WHE IS A WOMAN

WHE IS A WOMAN
SHE DOESN'T THINK THE GOOGLE MANIFESTOS IS SEXIST

BTW, SHE ALSO HAS A PHD IN NEUROSCIENT, AND THE COMMENTS MAKE ME SAD, BECAUSE ALL ENDS WITH "IS NOT ABOUT SCIENCE, IT HURT OUR FEELINGS".

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/no-the-google-manifesto-isnt-sexist-or-anti-diversity-its-science/article35903359/
myemail.constantcontact.com/The-Google-Memo--Four-Scientists-Respond.html?soid=1128398123124&aid=KY-DWZFK1Zw
britannica.com/topic/postmodernism-philosophy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd sex her neurons

Goddammit Chavo just spellcheck before you post

why do you care mexinigger you can punch a girl in the face while fist bumping your local corrupt police friend and local narco at the same time

Asians are white this week, so she's a racist.

>Soh BASED

There are lots of self hating people of color, particularly the light skinned variety, East and South Asians, paper bag toting African Americans, who are basically uncle Toms, benefiting from the current racist system of oppression and exploitation.

Gender politics and identity politics is the worst thing to happen to mankind since Winston Churchill decided to stop starving the Indians.

Go away /leftypol/ nobody likes you.

Based Tiger Mom xD

>if I say something with big words I dont understand it makes it right

BASED ASIAN WOMAN

Take that lefites

Underrated.

Because Asian women actually earn as much as most men do. Because they do the same amount of work.

The same can't be said about white women, blacks, hispanics, arabs. Their anger is at not receiving the same reward for lesser work, which is absurd.

>I'd sex her neurons
What did he mean by this?

Based York.

Somebody wanna meet by the beanbags?

Pretty much this.

is everyone in this nigger shit thread, including OP, from /s4s/???

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/no-the-google-manifesto-isnt-sexist-or-anti-diversity-its-science/article35903359/

POST A FUCKING LINK YOU GODDAMNED CHILDREN

AND FUCK YOU NORBOT IT'S A LINK THAT WORKS

Which of those words did you have trouble understanding?

>Non white people with careers are bad
I'm so glad this bullshit is ending. Enjoy being a loser for the rest of your life

why do leftists think it's okay to use the term "uncle tom", and not be racist using it?
calling someone an uncle tom is racist. stop being racist.

this right here

Gotta agree with Toothpaste

I'd penetrate her brainpussy and cum all over her neurons, prompting them to fire synapses in thoughtful motion.

lmao great pic

That's because it isn't sexist. He didn't even make the argument that a lot of Sup Forums seems to think he did, that 'women shouldn't be allowed in this profession because they aren't cut out for it', his point was, 'maybe the reason women are less represented in this line of work is because there aren't as many of them who are interested in pursuing this profession, not because of discriminatory hiring practices, and as far as diversity goes I think Google should be more concerned with ideological diversity'.

nobody in pol thinks he made that argument

>Whisper it Anons
>Reason is back
>Now wait till people say its not whiteys fault but the culture that creates people.
>Class is the real problem in America not race
>Low class whites are just as economically fucked as whites.

Yes they do, it's why there have been so many threads defending this guy for days. They think the memo is in line with their rabid hatred for women, even though it isn't.

the reactions wouldn't have been any different had he just said women are inferior and we shouldn't hire any

The shareblue shills and 3-letter analysts do

no they think commies are viciously attacking reasonable productive white men in a way that will destroy civilization and this milquetoast faggot who wrote this incredibly mundane manifesto is a prime example

People on Sup Forums don't need a gook PhD explaining this. We already know the truth. Post this to liberal media, they're the kind that love academic authority.

is the globe and mail a typically commie organization
are we turning a corner on the aids?

is there suhc a thing as a liberal remaining that can be red pilled by reason

Lik dis?

Full article for convenience.

The fuck

Welp she's going to be fired. It'll be okay cause she's asian

I agree with this. Every Asian woman I've worked with in Healthcare has been a straight shooter with no bullshit.

>people of colour
>benfitting from current racist system of oppression and exploitation

0/10 b8 now kys

>Went on a date today whit a 4/10. She's into me obviously
>Talk arrive to this, I am a man of science so tell her my point
>Have sources for all my arguments
>She tells me, sorry but we cannot agree on this
>Leave

Damn these people are crazy
On whatsapp later I as het for academic sources, best she can come up with is a popular sciense article from the guardiam.
AND THIS BITCH IS ACTUALLY DOING A PDH IN PHYSICS!

Universities are trash

Can post the whatsapp conversation afterwards if anyone is interested

Daily reminder that Asians are the white man's ally.

Daily reminder that the number one enemy of the white man is the white woman.

Do it

You faggots have to go back

1/7

ignore my cuckery, I'm honestly am trying to find a civilized way to convince these leftist

2/7

3/7

4/7

>FUCK YOU NORBOT
who are these faggots who don't like legendary nordbro? just shills or am I missing something here
kek
what

>Nigger admits to exploiting and oppressing himself
If they're benefiting, then you can to.

The good work ethic helps. I just hope Soh doesn't get fired. I am even happier to see this is a East Asian. There is hope for us yet.

yes please
are u sure its physics and not something fake and gay

myemail.constantcontact.com/The-Google-Memo--Four-Scientists-Respond.html?soid=1128398123124&aid=KY-DWZFK1Zw

well, one women somewhere had to be not an indoctrinated degenerate safespace whore.

checked

>arguing dialectics with a woman
>women in STEM
who cares, let her die as a spinster with a dozen cats. dont waste your time on college girls.

