Why are amerimutts so obsessed with white race when 2/3 of them have negro/mextizo blood?

Why are amerimutts so obsessed with white race when 2/3 of them have negro/mextizo blood?

That isn't how this works, Slavmonkey

You have mongol blood, slavshit

>American Education

ok tyrone

We have like a 7% interracial marriage rate, we're mostly northwestern euromutts

we wuz liberatorz n shieeet cyka

Why are you so obsessed with us?

the amount of threads we have about the USA everyday is kinda ridiculous.

>america

The average Latino in the US doesn't even have 2/3 mestizo blood.
>yurobrainlets will only have meme replies

>American education
600,000 student visas a year.

Go drink some gasoline

unironically because their sense of identity is only skin deep.

The mutts like myself aren't obsessed with being white, we just know how important a white society is for success, family, and freedom. I want a 70% or more white america.

>slav

Screw off snow nigger

Send me some more of those Russian QTs plz.

we have multiple threads about a lot of countries every day, even small ones like the balkans.

what do you look like?

this but much, much uglier.

Because they think they are the chosen people

So what? I mean really. People say we have mongol blood like it's an isult. But i was never getting the fact why one should be ashamed to have the blood of anicent warmongers, who conquered most of the continent in the past.
I mean - seriously, if there were mongols in Africa instead of Niggers - there is a serious chance that white people would have to work on those 19-th age murican plantations themselves. And i believe if they had to that'd be for the better good of americans in long term.

some of those european admixture %s for latinos are really high desu, i suspect latino 23adnMe customers are not fully representative of the hispanic population.

Nice meme flag, pussy.

Because we have to live among nonwhites and have known what that is like our entire lives. We know the importance of a white society.

They want to be beautiful like in past.