Be American

>Be American
>Join Military
>Get cucked by a black guy

mobile.twitter.com/tabariusthegoat/status/875131503549837312/video/1

lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc
youtube.com/watch?v=s_nufSwU-T8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you fucked me, I didn't fuck you
KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

this is cringy

Army wives are terrible. He is basically trying to get the black dude kicked out. She probably bang all his friends.

i personally know army guys and this is true only if guy in the army is a huge cuck
most of them are not tho and hold their girls pretty tight

Haha

Dependapotamus

This has got to be the worst excuse ever for being a slut

you fucked me, I didn't fuck you

I am 10000% on the black dudes side

same for the most part, but he sold himself out to his girl by admitting he cheated. im sure he wont care if she confronts him about it

He should have done something, I don't care if it was fighting him or stabbing him or shooting him, whatever, there should ahve been a reaction, as much as it sucks to admit, the soldier guy was a complete bitch, he should have AT LEAST broke up with his wife on the spot.

Did those white people kill themselves? g*d I hope so, less degeneracy in the gene pool.

Army wives are the worst
Their husbands are away for extended periods of time, under constant stress, and these bitches don't even have the control to close their damn legs.

You're comparing the poorest people in our entire country to each other.

Whuddup Shia!?!
How's the case(s) goin bruh?
Any hwndu updates?

Fake as fuck. A scripted video from these faggoty "muh alpha" shills so they can bust a faggoty nut to it.

This seems to be scripted. I can tell i've seen many cuck relationships before and this doesn't bear all the hallmarks of a cuck relationship.

if you join the military with a wife/girlfriend
you WILL get cucked

>I'm fighting for the freedom of Jemal to impregnate my wife

These kinds of stories are as old as the hills. The rule is don't marry while your in the army. Why are soldiers so thick?

Outdoors without his cover

*knifehands internally*

Is this really true? I've been thinking about getting a commission and my wife is a NEET who hates people and basically stays inside all day with me and our dog.

Don't even see how she's get the opportunity since she's not a social degenerate. But people are always saying it'll happen.

Is it just a myth overblown by military dudes who got cucked?

Literally most dudes I met in US military got cucked.

Constant supply of D is necessary otherwise women turn even crazier than usual. Women can't live without it.

yes

"wall of shame" is a pretty common thing in the military

Well, yeah. That's a no brainer. What the fuck did you expect to happen? The army is objectively one of the most cucked jobs that exist.

Dont even feel rage over the dindu. I just feel bad for the soldier. Hes fucked now whatever he does if he is married.

>so honey, you swear you didn't fuck him?
>yeah boo boo, he fucked ME
>you the best wife a man could have xoxo
WEW

that girl looks like trailer trash and the army dude is def a dumb redneck. I'd say the black dude is the most normal of all of them but he's a fagot too cause he's filming shit and then thinks hes the victim cause hes black. hate when nigs do that.

My friends that were too dumb to go to college told me all these stories about military "wives" and "gfs." Well over 75% either admit or get caught cheating, and the rest probably did it anyway.

fuck off.
>h h h hes not a real american, fucking redneck trailer trash
he IS an american and just fucking admit it that all three of them are americans and all three of them are fucking idiots. we know that not all americans are like this so fucking stop with this insecure faggotry, even worse than the dude that is screaming "FAAAAKE".

its true, I was banging a majors wife a few years back. it was understood she loved her husband and this was only while he was away.

He should be directing his anger towards his slut wife, not the dindu

If the wife of a soldier commits adultery while he is deployed arent there some legal issues there? Seems like i had heard that before

>Americans literally fought and died for this

hahaha

Him and his wife are trying to get the nig to admit to fucking her so he'll get kicked out of the army and also why he keeps denying it. Explains why their acting like giant cucks.

Still a cuck though, should've blown that nigger's head off and then his wife's if he were a real man.

He played it correctly, he should continue fucking her until he finds someone better.

>le fighting for your le freedom
Why are soldiers so stupid?

Video very much related
youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc

If he didn't act like such a dumb nog while filming this, he could have had some decent evidence to protect himself in regards to his chain of command. Filming this with his behavior and releasing it on social media is going to cause him some problems. That white dude should have washed his hands of the whole thing and went straight to his chain of command. That bitch has problem written all over her.

Why is this cuckboy talking?
I'd just get my revolver and walk straight up to him and Failure Drill him.

White women in a nutshell

only one guy from my highschool class ended up getting married and joining up right out of hs, and they were divorced in just under a year. seems to be a pretty common story.

youtube.com/watch?v=s_nufSwU-T8

>I didn't have intercourse with you, you had intercourse with me
How does that even work???

Met an erican today at a bar.
Got.l him to buy me a beer. He was fr denvenr and liberal.
I told them that trump is good for America and progressives.

what the fuck are you even trying to say you retard serb? I never said they weren't American you English illiterate fucktard. I would still shake that dudes hand and thank him for his service but that doesn't mean i still don't think he is a dumb redneck with a trailer trash wife.

all jokes aside, army is one of the jobs with the highest rates of actual cheating

you go abroad for months at a time - girlfriend / wife is left at home. and the home is degenerate. girl gets horny and you are thousand miles away.
The guys also cheat often because of these circumstances. Couples are essentially seperated.

