Christian Secret Orgs?

Not sure if this belongs in pol or x but do Christians have their own secret occult knowledge and conspiracies like the jews, or is it only the kikes that are allowed to do this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

bible.com/72/mat.5.14-16.HCSB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Catholics do but Christians don't

“You are the light of the world. A city situated on a hill cannot be hidden. No one lights a lamp and puts it under a basket, but rather on a lampstand, and it gives light for all who are in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven.
Matthew 5:14-16 HCSB
bible.com/72/mat.5.14-16.HCSB

Do you know any of the names?

God doesn't hide any secrets from His children, everything is open and accessible in the Bible for us all to read. The only secret is the time of the second coming, which even the angels in Heaven do not know.

I know, but I want to know about some of these secret groups just for the heck of it.

KofC

For all you future catholic crusader's.

Get confirmed catholic
Join the KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS
become a real fascist.

Knights of malta

I am confirmed Catholic. What do kofc do?

Christianity is a false religion. Any Christian organization only seeks to deceive you.

We need qhite men to become confirmed catholics and knights of columbus members and gun owners

If you just want to be in a secret club then Knights of Columbus is for Catholics and stuff like Freemasons, Odd Fellows, and Rosicrucians is for Protestants. Don't be surprised though it's mostly just older guys in funny costumes doing charity work no matter the organization.

Sell tootsie rolls and join shooting ranges.
They are are mostly old men with guns that protect the church if shit hits the fan.
All confirmed catholic white males should join knights of columbus.

Malta's invite only and super hard to get into from what I've heard.

Freemasons are puppets for the jews

Join the klan

the pope is jewish, wtf . the church is dead, they lost the internal fight

Brazilians had one, The sacred order of the holy cross, it was made to counter the masons.

And Jews also run the Vatican and the majority of Protestant churches. You'll be hard pressed to find a group with no Jewish influence. Actually I forgot to add the Ku Klux Klan. They are technically a Christian secret society. Mormonism's temple stuff could also sorta be seen as such as well.

Order of the Rose Cross
The Jesuits
The Templars
Opus Dei

They are till around and they are still up to do shit.

Opus Dei

Only Protestants can join the Klan and the modern Klans are unfortunately not the highest quality from what I've seen. They do still count as a Christian secret society though by OP's qualifications.

What do the Templars do today?

Opus dei people have lots of kids and help each other get jobs, nothing bad about it
Jesuits on the other hand are bad news

Really, I love the Jesuits. They let me in on some cool occult knowledge. Apparently Jesus is Aryan as depicted on the shroud of Turin and Aryans were the real Israelites.
Why are they bad news?

Worship Baphomet of course.

>occult knowledge
Vatican's library. There isn't any section as secret as movies can tell us, but in the secret part, you can only read what you have asked to (so if you don't know it exists, you can't read it), being overseen by a priest (you can't read a single page you didn't asked to).

see:

That's one.

Also, Opus Dei

But that's not how Robert Langdon does it

There is a knighthood of Christian men who abide by strict rules and follow a strong fellowship mentality among members, offering them work shelter or whatever if they travel, help each other find community and wives, raise children, etc.

Of course. Reality is more subtle than fiction.

I am pretty sure anything "valuable" was burn long time ago.

Has anyone read any of these? What's Christian mysticism about?

Isn't Opus Dei considered a bit on the cult side? It seems many Catholics of various conservative and liberal circles dislike them.

I'm not so sure. Part of the library is in an anti-nuke bunker.

>Why are they bad news?
you already said it
occult knowledge

It's about shit you are interested in when you are not a Christian.

The entire Roman Catholic church is a cult. As is the Orthodox cult. As is the Islamic cult.

No rule says cults are small.

Does not matter, I am talking about peoples who have/had access to library.

You can start one. In the past some crusades were spontaneous.

They don't exist anymore. But many orgs LARP or use their name.

Well, there are very few. Add to the procedure I described the years long delay.
Outside the inner circles of the Catholic Church, nobody can tell what is really there. It could be a world-changing secret, or boring ordinary archives.

Jacques de Molay is just an example that we don't know to much from the past. I try to be realist as much as i can, and don't fall into stupid conspiracy theories or green aliens stories.

What makes a cult a cult is that you are not allowed to leave

>I try to be realist as much as i can, and don't fall into stupid conspiracy theories or green aliens stories.
I second this. The more I know, the more I think reality don't needs aliens and whatever to be stranger than we think.

Occult knowledge means hidden knowledge. That's it.

>The Jesuits
what about the maryknolls, franciscans, augustinians and the missionaries of charity?

no, christians operate in the light. it's fag mason, fagan, and catholic apostates that operate in the shadow.

It's called prayer.

I am in one, but we embrace a particularly radical form of "Reformed" Christianity that comes close to Catharism/Gnosticism.

Can you tell me the name?

The name of the Organization?

Opus Dei