White Atlanta gym owner bans cops, military to create safe space for blacks

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/9/jim-chambers-atlanta-gym-owner-defends-ban-on-cops/

>The controversy started when passersby noticed a sign posted in front of EAV Barbell Club in the city’s East Atlanta Village neighborhood and brought it to the attention of local NBC affiliate WXIA.

>“Do whatever the f— you want, correctly, except crossfit cultism. No f—g cops,” the sign reportedly read.

>Mr. Chambers, who is white, said the people who work out at his gym typically belong to minority groups and feel uncomfortable in the presence of law enforcement.

>“And we don’t want to make police stronger so that they can hurt people more efficiently,” the gym owner added. “It’s not a personal thing, but if you put that uniform on, and quite honestly I view that as an occupying enemy army.”

>
“We are a radically aligned, left-friendly gym and community,” the gym’s “About” page states. “We require no one to agree with any set of politics, but if you are hostile to the fringe, you ought to look elsewhere. We wanted to create a gym that wouldn’t be prohibitive due to cost, or overly aggressive, exclusionary jock culture.

When can we start shooting Communists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eqxaP4t9gEc&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>When can we start shooting Communists?

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure his little business will pay the toll

These stunts never workout well, and are almost always purposely done out of financial desperation.

He'll be found dead in his own gym's locker room, robbed, beaten, and raped.

>cater to niggers
>ban cops

what could possibly go wrong?

Don't worry, I'm sure those Atlanta blacks will totally reward his kindness and absolutely won't do anything that might warrant police assistance

How many of Atlanta's cops are going to rush to get there when (not if, but when) he's being robbed?

Cool it with the racist remarks. If there is one thing black people respect, it's a forward thinking, race conscious white man.

"nah nigga we can do whateva the hell we want, tha cracker here gone and ban the POPO from this joint, ain't no one gonna catch us"

and this is in Atlanta too...

Someone needs to reprogram a fart machine toy and switch the fart noise with an audio sample of someone saying "NIGGER!"

>go to the gym
>work out
>place the noise machine under a weight bench or hidden in a corner
>leave
>middle of the next day, get in range of the machine
>press the button
>you thing screams NIGGER in the middle of the gym
>confusion leads to anger
>anger leads to chimping
>gg

>and feel uncomfortable in the presence of law enforcement
What reason would someone have to feel uncomfortable in the presence of someone who enforces the law?

Hmmmmm.....

>wanted to create a gym that wouldn’t be
> overly aggressive, exclusionary

>No f—g cops
>if you put that uniform on, and quite honestly I view that as an occupying enemy army

You failed.

Then again I'm sure this business model will fuck him eventually. The kind of black people who don't want to be around cops is your target audience? And you insult the local cops?

That sounds like a great combo.

>youtube.com/watch?v=eqxaP4t9gEc&app=desktop
>mfw these are the type of people who will be going to his gym.

Yes that's it, keep alienating the only people who could protect you in a civil war, libtards

theres a video inside his shitty gym and he has the soviet flag on the gym wall. dumb commie mother fucker needs to come up missing

Killed by one of his minority patrons.

. I'm a full blown fascist and I agree w this piece of shit liberals. Cops' jurisdiction literally only extends to the STATE which is just a bullshit corporation which includes themselves and state workers.They are enforcers of policy in a corporation. But it's really not the cops fault the Admiralty Courts have commandeered Common law jurisdiction and Equity/Contract.

East Atlanta Village, (East Atlanta), is a small area with cool shops & a bunch of great neighborhood bars that got to be a really popular hangout area. First it was locals, then it was hipsters, then the blacks started showing up. It was one of my favorite places to go meet friends for a beer. Once the blacks (black motorcycle gangs, err, clubs) started hanging out, the area started getting worse. Intimidations, murders, burglaries, etc. I stopped going there several years ago.

Based.

Check out the goybook page, more commie shit everywhere.

We need to stop letting these faggots feel emboldened

Oh, good thing no blacks serve on the police force or in the military then!

I hope he's okay with used up paper towels everywhere, weights never being put back, and people abusing the guest membership.

