last thing he ever does. He just makes these threats to stay relavent.

1/12 nork males are active military.

KEK, and still burgers havent risen up.

Okay, can the US economically cripple NK and thus making them capitulate without fight?
Question about the Balkans. War soon? What have the Americans planned for us. What is the future of my country?

Is it true that the main concerns are not with actually fighting the Norks, but with insurgencies and the political drama that will ensue on who will get North Korea?

>can the us cripple an internal ecobony that trades with china and russia

and everyone else is reserves

What is going on with Qatar and Saudi Arabia? What's the US stance on the whole issue?

well the current panic was sparked by a DIA report passed to WaPo which then forced a response from Trump..

why doesn't the IC hold press conferences for this shit instead of being emasculated bitches relying on the media to tell the details and rile everyone up

There's really no in-between to either leaving best Korea alone or mercifully killing as many as possible is there?

I'm not being hyperbolic about death being a mercy compared to forcing them to adapt to
S. Korean culture.

>they can force them to stop, you know?

First tell me howyou would fight the 9 million army of nork

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
@2:40 You can see that the building starts to collapse with the penthouse on top first.
hahahaha
The top floor collapses first!!!
But seriously, this is obvious controlled demolition
Architects and engineers for 9/11 truth

It was an inside job u fucking kike

Will Trump win against the Deep State?

There are so many leaks. They are frustrating so much for him.

What does the CIA really think of him?

What do you think allies in Europe will do with America in relation to NK? I would really like to see a couple carriers in the strike force

Is there any reason to believe that China doesn't have a secret agreement to extract Kim and his harem to a remote village as soon as the missiles start to fly?
It seems to me like the Norks are sacrificial pawns. The only country that benefits from American bases in the region going up in mushroom clouds are the Chinks who would fill the vacuum.

Is WH user real

Kill yourself LARPing faggot

Kim does not fear US, KIM vs US OLIGARCHY are equally matched in power, russian oligarchy will displace murrican rulers in Europe

air-strikes on artillery+massive military rush+realizing that a totalitarian dictatorship probably lies about it's military (like how Saddam claimed his men would fight to the last, then ended up completely collapsing and being forced to turn into insurgents)

The biggest problem is that the norks WOULD turn into insurgents even if we kill The Jong Dynasty, and most likely have stockpiled in Mountains for this occasion. I honestly believe that the Norks want us to invade them so they can restart the 'glorious revolution' from square one rather than try to fix their broken state

Coca cola does not grant power nor does mcdonalds, only peoole grant power.

Can you please tell us more about that NK nuke attack to Russia that happen no long ago and everybody black it? Like it was a misunderstanding right?

Explain.

>air strikes on artillery
Lots of artillery in underground bunkers...
>lies about it's military
DPRK propaganda brainwashes everyone... even defectors still support KJU and his government. They would indeed fight to the last man.
>jong dynasty
No such thing

can i brainwash north korea?

Their is no enough nutrients to reprogram their brain

Admit to us right here once and for all the plain and obvious and easily demonstrable fact that if North Korea would it do anything and attack anyone the US and others would take North Korea away from the current leadership some way or another with certainty

In light of this incontrovertible fact that North Korea would end and would stop to exist if they were to actually attack someone, the absolute only logical conclusion is that they would never ever ever ever ever ever ever do that under any circumstance except violent attack and maybe even then they would have absorb quite a few attacks before they would have to reach out and attacked back

Thus this entire focus on North Korea is a red herring a giant smelly disgusting grotesque red herring that is calling attention away from other issues like

China and other issues

>There will be no war, period.

The war never ended

>Right now I see alot of bullshit on this board right now regarding war with the Norks
LARP

We aren't worried about NK. NK is an obvious distraction. What are they trying to keep us from paying attention to?
Russia is backed into a corner and far more likely to nuke us.

NK is more than a match for the US their military is 9x larger than US military, North Korean US war would be a match that nk would win.

80% of the USA population lives in the cities, formerly it was only 20%. This could have some important logistical consequences.

>occupying PNW
I'd like to see them try. Too many guys here would be itching to LARP as militia guerrillas.

Have there been thoughts about the benefits of California getting nuked? Google and other Transnational Corporations aiding the Deep State be crippled and the country will be rallied together, especially Left Wing Cali

PNW includes Canada, specifically BC and Vancouver Island.

This is the truth

North Korea has way more to lose by attacking

They will never do it except as a desperation move

Stop larping.
If your aren't larping stop fucking individual countries and just give us a god damn world war ffs.

>I used to work for govt
>Now I works for govt
>I don't work for govt

You dumb fucking nigger. Even if you weren't a LARPing faggot the only people willing to talk to you are the same libtards, newfags, and nigger loving kikes you brought here.

Paper doesnt grant power either only people grant power.

2/10 made me reply
archives.gov/research/military/vietnam-war/casualty-statistics.html

Is a joint operation between China and the US to remove Kim and unify the peninsula possible with the current administration and Chinese government? If not what would it take to make such an operation possible?

Without nukes do you think the north koreans could hold everyone off? they got a massive army and terrain on their side.

>Missing the point
North Korea nukes American bases and flees to China.
China sends troops to affected areas under the guise of humanitarian aid and builds its own bases, thereby breaking American containment.
America reduces North Korea to a smoldering crater, but never finds Kim's body because Kim is having drunken orgies with his favorite serving girls in some remote mountain village in China.

How can anybody watch this and deny that this was a controlled demolition with a straight face?

Hey buddy, I have a phd in chemistry and after multiple first name papers in basically datamining I decided to jump out of the field and get a jd. Always wanted to join the fbi, was ex military. Whats the best way to join up?

Bump
Comeback, CIAnigger