>He was fr denvenr and liberal.
Colorado here, thats redundant. The population of that city makes sweden look like texas

Somebody print up a bunch of these to to am army town and put them on a bunch of prissy artistic musicians cars then wait for the shit to start flying.

True

Actually its not the army. It's white women in general

>fight for Israel
>GF gets banged by nigger at home

Quintessentially American

He said only 1/100 actually use concealed carry. I told him that liberals will lose again if thwey don't listen to people trump votmers.
Americans are very nice people, even if they are liberal. Very easy to takl to.
Muvch mlbetter than swedish.

Pretty much but damn this is so cringe. I hate everyone after watching this.

>Kids a bitch
>Girl is blacked
>Nig is noggin and being loud

>NEET who hates people and basically stays inside all day
Is your "wife" female(male)? If not why would any of what you said matter? Woman don't need any of that shit to get laid, if she wants to it'll happen m8.

hey, on balance, the man still has his Constitution and will get into the Pearly gates on a technicality because he fought for the Chosen.

I checked the tweets last time and the guy was saying she came to his house trying to have sex but he told her to fuck off and she basically stalked and schemed him

Don't know if it's true

This is why we like QT Asian & Black women

>"you fucked me , i didn't fuck you"
>"if i fucked you i would've been on top of you , but you were on top of me"
How is this white guy not dropkicking that slut?

Based black man exposing THOTs and ruining numales.

>He said only 1/100 actually use concealed carry.
On the weekend I volunteer to teach concealed carry permit classes and I find this humorous

Goyim getting into chosen heaven

This is because the army, in large part, is a fucking joke. I know a kid with actual autism who is currently enlisted and at Fort Jackson. So many people I see in the army are either manlets, niggers, or spics; who are also all manlets. The only real men I see in uniform are Rangers or Marines. The generals must know that a large part of their ranks are barely even valuable enough to be cannon fodder.

>

lol.

Rape

this.

>tap 'em in the knee caps so that they cant run
>go full muzzie with a Karambit
>two heads; one knife
>profit

>can't handle the banter so he pulls out a gun

wh*te people....

Why this shit happens so much in burgerstan? Or you guys are just cherrypicking to make the burgers butthurt?

Anyways, if you're going to be away from home for 2/3 of a year every year deep in some sandy shithole may as well not marry / date literal whores.
Is it that hard for you guys to spot a slut?

Off topic but why are you typing like a retard ?

Why is white women always sluts and dream of the big black? It makes me wanna get an asian women insted.

how does he know that if they fucking conceal it?

I suppose this meme is true after all...

This is legitimately the gayest thing I've ever witnessed in my life

That desk jockey "soldier" is the saddest creature in existence

Is that true, I'm trying to get into the Army through Mili Intel. I don't have a gf because I was well aware of the cuck meme, but i am a manlet and generally kind of lithe but at least can pull my own weight. How can I not be a total joke?

you can only have asian women, Sven. The swedish women belong to black. But it's okay, at least you still have something resembling a female.

White Men are so weak..
Bunch of pussies

Americans.are still the most ope. People,.
Nicest and openest people ive ever met.
Love americans.
Best people in the world.

Like, pretty much your first week in, your DS or DI is going to break their bearing, even for a brief few seconds, and tell you to dump your bitch if you have one. This is why. It happens every single time, and they've seen it happen a million times. They're not trying to be cruel, they just know you going through basic or OCS is going to be made even shittier when you have to find out and accept your cunt is a cunt who thinks with her cunt.

Every been drunk?

All American soldiers deserve this

He's Swedish

.y dog agrees

We are coming to fuck your country up, give it 10 years buddy

What the fuck is up with Sven above me posting random pictures of some faggot?

Do all am*rikans talk like niggers? Does it make you tougher to change the dialect to something you aren't? There is obviously a problem with whites in general, both the women and males, and the wigger attitude shows it perfectly. If you want to be a fucking nigger, then think what your fucking wife thinks.

Kill yourself

OP just provided ISIS with all the propaganda they need for the next two decades

My dog says you are communist fagot

HAHAHHAHA

what a fucking disgusting country.

>All cuck/nig worship comes from US propaganda

>surprised when their soldiers wives/girlfriends are fucking black men

God it must suck be a circumcised, 52% white mongrel.

>136747474
>747474

Army wives/gfs confirmed whores

>outside without his PC on
REEEEEEEE

Kommunist kuksugare.
Vad har du imot kapitalistiska hundar?
Är du fegis? Troligtvis...

when people here attempt to speak aggressively they start to sound more and more like niggers for some reason

At least we aren't niggers, nigger

It's already fucked up, t b h

yeah its fucking weird

One of the rare instances where i side with the black guy.