>"look guise, Im not raciss, I ban cops and make it safe for blacks"
>"ohh noo, a riot? Must be the fucking bigot white cops victimizing blacks. Dont worry fellow blacks you can come in an- wait, what, no no I'm anti cop pro blacks. Wait, OW, AAHH why are you attacking me blacks, I'm your brother."
>today on channel 5 news, a white gym owner was raped and murdered during a riot in the city. Its still undetermined why he did not heed the evacuation warning"

Our country is being thrown to the savages.

Thats ok. We have a long history as a people, of clearing land of any savage element roaming around.
We just need a collapse to give us the time we need.

>East Atlanta Village Barbell Club Staff:

Jim Chambers (owner/Weightlifting coach): miscreant and weightlifting nerd. Jim discovered weightlifting while living in Russia. Jim lives in a psychedelic trance, fights cops and writes things.

>workout

>gym

I hope he gets ignored when he calls the police because niggers are chimping out in his gym the leftist maggot.

>tattoos on neck

He is a nigger.

so if cops show up, who are they going to call to kick them out?

That's too bad, user. There are Sup Forumsacks in EAV, if you know where to look.

Fuck...I was just about to buy a pre-paid, 10-year membership too. But then I checked Yelp and JB.

> while living in r-ssia

of course, dumb fucking commie piece of shit. he needs to be burned alive. dirty commie mother fucker.oh how much i hate them

those look like prison tattoos

>open gym welcoming cops
>have the safest gym in the city
>no niggers
The free market fixed it.

i guess even gyms are political now

what next, swimming pools?

>pools with no racist water so niggers can swim

Owned by a fag. I hope it catches fire.

What is going on here?

Also lol

He's a trust fund baby. His parents are millionaires and he has the typical trust fund confusion about how the world really works. His gym doesn't need to make a profit because his trust fund covers the losses. He's been up to this kind of shit for years. Eventually one of his pet minorities will murder him for his money. In the meanwhile, this is all attention whoring on his part.

this is the kind of extracurricular activities that Sup Forums should get into. we could end life as he knows it for this faggot

he looks like he gave it up in prison pretty regularly

This is likely to be unlawful.

Although it would, on the surface, appear ao tpply to all officers, it would in fact only apply to white officers.

It is therefore, de facto, unlawful discrimination on grounds of race.

I give him two months before his business closes.

>“And we don’t want to make police stronger so that they can hurt people more efficiently,”

Maybe if they were more confident in their physical strength they wouldn't resort to guns as quickly?

>“It’s not a personal thing, but if you put that uniform on, and quite honestly I view that as an occupying enemy army.”

Oh never mind he's just retarded.

So?

DON'T FEED THE NIGGERS

Niggers are just a bunch of ugly murderers and rapists who want total psychological dominance. Kill them all in a sting.

Lmao that review

Good to see Google being so quick to help out one of their own again. I'm sure all those cake companies that got bombarded for not serving fags got the same treatment.

>Eventually we are going to go back to whites only drinking fountains
>Mfw the reason they were segregated in the first place is whites didn't want nasty nigger spitting in them, breaking them, or sticking gum next to the button.

wow. business as a 'crossfit studio' is so good you can turn people away.
Good on them.

on his hands he has a barbell with a sickle and it looks like an old USSR commie thing...So he lists "fighting cops" as a hobby?

The edge lord of all edge lords it would seem......

Tats on his face? Usually thats a prison thing, so he probably is/was a criminal....

From a review it seems he is a purveyor of steroids and drugs?

Holy shit!! This dude is ultra edgy!!!

Whats funny is he hates the military and cops but rests easy under the freedom & security they provide...but then blames the whole "mis-understanding" on the reason they offend his minority clients....yea, thats not a lie at all......

Hate of authority seems to be trendy....

No joke, this faggot's dad is worth $6.4 billion. His family owns Cox Communications and his uncle is the richest man in Georgia.

Imagine being a little Communist revolutionary when your family has more wealth than some small countries

>bans crossfit fags

That's the real takeaway from this story

There will never, ever be a collapse the way you envision it. The elite will never let it happen, as it will be their death sentence. Decline will be slow, and white people very well may be gone by the time our countries fizzle out.

do you're saying he's a mini-rothschild who enjoys BBC?