Eclipse

What do u guys think will happen during the eclipse?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130350192/#q130361704
youtube.com/watch?v=VC3NxCG7wtA&feature=youtu.be&t=3848
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6XpYYsoIno4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The moon will block the sun.

came here to say this

Nothing

you will die

>Sup Forums will have more HAPPENING threads than usual
>some people will freak out
>kikes will sell dumb people "eclipse glasses" and they will go blind

but for most people literally nothing special or interesting will happen

The death star destroying that planet in the most recent star wars movie looks a lot like an eclipse. What did they mean by this?

our god will finally fully pierce the veil to this dimension and his 1000 year long reign will start

this

Widespread cannabilsm

uh oh schizo alert
abandon thread

Kim will nuke California.

A "222" answering questions: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130350192/#q130361704

Perhaps a psyop for (them) to finally move in on us? I don't know.

And jesus will fight in the shade.

Well, the moon will block the sun and a shadow will be cast on the earth.

The moon will crash into the earth

Griffith will rape Caska

says who?

what the fuck? what makes you think that's gonna happen? it's not like it's an eclipse or anything

i think its happening

It's the last sign, the last warning. Leave US before September. If you don't, you are fucked. I don't give a damn if you believe me or not. But I am definitely moving out next week.

Same thing that happened during 2012. /x/ will keep posting dumb shit about spiritual ascension and then nothing will happen.

My birthday.

Very interesting post. 222s usually care about the truth and their latent reciever avilities are probably how this one came to surmise all of that in his post.

mr schizo please leave the thread

It's a literal nothingeclipse.

I fucking hate you Americans and Canadians for always getting the best solar eclipses. We literally NEVER get full eclipses here in northern Europe.

The Talmud tells us that solar ecplises are a bad omen for goyim....

youtube.com/watch?v=VC3NxCG7wtA&feature=youtu.be&t=3848

I will orgasm

>plot twist
The sun passes infront of the moon and mass hysteria is caused. Flat earthers wins

Me too, user.

Guts loses an arm

GRIFITUU!!!

Funny. Every year someone makes a bold prediction and nothing happens. SAD

– It lands on the exact day of the Feast of Trumpets.

- It is 70 Years from 1947 to rebirth Of Israel.

– It is the 50th anniversary or year of Jubilee from Jerusalem.

– It is the 500th Anniversary of the reformation.

– It is the 120th Jubilee from Adam.

– It is the 70th Jubilee since Exodus (1483 B.C).

– It is 100th anniversary of Balfour Declaration (official act to give Jews return of land).

– It marks the year 5777 on the Jewish Calendar. The Biblical numeric meaning of 5777 is Grace means (5) and (7) means perfect completion.

- The surface temperature of the sun is 5778 K which is the next jewish new year on September 23

– 726 days from the last blood moon September 28, 2015 to September 23, 2017 – Strong’s Concordance word 726 is harpazo or “to snatch up”.

– The international Day of Peace at the United Nations is Sept 21, 2017 which they have every year but the theme in 2017 is “Together for Peace: Respect, Safety and Dignity for All.” this year. 1 Thessalonians 5:3 – Says For when they shall say, PEACE AND SAFETY, then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child and they shall not escape.

– The August eclipse occurs exactly 33 days before the Revelation 12 Sign, beginning in the 33rd state (Oregon), and ending in South Carolina at the 33rd parallel.

– 7 years later another eclipse, and both form a X over the United States

– Trump’s first day of office he was 70 YEARS OLD, 7 MONTHS AND 7 DAYS. Trump was inaugurated on 1/20/17, having won the election with exactly 77 electoral votes.

– “At the last trump” is knowns as the Feast of Trumpets, also known as the day that “no man knows the day or hour. Last trump to the biggest gentile nation also at the same time? Donald Trump / Mike Pence = TrumpPence or “Trumpets”

Bullshit, its going to be on Rosh Chodesh Elul, like it said in the lecture I posted.

not getting dark enough over there?

stop posting schizo

It will get dark

Read this, get help

talking about sept 23

i believe the eclipse is just a sign and a warning before the great day of the lord sept 23

Joel 2:31
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

>A total eclipse of the heart

The age of dark will begin and with it shitty DLC.

Don't get me wrong, we have tons of darkness during the winter, but it'd be amazing to experience a full solar eclipse during the day or in summer, the eclipses we have here are never noticeable.

>222s usually care about the truth
what did he mean by this

Solar flare, moon saves us all, you heard it here first.

Kek watches Berserk

Moon man is real and saves humanity

The moon crash's into the earth finally just ending it. Ending the suffering, the pain, agony, and despair that harbors in this world. Most people on this world are suffering with meaningless lives just end it. There are no opportunities left.