LOL you seem genuinely convinced you can reason with a brain damaged commie its very endearing

LMFAO this wlil kill the roastie nice fatality

Why do you care so much about some bitch that you already said was a 4/10

And even though very few of the SJWs could articulate it, it all comes out of postmodernist philosophy, which is complete garbage.

britannica.com/topic/postmodernism-philosophy

>5. There is such a thing as human nature; it consists of faculties, aptitudes, or dispositions that are in some sense present in human beings at birth rather than learned or instilled through social forces. Postmodernists insist that all, or nearly all, aspects of human psychology are completely socially determined.

>The French philosopher and literary theorist Luce Irigaray, for example, has argued that the science of solid mechanics is better developed than the science of fluid mechanics because the male-dominated institution of physics associates solidity and fluidity with the male and female sex organs, respectively.

I am honestly looking for a way to get people out of this neomarxist ideologies, no succes so far
Because this shit is fucking up or societies
yes actually a phd in astrophysics

>using facts to argue with white women

it's sad that we live in a time where we have to celebrate this

In all honesty, i said that after i started posting the screencaps here. I had to deliver

This gook has nothing to gain by saying this so i question her sanity

So just because he's a white man, that automatically makes him wrong, thus making it a waste of time for you to attempt to disprove him?

>Because Asian women actually earn as much as most men do
Where do these broad generalizations even come from.

The hardest working person on my team is the white female by far.

All of the men, including me, dick around for half the day while she's working nonstop from 9 to 5. Without adderall, which half of us use.

All of this stemming from a dude saying hire based on ability and not sex. But this brings out of the woodwork somehow people who agree that hiring should be based on ability, but also that entire demographics don't have that ability. Totally not sexist though.

All the evidence is there
This is literally a battle between ideology and fact
ideology has more allies because there is no social cost to joining the herd
people like this are needed en masse right now to sway this culture battle
lest we end up in a completely imagination driven culture

You expect this level of racism on Sup Forums, not in a physics phd department

its important to know your enemy

York is a shitty university but i'll let this slide

>t. UofT grad

Well I be damned

>>The French philosopher and literary theorist Luce Irigaray, for example, has argued that the science of solid mechanics is better developed than the science of fluid mechanics because the male-dominated institution of physics associates solidity and fluidity with the male and female sex organs, respectively.

Reading shit like this makes me wish the NWO would finally kick off and murder or enslave the bulk of the planet. I can no longer tolerate having to listen to their foot solders prattle on in such a way. Would you please kill all the useful idiots, their work is done. I am demoralized

this isnt r9k

hahahaha fuck off roastie

You need to identity a threat to deal with it, fix it

just call her a coal burner and be done with it kanker mongool

This is fucking embarrassing do you idiots actually try to talk with women like this? What's the fucking point?

You should read the entire encyclopedia article that I linked. Know thy enemy.

>Because the established discourses of the Enlightenment are more or less arbitrary and unjustified, they can be changed; and because they more or less reflect the interests and values of the powerful, they should be changed. Thus postmodernists regard their theoretical position as uniquely inclusive and democratic, because it allows them to recognize the unjust hegemony of Enlightenment discourses over the equally valid perspectives of nonelite groups. In the 1980s and ’90s, academic advocates on behalf of various ethnic, cultural, racial, and religious groups embraced postmodern critiques of contemporary Western society, and postmodernism became the unofficial philosophy of the new movement of “identity politics.”

Understand that article, and you'll understand the SJWs better than they understand themselves.

Don't trash talk nordbot you fucktard

No, I want a method to get people out of this postmodernism

It get's me laid so I don't really care, although with her I am soft because see above

>It get's me laid

What a way to redefine giving head

BRAVE AND YANDEX KILLS THE GOOGLE

not with her no

Yeah that was pretty obvious from your absolute beta-tier posting only a step away from "please respond".

>Asian

Its funny i keep thinking the Jews ultimate weakness is Asians due to how they research and do not fall for the "MY FEELS" meme.

I'm not trying to convince her to suck my dick, but to chance her mind

BASED DOG EATER
HONOURARY MAGAPEDE

You won't do that by being this fucking pathetic. Women follow strong men.
But you're obviously extremely neurotic and are desperate to gain her favor which is why you express so much concern over how she views you and send her 9 fucking messages over the course of 3 minutes with no reply and later 4 messages over an hour. She obviously just wants you to shut the fuck up. Your words aren't going to ever reach a woman when all you project is "I'm a huge fucking beta".

theres nothing beta at all about it
are you a girl?

For real two lesbians next to me at work yesterday co mpllaining they can't leave work for a work sponsored event for women and still get paid. Nigger piles on it well you know some guys, not me hehe, would complain. I just say what a faggot, no one says anything and I'm still not fired and I really need my NDA voided i dunno what it will fucking take but im about to walk out of this shithole and just eat the year or NDA working at a bar.

Seriously tho who the fuck thinks a company would pay for anyone to go fuck around for 5 hours.

>There's nothing beta about sending multiple messages in an hour when receiving no reply MULTIPLE TIMES, making hollow apologies and expressing worry that she sees you as sexist
lol ok omega

american born gooks are just another members of the great PoC family