PIZZAGATE SOURCE LIVE IN 2 HOURS

Tonight the frontman from the internet's Truepundit.com appears on George Webb, this is the original source for the Huma Abedin server story, Hillary's involement in pizzagate, basically everything was on that server.

the contents of that laptop, according to law enforcement sources, implicate the Democratic presidential candidate, her subordinates, and even select elected officials in far more alleged serious crimes than mishandling classified and top secret emails, sources said. NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:
Money laundering
Child exploitation
Sex crimes with minors (children)
Perjury
Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
Obstruction of justice
Other felony crimes
NYPD detectives and a NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.

“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”
The NYPD Chief said once Comey saw the alarming contents of the emails he was forced to reopen a criminal probe against Clinton.
“People are going to prison,” he said.
>youtube.com/watch?v=IC1RJVOlSfk

Get in here faggots, could be an interesting episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IC1RJVOlSfk
youtube.com/watch?v=QOqqCRpeR_I
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
betmoose.com/bet/will-hillary-clinton-be-indicted-2240#bets-1
youtube.com/watch?v=adaXYVyRLCE
thelightinthedarkplace.wordpress.com/2017/06/12/twitter-inc-direct-affiliation-with-protecting-dark-net-elite-pedophilia-network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how is this not mainstream

hasn't truepundit's thomas paine been completely anonymous this whole time? i wonder how he will maintain his anonymity in this interview

Bump, where do we watch the stream?

>allow foreign pedos to run your country

lel americans

Feel free to ask all Msm outlets that question.

It's in the op leaf, here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=IC1RJVOlSfk

Oh alright, thanks. Now heres the problem, (((they))) will try to shut down the stream or so.

What time?

youtube.com/watch?v=QOqqCRpeR_I

LIVE IN 2 HOURS is printed right at the top of the thread...

Fucking thing keeps defaulting my flag to that shit

point taken

Because half of it is made up bullshit and the other half is completely unverifiable speculation.

The pizza gate thing got completely out of control to the point of a lot of the claims being verifiably false - like comet pizza having a basement.

There was definitely something wrong in the podesta emails, but the autistic retards here took it too far and discredited anyone with legitimate concerns.

Intentional or not, they basically supported Hillary and her cronies by sperging out so hard.

Thanks man.

I'm blind

Yeah the expert in discretion has spoken.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Ben Swann:
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Bump for capital punishment.

bump

pic related, also bump

BUMP

image bupm

>The pizza gate thing got completely out of control to the point of a lot of the claims being verifiably false - like comet pizza having a basement.

You bought into the MSM spin narrative. Never buy into the MSM spin narrative.

Kys

Anyone have any images like pic related? Looking for things that are good for redpilling normies on Facebook.

So we finally get to see if George Webb is the biggest LARP in history or the savior of our civilization. Will tune in, big if true

Why are you telling me to kill myself if you're posting that?

how about you take a hard look at who is on what side of an argument before you shit out a facebook acronym

>like comet pizza having a basement.
It DOES have a basement.

This faggot Harris for sure bangs little kids.

Irish intelligence. If it was an image about potatos you'd have probably got it.

Is it true you are part nigger? Or is that a total joke. I'm half italian so I guess i'm part nigger also.

Same bullshit over and over. Deep state is to powerful and will protect their own. I am sick of hearing this and that. Wake me up when someone gets arrested. Go fuck off.

Webb voted Sanders. A grown man who voted for someone other than Trump. He sure as shit doesn't strike me as legit.

Don't you wanna be along for the ride?

So he's been LARPing for what, almost a year straight now? Seth Rich was feelingthebern.jpeg but no one here questions his legitimacy

Irish commi redhead this is so wrong limit degenerate

Nah - I want to see people get arrested and fucked. All of this is good story telling.

Who could?

oups..

Exactly, they can say whatever you want but when it happens wake me up. I didn't even research if the quote was real and attributed to that nigger pig from NYC. Why have the NYC police waited this long? There were rumors when the truth first came out that they would persecute but nothing has happened.

It will take horror for these dumb brainwashed fuckers in this country to wake up. They will gladly walk into a fema camp.

This shit has been going on for far too long and they are too well connected to let anything happen. Even if they killed off a lot of powerful/important/involved honest people all at once nothing would happen.

They will literally have to start the war with NK to bury this. This is a gorillion times worse than Yugoslavia to cover for a blowjob

Enough horror go back fiend

That fucking faggot is probably still alive and it's more than likely a psy op. Especially when dumb fuckers say that's all we should be talking about.

When you say no one here they probably have offices with a lot of traitors to humanity dedicated to shillposting and lying so what does it mean.

Well said paddy! An institution like the BBC would never cover up paedophillia...

Bump for justice

This is what convinced me.

Hmmm, so you're either a shill, a troll, or schizo. It's cool if you're all three, just try to stay away from operational firearms, unless of course, it happens to be pointing at your head. Retard

What the fuck are you trying to even say? In the three posts you shit through your fingers what the fuck were you doing?

I admit I was shit posting a little too but what the fuck are you typing?

