Baraq O'Bamah

Was Obama the (or one of the) Antichrist(s)?

He decided to limit US involvement in certain key areas of the Middle-East which allowed terrorist groups to take over and now behead and kill Christians. This is how ISIS gained huge territorial ground to support its terrorist infrastructure. This wasn't mere hindsight either, the generals warned him this would happen, yet he did it anyway.

He convinced the world that Islam is a religion of peace, and to be "progressive," getting Europe to open its borders to the Muslim horde now changing the face of Europe and Islamifying it.

The Bible makes mention of how the antichrist will fool the elect, be loved by all, and move hundreds of thousands of Satan's army across the rivers where they will attack God's people.

He basically re-ignited the cold-war after we've enjoyed relative peace with Russia for almost 2 decades, fueling world instability.

We could have had a dialogue about how Crimea was Russian land, developed by Russians themselves and how it was basically stolen from Russians to begin with, but nope, "muh Crimea, bad Russians, lets kick out all the Russian diplomats and re-ignite a decades old bitter rivalry because muh diplomacy."

There's this lovely gem:
Luke 10:18 Ra'ah satan naphal 'aher Baraq O'Bamah

Basically saying "I saw satan fall like lightning from the heaven"

Or, "I saw satan fall like Baraq O'bamah"

This is conspiracy tier shit, but there's also some people claiming Obama has a visible surgically implanted plate in his head. Idk, I didn't look too far into this, but there's something about the antichrist recovering from some grievous head injury that fools people in high places. Who knows, maybe the Deep State tried shooting him in the head, but he came back to life or something, confirming to them he's some sort of second coming... idk, probably not good to speculate on this too much.

But there you have it.

ALSO,
He shilled Sandy Hook hard. He really tried to put a ban on assault rifles, putting the de-armament of the American people into full swing (because it wouldn't stop with rifles once they took them, let's be honest, next push would have been handguns as well).

THIS is conspiritard shit, but he also apparently bought some thousands of modern day guillotines for the fema camps. Remember those fema camps? You can do a quick google search on that and see what you make of them.

There seemed to be a plan to take all our guns and then herd us into these camps once we had no armaments to defend ourselves... Hillary was definitely going to open the flood gates for Islam to come into our country, just like Europe did. There DOES seem to have been some push by the left to Islamify the West.

I think they were going to behead Christians in these camps and force everyone to become Islamic. Keep in mind, Islam allows the caliphates, or the rulers, to commit peedo stuff. Compared with what we know about Democrats now, this push to normalize Islam, while killing off Christianity eerily makes sense.

Inb4 shills

Bump

Is there an actual link to the real translation?

Bump for justice

Don't bother looking for hidden meanings in sentences. Let's just use facts. The fact is that the Jews are destroying this planet. No wonder Jesus called them sons of Satan.
They are the metaphorical dragon of the revelation.
Can't wait to put some lead of their brains with my HK417.

I don't know Hebrew so maybe someone on Sup Forums could help.

"Baraq" does seem to mean "lightning"

And "Bamah" does seem to mean "high place" or "heaven"

The line does say something about Satan as well, so... I don't know myself for sure. It could be fake, but it's there.

Gonna bump a few times before I let die

I like this. Fun read.

Sure, might be an antichrist. But the apocalypse can be read both ways, an often reoccuring event where there are many traitors like Obama or a once ever event that will be 1000x worse.

if his name were pronounced Baraq O Bamá it would mean in Hebrew "A lightning or a stage". This way though it means absolutely nothing. Certainly not "Lightning from heaven"

But it would still say "I saw satan fall like "

>Bamá
From בָּמָה (bamá, “a platform for performing, a stage”) + ־ַאי (-ái, “-ian, -eer: Denoting a profession or occupation.”)

lighting setting the stage maybe. so it would be a pretense of the coming said anti christ. looking at it from a gnostic non biblical stance.

Interesting insight, user.

Yes, but a link to a bible translation site with the hebrew, greek, aramaic or whatever language it's supposedly in that has that verse. I've never seen it is all I'm saying. It seems like an internet meme as much as I'd like to believe we're in the end time.

I think there is something to it. "Baraq" means lighting in Hebrew, and "Bamah" means "high place" or "heaven." Even the supposed debunking websites seem to agree with this, and argue over the correct meaning of putting 'O' infront of "Bamah."

I mean, the debunking websites seem to be justifying it more than actually debunking it. "Yes, those are what they mean, but we aren't sure if that's what they really said! We have (((experts))) that suggest the words would have been completely different back in Jesus' time."

Even if the words completely changed, and Jesus didn't literally say "Baraq O'bamah" (and for all we know He literally might have), the fact that the words changed at some point to fit "Barack Obama" is already *something,* if you know what I mean.

Of course, this is just a bit of fun speculation. It's not hard proof of anything, it's just interesting, and you can take the meaning of it as far as you want it.

Probably 1 or two more bumbs and then I'm Obama out'ing.

Are you mentally ill?! Look, while I may have a neutral to positive opinion of Obama, he is NOT the anti-christ. Since when was Sup Forums invaded by fanatic, unintelligent zealots. I cannot wait for the day when the right is irreligious again. Also, screw you and your primitive beliefs. You only bring ruin for The United States. There was once a time when we were free of this nonsense, and we made great strides in technology, our strength, and the sciences.

part 2.
Obama is not even muslim you fucking plebeians. He stated himself that he is a FUCKING Protestant Christian! His name is spelled Barack Hussein Obama II, by the way. Also, all your evidence is based on books written by goat-herders in the Iron Age, and that was during a time when science and other such natural processes were not understood as well.

Umm, the best years of the US were when Christianity was at its peak in this country. This nation's decline is also correlated with the higher rates of atheism today. You could pretty much say the same thing about Europe. Christianity is what repelled Islam for centuries. Decline in Christianity made people forget the value of religion and stupidly invite Islam to their doorsteps. Whether or not you BELIEVE in Christianity, it was good in that it ideologically opposed Islam.

The Anti-Christ (or an Anti-Christ) would definitely fool the non-religious into not realizing how devastating they were to the world. America's death was guaranteed long ago, but now we lost Europe as well. Europe was essentially another refuge for the white man once America got blacked. It's gone now. Degeneracy has won and spread everywhere, only time will show how bad everything has truly gotten. The "Religion of Peace" meme was a great big lie.

>Obama is not even muslim you fucking plebeians. He stated himself that he is a FUCKING Protestant Christian!
He's evidently not. Please, just go.

Beta male con artist that used political divisions to elevate himself.