Islam will win, Christianity will lose

Christianity is a false religion and that's why it will lose.

Christians do not worship Allah (God) They worship 3 gods, Their book is corrupted and their religion is false. wh*Te chr*Stians will go to hell, wh*Te chr*Stians are the residents of hellfire. Meanwhile Jews and Muslims will go to heaven because they worship only one god (Allah) not 3 gods unlike chr*Stians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=flA31Z1MAlg
christianmonotheism.com/
biblicalunitarian.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being this asshurt
where did the white christian hurt you so bad, user?

nigger

>worship 3 gods
you're a fucking idiot.
allah is a serpent.

Your mother is a serpent, a big fat serpent

noone reply

>jews and m*slims
>heaven

you're one funny guy

That image looks like a nice pair of hanging breasts.

kind of ironic isn't it

I hope you all will be nuked soon.

Read the maps. Think again.

No, mudslime.
Christians believe in one God.
The God is made up of the Holy Spirit, the Son, and the Father.
It is one being.
There is one God, and three varieties of him.
He is One, yet exists as Three.

>when a piece of bacon can send you to hell

>136746952
kek muslims will lose, you are getting more cucked then whites, by migration, watching tv shows and atheism.
And no to mention to you roach that and most of arab world (exepct maybe uea, qatar) are poor as fuck

Let me ask. You tell me a religion with an omni-present God is false, yet one with a child-raping and camel-fucking prophet (mudhammed) is the """true religion"""?

How can we be sure that Muhammad is a true prophet and that he speak the truth user?

youtube.com/watch?v=flA31Z1MAlg

muslim trash

>they worship 3 gods
wrong, you follow Christ and you worship God
>Jews and Muslims will go to heaven
wrong, the Jews you are thinking of are not the real Jews
as for Islam
it is a false religion
let me explain
the Quran states you most believe on the Torah that it is the word of God
the Torah states that only Israelites may be prophets
muhammed claimed decent from from Ishmael
he could not have been a prophet
which makes your entire religion null and void

MASSIVE flaws in the OP

1). Not all Christians believe in the trinity. Several groups reject in favor of strict Monotheism (eg, Arians, soccinians, biblical unitarians, JWs, etc). I should know because I'm one of them.

2). The trinity is not tritheism dipshit.

3). Christians were and are the ones who made philosophical arguments for monotheism, eg Aquinas.

In other words, shit post. kys

christianmonotheism.com/

biblicalunitarian.com/

This.

Chill , there is no God.

There's no god BUT ALLAH

Just ignore him. Muzzies make that "Muh trinity" argument all the time, but when you actually go to refute them fall they do is say "lol you dont believe in trinity then you not a gristian you a muslim lol" or they say "3 persons inherently means 3 different beings lol". Even the apt metaphor of the colver doesn't work.
Doesn't matter what the heathen thinks tho. There is only one God and Christ Jesus is His Lamb. Deus vult brother.

>mfw allah isn't even a proper god

There's no god but YHWH

Kek, I suppose so.
Mudslimes cannot go without reminding everyone about how they're special snowflakes.
Even converting isn't the same for them, for they call it "reverting", because "everyone is born mudslime".

God bless You, Brother.

Christianity came before Islam goat fucker.
By about 600 years.
Gods name is Jehovah not Allah.
Christianity teaches love and forgiveness.
Islam teaches death and warlike destruction.
Jesus is the son of God, not a prophet.
You muzzies are so retarded it ain't even funny.

>wh*Te chr*Stians

What kind of faggotry is this?

Some shitty bait, sage. Also, fuck you turkroach

Actually the Arabs worship the moon as god. They called the moon god Sin (Moon). lol Thats why the Jews used the word sin to mean everything bad lulz. They then changed the moon gods name from Sin to a title called Allah (Highest God).

Atheism will win.

>What kind of faggotry is this?
Sup Forums needs to ban this guy with his wh*Te chr*Stians
And the Norwegian fag who wants to archive everything.
Both are just shit posters.
Waste of bandwidth.

Atheism will win, you stupid religious freak.

Only monotheists will burn in hell for being stupid enough to believe in it.

source: my ass
moon god was called Hubal aka Baal lmao

Turks don't shill.

The Eternal Roach. You never tire of this, do you?

stop posting your dildo here

>The Eternal Roach. You never tire of this, do you?
I imagine there is not much else to do in roachland. Make up phony religion, fuck goats, shitpost.

I've always wondered , does your allah fuck the virgins he makes ?? i mean , i read the Coran when iwas a kids a,d damn those graphic descriptions of the virgins in heaven use to give me a teen boner , which was HARAM , lol , oh memoroes memories ...

Cuck

German culture will win. Goatfuckers and roaches will be eradicated from the face of the earth. Kebap go home!

>speaking ill of the nordbot
Please, kill yourself

Dude , you know the only reason we're muslims just because we were born in a muslim family whos ancestors were forced to convert from what ever religion they had by the arab colonialism , it's ok , it's the same with everyone around the world .

Fuck of roach, i swear if another crusade happens ill send you to god, fucking pest

The fuck is with the roaches doing the asterisk censor on the I in white? I only notice these faggots doing this.