I meant what I said. From my personal experience they seem like people who geniunly want people to be good and uphold truth. As truth is the foundation that gives life etc. Its all jesus stuff if you believe that.

It will get dark, dumbass

fpbp, pic related for this thread.

This is what I've been thinking the secondary purpose of the moon is for.

Main purpose is to regulate the tides for the planet so ife can flourish.

Second purpose being the moon exists as a 'reset button' for wiping out life on Earth when the time comes.

No need to direct a passing meteor or spend loads of energy on a megaweapon.

Just switch on the gyros inside the artificial moon satellite and crash the fucker into the planet, then move it back into a stable orbit for the next great life experiment.

This is the singular reason we've done no more exploring into the moon and what lies beneath the surface. We aren't allowed to fuck with the doomsday option.

Someone will fart.

nothing other than my city being filled with so many people I can't drive anywhere for a few days.

Exactly. There's a very minor chance the new madrid fault will shit itself again, but that's not likely to happen.

An earthquake. That's a lot of gravitational pull on one side of the planet.

I live about ten minutes from the epicenter, I'm thinking abut just bugging in for a while.

thats what im doing. 2 days before and 2 days after. Its estimated that a typical 30 minute drive to the next town over will take several hours due to traffic. its ridiculous.

knock one out while it's dark

My birthday too!

these two faggots should have done it (suicided) during Eclipse! Would send a better message instead of two faggots couldn't wait 3 months to off themselves.

Literally nothing

Only saves people within path of the eclipse. US spared the brunt of the disaster, the rest of the world falls into chaos, US forms NWO from the ashes.

kefefe

keFIRE eFURYe

Truck of peace.

Berserk memes for happening

First contact with aliens at Madras

for the night is dark and full or terrors

Something big, believe me I know. I run with a serious crowd. It'll happen during the press conference.

Nothing ever happens. And if something does happen, it's not going to be posted on shitchan.

The age of dark will begin

that dude is a professional satanist trying to win people over and he hooked you.

I just read the whole thread

It's so fucking sad to agree, but at one one point when I red pilled many friends in person in NY about 9/11 I felt an amazing feeling that no drugs ever produced. It was real life and brutal honesty. Since then i've tried to live my life that way.

I feel that what you said is truth. Satanic child sacrificing/eating pedos rule this dimension and have excelled at making it last as long as they possibly can for the tormented and their reign. Not only that they may hav emade a drug directly from our body out of our suffering to enable their insanity to continue.

That would be quite a site to behold being right in the impact zone.

I think I'll grab some broads tit and blame it on astrology.

DELET

>barron trump faces kim jong un .jpg

Something biblically significant is probably going to happen soon given all these signs, however, no man knows the day nor the hour that the Lord comes.

Remember He will come as unexpectedly as a thief in the night.

I misread your post, I thought you were saying that Sept. 23rd is the day of the Lord.

pic

1 Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

it is

Better to not have expectations or make predictions.

I can't deny that the signs are obvious however.

Mark 13:35-37
Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: 36Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. 37And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Luke 12:35-40
35Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning; 36And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately. 37Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them. 38And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
39And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through. 40Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

Revelation 3:3
Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

1 Thessalonians 5:20
Despise not prophesyings.

Revelation 19:10
And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Genesis 1:14
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6XpYYsoIno4

I'm assuming earthquakes.

fpbp

If you believe that Jesus will arrive, then you're dead wrong. A Christ will arrive, but he will be the anti-Christ. Jesus will not arrive until the Tribulation has ended. Pre-Tribulation arrival of Jesus is nothing more than Satanic propaganda to make you fall for the anti-Christ. Also, Jews are expecting a Messiah, when we've had our Messiah. Which Messiah are the awaiting? The anti-Christ. Jews are Luciferians and will worship the anti-Christ when he arrives.

We should always be ready for His return, yes. I don't think we should be expecting it on a certain date though.

The scriptures are telling us to be remain vigilant, to be steadfast in repentance, and walk always in holiness so that we are not caught in sin upon His return.

Yes, the signs and the season are quite clear, and it's obvious the end is nigh.

But, there are things that have been prophesied that have not happened that must come to pass before Christ returns.

i and i will smoak de ganja and it will be okay

It'll be dark, you fucking dingus.

And so will most of the world

>thumbnail

And MANY Christians will too, as they have been led astray by this Satanic doctrine. Most Christians I know seem to be pretty clueless about Revelations. They also disregard "conspiracy theories" about the Satanic cabal.

The moon will block out the sun and have the following inscription written on it.

"Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight."