When did you realize that most poor people choose to be poor?

When did you realize that most poor people choose to be poor?

When I offered to pay for them to use a public toilet and they tried lynching me.

Did I choose it?
t. poor

the day I realized it was an option and chose to be rich

When I realized I jack off twelve times a day.

>When did you realize that most poor people choose to be poor?
A lot of them are too dumb to understand the consequence of their choices. A lot never had a good father figure to show them how to make good choices, and at least got a slow start in the race.

In my youth when I chose to be poor in exchange for a more free lifestyle.
It gets old fast thought, after 3 years I got a fulltime job and all that.

I regret nothing. I'm glad I spent the best days of my youth living instead of wageslaving.

"poor".

I hate this term. The reality is society is disgusting that to be rich means you have to conform to the corrupt system. Most people I know that have good jobs have boring as fuck jobs and get their kicks spending endless hours playing video games. It's fucking pathetic.

When I became not poor after being poor.

It wasn't that hard. I'm nothing special. In fact I'm kind of dumb, not very attractive, short, and I don't like people at all. I'm not charming and I have no friends. I'm actually quite hostile and unfriendly. People don't like me.

What I'm saying is that if I can do it, literally anyone can.

3 years ago

When I found out op is a faggot

When I realized that I needed money in order to pound the finest in Aryan pussy.

be glad that you are living in countries that can provide you wealth if you work for it.

no matter how hard you work here you wont become rich if you arent already wealthy.

its only an option in rich countries.

I WORK 12 HOURS A DAY INCLUDING WEEKENDS WITHOUT A DAYS REST FOR A MINIMUM WAGE
TELL ME NOW DID I CHOOSE THE WAY IM LIVING
DID I CHOOSE IT

Your own fault for being such a crappy vassal to glorious Austria-Hungary.

Unironically, if your grandparents were more loyal, you would be part of a first world country right now.

Austria-Hungary tried to modernize you but S*rbs chimped out

I'd ask how to stop being poor but at most I'll get some vague meaningless bullshit, none of you really know shit, you just were in the right place at the right time.

Yes.

Did you go to school?
Did you get average grades?
Did you work an internship/equivalent in your country?
It "No" to any, its you're fault.

Mrs na selo i sadi maline, bog da te vidi

Why would you choose to be born is such a shithole?

>Did you work an internship

Does this counts?

I don't think you have a clue how things work in a country like mine

theyve never felt what true work is like

>bosnian
>not into human trafficking
You're a retard.

You really don't have any idea how things work in this area of the world. It's like Western Jewry on steroids. Nepotism, lying, corruption, etc are the only way to get ahead. I know 150+ IQ professors that make less than toilet cleaning cucks in the West. It's not like the system doesn't matter you fucking moron. It's not like the Almighty West didn't have shit periods in history when other parts of the world were thriving.

>t. crook working in finance

This. If being poor is a choice, then so is being rich.

Poor people choose to be poor and prefer it to being middle class (which gives a worse return on your efforts).

But middle classes don't realize that they equally can choose to be rich. They just don't want to leave their comfort zone.

It goes deeper. When will you realise most people have a death wish - Thanatos rather than a life wish - Eros.

When I worked myself out of poverty

When I got kicked out of the house at 17 and discovered its actually really hard to be poor as shit for more than three months. Pastors are cool people as well and the church is a better source to turn to than any government office when down on your luck. Slept on a cot in the basement, was fed, paid for room and board helping maintain the property, got a job from a parishioner, got a basic old car from a church-related charity for thr price of a paycheck and a half, could get plenty of sidework just by asking people on sundays if they needed help with lawns or home repairs or painting or anything else I'd learned to do from the church maintenance guy.

The government should just get out of the welfare business, they're so inefficient by comparison.

Fuck off rich fags. Coming from rather poor family, my both parents have yes on that and we were poor. Things in Eastern Europe look dire outside capital cities.

I honestly see no benefit to not being "poor" other than healthcare which should be free anyway. If I have enough money to get by and by some extra things I want maybe save up over time to travel I don't need to be rich.

when i realized how much people waste on stupid shit like junk food instead of investing in themselves

When Papa and Mummy gave me my Trustfund and granny died leaving me with more inheritance than you'll ever make in your whole life.

>In b4 my internship and private school buddies helped me to become your next leader and policy maker, like yah.

>look at those claiming its easy's flag choice
>theyre larping to (((trick))) east europe into resenting the usa
Dont be disillusioned, things really arent that much better here due to affirmative action policies mainly.
The only real reason people say its easy is because they probably fell into where theyre at ie right place right time.
Its a rigged system.

Still, you have it easier. A somewhat honest and competitive capitalism giving opportunities to smart and hard working people. Here, if you are not born rich or have ties with someone in the Town Hall you are inbred poor.