Remember to sage folks!

>Implying they were forced
Not everyone can be forced to do things they don't want.

get out

Off*

Mashallah

You know you have doubts , don't lie to yourself , that's all i'm saying ... trust your brain , it's the only thing worth trusting , i dunno where the universe came from , it could be created , but sure the islam and all religions's stories can hold today , people are smarter than they were 2000 years ago.

>Islam will win

Even/especially if Islam by some fluke were to conquer all, it or rather its subjugated adherents would still lose. Islam is a state of pure loss, loss of humanity, dignity, empathy, family, hope, pleasure, freedom, pretty much anything worth living for islam will ruin. It's the worst possible state for a person or society to be in.

Islam is hell on earth.

Don't believe me? Just look at the miserable countries were it reigns.

>Trust my brain
I cannot trust an evolved brain. It might have evolved to deceive me for my own good. therefore if I do trust it then I must believe in Allah.

Leave my continent Ahmed.

You are giving the bad image us muslims. Fuck off troll.

Even you Poland? :(

>religious retards arguing over their sky daddies itt

>grabs popcorn

lmao

Whats wrong?

Islam = Cancer

3 gods? News to me goat fucker.

>he cant understand the holy trinity

god damn turks are inferior

No religion is absolute. They are flawed and imperfect! NO ONE WINS!! Why can't you understand that? Religion makes people into retarded idiots!!!

There must be several heavens. Cause for sure the jew and muslim heavens are not alike.

The entire argument of one god is flawed by assuming logic is applicable to god. By definition a god is not governed by logical arguments, hence one god as a logical necessity makes zero sense.

>*not found in any Greek manuscript before the fourteenth century

Actually Christianity & Judaism pre- dates your false prophet by 600 years...he stole form each to create the death cult currently known as islam....

Did you know muhammed the false prophet had no male heirs? You know he had a death erection? Did you also know the hadith, the sira & koran contradict themselves? What is a mecca verse compared to a medina verse?

Any thing advocating the muder, enslavement and torture is not a god at all but an evil thing.....

Sharia is not compatible with anything, not even itself....

If islam is perfect, why do sunnis & shias war against each other? Why are the sufi's persecuted? What about the salafists?

We will have a God contest before the end, and we will see who is right and who is doomed....Yahuah will not be mocked....

Christianity is to hard for a mudslim to understand

explaining epistemology to you would be a waste of my time.

they created it though ...

Actually the LORD is Elohim and Yahweh. But that is semantics. Jehovah is the son who has become a Father of a new generation of Israel. Thus Jesus is both Jehovah of the old jews and the Lord over a new chosen elect to come as a covenant with Abraham is restored after westerners began to idolize the symbolic reincarnation cow while the shepherd climbed the mountain. This is how the true nation of Israel shall be restored. Not a nation dictated by (((globalist))) UN mandates.

A nation brought out of slavery to Egyptian gods and astral myths that dominate todays pop culture. Levites have gone too far now in their duties. Shepherds have abandoned their flocks to the Wolves. Only the Lord can save them now. There is but one name who can both save from hell and condemn a man to hell. It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, son of the Living God and the resurrection power within his blood that was shed to wash our sins away.

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s. We'll be the captains of b8, Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8.

There is a hell and it awaits nonbelievers. There is a future where the world is plunged into darkness. Where cannibals devour the lost. Where no salvation exists. Where hope in a better future will not be found among the faithless. Where you will not find the unfallen kingdom of heaven among the stars. Where the strongest man becomes a tyrant over the meek who serve his will. Where you are destined to go when humanity collapses. I have witnessed this coming revelation and you will surely die as your spirit and flesh are burned in a fire.

Seriously, look at what time it is in Jizzstanbul. Get some sleep nigger lover.

watch how we got our bible by chuck missler on youlube. btw islam was started by catholic apostates lel.

>Jews worship Allah

I bet Islamists thought they had basically won before the Battle of Tours didn't they.

Or before the Reconquista, or before the crusades, or before they met Vlad Tepes. I bet they thought they would finish off the Slavs in a few weeks too. I bet they didn't think it would take hundreds of years to capture Constantinople.

I cry every time, but they'll lose again like the cancerous global parasites they are. The only ones I'm worried will win in the end is the fucking Jews with their global domination, one world government ideas. These religious wars are memes, the birth rates will level out and they'll lose the battles.

The Christians against the Muslims this time?

Pitting one religious group against another? Yuri Bezmenov says that's how the KGB did it under Putin.

The fact these threads stay up really shows how lazy our mods are.

>Europa

Why do snownigs pretend there's some sort of all-encompassing European culture? You guys just claim our shit because you haven't accomplished shit yourselves without the genocide or exploitation of Africans, Chinese and Indians.

fuck off. I don't care what you believe. If the heaven is going to be full of stupid bomber goatfuckers like then I'm out.

>i read the Coran when iwas a kids a,d damn those graphic descriptions of the virgins in heaven use to give me a teen boner

Lies, the Quran doesn't say anything about virgins. Nice larping kike.