These child sacrificing satanic masonic jew pedos have been ruling america behind the scenes since its inception. I realize it's a defeatist attitude but unless divine intervention happens I don't see much hope.

It's crazy to think that they not only commit unimaginable/unthinkable torture but they've probably found a way to keep you from going into shock and/or dying to prolong the pain and agony as long as possible. That's how long this has been happening. It only gets worse the further you dig.

>An institution like the BBC would never cover up paedophillia...

Some may not get the joke here. Jimmy Saville was a massive pedo that was shielded by BBC for decades while he went around procuring and diddling little boys.

Damn. Put these pedophiles in fully black prisons please. Let it known they're pedophiles and let nature sort them out

awwwwwwsnaaappnigggaaa

I'm not saying pzgt is bullshit, but how the fuck does THAT convince you? Yeah, guess what... you can easily store pasta for years, it doesn't spoil, it's fucking dry. He probably gave them some fancy pasta for xmas like those colorful ones or whatever.

If you'd known the truths that just recently surfaced last year through pizzagate for over ten years you'd probably feel the same way as I do in certain respects. The only thing that shit did was make it far worse then I could've possibly imagined whether it's the level of detail, the methods, lifestyle or straight up balls of these satanic fuckers.

I was only partially shit posting not that it matters, because nothing is what it seems. I didn't see him get shot or his dead body so I truly don't know.

ahhahahahahha yeah guys christmas pasta you know what i'm saying,

Why can't you come to the shower party Hans ? Cause I have a bad case of snidzel to take care of ..

Bamping

Don't worry kraut, we can enjoy a pizza and hotdog party that costed $65k in taxpayer money, and the best part is that King Nigger is the host.

My sincerest apologies. Was meant for the lad you were replying to

I'll forgive you but don't let it happen again potatoman!

why are all of your replies so autistic? I have given pasta as xmas gifts to people before, fancy pasta in glass cars and shit.

oh right you are from north america and have no culture and know absolutely nothing about food unless its muh mcdonalds and buger king

h-hehe

in fact I just went to amazon.com and typed in "pasta gift" look at the results

tldr you guys are fucking retarded

>George Webb
You mean that guy who called the FBI about some autistic LARP on Sup Forums?

Wow you guys are really just sad for believing this Pizzagate thing still. Don't you see that this dangerous fake news rumor has had real world consequences? People were almost harmed at that innocent man's pizza place because of you guys pushing this dangerous alt right conspiracy theory. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

any source at all?

You a criptoluigi make sens ... still a major fag

no.

the guy said this pasta christmas email is what convinced him.

I said I dont believe pzgt is fake but WHY THE FUCK would that specific mail mean anything.

dont dodge the question. you can give pasta as gifts. go to amazon and look at it. you are off topic from the argument

Hey Shareblue, I see you have arrived. Why dont you shut up for a second and actually lurk more cause now, you're here forever whether you like it or not.

Oh I'm not the same dude who posted the christmas pasta, but you would throw out pasta after some time. I can see why people would see that email being rather sketchy.

Bump for shareblue

Another shameless bump.

I've actually got a bitcoin bet on whether or not Hillary gets indicted this year, hopefully payday comes soon
>betmoose.com/bet/will-hillary-clinton-be-indicted-2240#bets-1

What will you do when it turns out to be fucking nothing again?

the circled parts in his screenshots show march and christmas, so thats 3 months. dried food rice beans pasta etc can easily be stored for years and it will maek no difference. I just think that specific email convincing someone of pizzagate being true is the most retarded thing Ive ever heard. no wonder there are so many doubters with so many retards around

Lurk more faggot.

You think you a hot little shit don't ya ?! I am pretty fucking sure he prefer fresh pasta

>implying George Webb has ever triggered a fake happening.
Plz. He is most reliable source.

Here's the video where George and kikebreath outed themselves
George got piss ass drunk and started slandering kim dotcom because he couldnt keep hold of the plot anymore.
This was just before the whole dirty bomb in the dock prank.
Watch the last hour.
Oh, and bonus. Thomas paine who we're waiting on calls in and talks on cam with George
youtube.com/watch?v=adaXYVyRLCE

(They delisted the video so save the link if you want to find it again)

Im sure its just pizza. Bots or shills defend this...

WE'RE ONLY MINUTES AWAY

HERE IT COMES, ALRIGHT IS ALWAYS RIGHT

George "Mossad Lightyear" is a LARPing faggot

HERE WE GO LADS

Thomas paine guy is at least well versed in it so he's worth a listen

Tweet it.....
thelightinthedarkplace.wordpress.com/2017/06/12/twitter-inc-direct-affiliation-with-protecting-dark-net-elite-pedophilia-network/

i want to believe but why dont these faggots just release the fucking info they have already if they have it. At this point theyre as guilty as anybody for not doing so.

N I B B A

The article where he mentions a basement says he has two restaurants. What makes you assume he means the pizza place?

You buy pasta in glass cars and want to talk about culture...

gettin close, time to throw in a dipsky and get chillsky boys

Everyone featuring George Webb has turned out to be a shill program. Hagmann report. Lift the veil. Defango. Alex Jones. I wouldn't be surprised if he appeared on David Seaman's channel also.

so many happenings.