Treasonous news

Why are these assholes still around?

President Trump uses puffery to make us look stronger.

Asshole news thwarts his puffery and makes us look weak in the face of our enemies.

Why aren't these assholes thrown out of the country?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-tweets-apparent-call-more-us-nuclear-weapons-n699221
youtube.com/watch?v=2aW-MgxxUrI
nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/fact-check-no-trump-did-not-modernize-u-s-nukes-n791286
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LETS RISE AND FUCK THEIR MOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did he modernise US nukes?

>Did he modernise US nukes?

Did he claim to?

since when did NBC gain access to some of the most highly secured information in the nation? and then see fit to broadcast it at a time of high tensions with a nuclear power that has directly threatened american lives?

it's almost as if...

We could have had RRW, but noo, a certain president cancelled it. Must have been Trump.

He did claim to in a tweet, but these idiots are trying to make us look weak

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-tweets-apparent-call-more-us-nuclear-weapons-n699221

not really

>NBC

Boy I'm sure all of that info is totally public.

Fuck these traitors.

>>NBC

>>>NBC

oh, here are downplaying the importance of the tweet.
Does that mean NBC was the kosher choice for the magapedes but they've changed sides?

Don't listen to fake news

Listen to TRUNEWS

youtube.com/watch?v=2aW-MgxxUrI

>He did claim to in a tweet,

I don't think so. I think he boasted about the country's capability. He did not claim that he personally upgraded the weapons.

So NBC did one of their famous misleading fact checks.

No, Hillary did not "acid wash" her emails.

Accuracy in media.

1st ammendment faggot. If you don't like it then move to the middle east or something.

Checked

I guess I should have linked to the story. My bad, I'm just fed up with these morons.

nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/fact-check-no-trump-did-not-modernize-u-s-nukes-n791286

our nuke arsenal were using outdated tech and needed repairs. basically home improvement. just upgrading the phone line would make it more modernized and powerful.

Is NBC high? There is no way in hell they'd have any way of knowing what our nuclear arsenal looked like.

>no evidence for highly-classified govermental operations