What do you disagree with Donald Trump on?

Since Sup Forums loves Trump, I was wondering if you all disagreed with him anywhere.

I'll go first, just going off what I can remember about his policy positions. Personally, I disagree with his stances of being anti-abortion, being anti-marijuana, his economic ideas, his disbelief in climate change, his odd foreign policy, his somewhat left-wing stance on free trade, how slow he is at government reform (though I do heavily agree that it's necessary, he's just not doing enough), and his corporatist healthcare plan.

no one here is pro israel that's for damn sure

absolutely nothing. I have a trump shrine in my closet

secretly being a fucking jew ?

>not thinking for yourself

but he eats pork

This a divide and conquer thread

but is it really pork ?

if you google "trump eating pork" images like this come up immediately

so i personally believe that it is pork he's eating

the jews wants you to believe that , they can easily genetically modify meet to look like pork
>also jewgle , disgusting

All of these are reasons why I voted for him and will do so again in 2020

well fine

a good piece of evidence is that he watches Fox News and gets basically all of his ideas from it

Fox News is pretty heavily Christian, so it's likely that Trump's religious beliefs mirror this

>anti-marijuana
>left of the Democrats on trade
>thinks climate change is fake
>slow on government reform

How are any of these things good

syria and the trans ban* (only would add clause that exempts those already serving)

Oh, now that you mention it, I disagree with him on the trans ban too

anti-weed policy sux

>>left of the Democrats on trade

Neocons (from Reagan and the Bushes) have ruined this country with free trade. Taking a more protectionist stance is long overdue.

he's not economically right wing enough, if he was then he wouldn't be trying to keep the lower insurance for preexisting conditions from obamacare. People with preexisting conditions should pay more for healthcare because they cost more.

Also he supports women in buisness, which isn't what we need considering more women in the workforce, and more freedom for women is associated with declining birthrates, and also coincidentally the decline of nations. It happened to rome, happened to the arabs in 900 C.E., really it happens in every great empire.

Other than that, trump is still pretty great quite simply because he defends the church, nationalism, boarders, jobs, fair trade, but most important of all, he isn't controlled by the Jews, and trying to further most of their agenda.

Protectionism is never a good thing. Do you not understand economics? You want to be as capitalist as you can-- that's how economic growth happens.

>one position proves that he's not economically right-wing

wew

yes actually. In most ways trump is right wing, culturally, his stance towards buisness, but ideologically on the economy, he isn't fully right wing, because if he were, he would say "fuck those with preexisting conditions, if you want help, ask a charity".

marijuana is degenerate you faggot. regardless of what the drug does to you, the culture is pure fucking cancer and reason enough to stay away from it. Also marijuana wastes time without developing any skills, meaning that if you spend too much time doing it, you might find out that you're not really good at anything.

>left of the Democrats on trade
Do you even know why he decided to take protectionist measures? because china was devaluing their currency to steal manufacturing from the us. He uses "protectionism" because other countries were cheating the united states in trade. Really, he's not actually being protectionist as much as he's punishing others for expecting the US to be free trade while they put up unfair tariffs, which isn't actually free trade, it's unfair trade. In a sense, by putting up tarrifs, he is protecting free trade.
Economics class isn't enough to understand all of fiscal policy, ya dingus. You need to consider politics too.

Climate change is actually not real

slow? from what i've heard there's been very high pace in the administration, if you actually listen to the people in it.