Knowledge Bomb. [New CCP/PG Information]

1) [CCP is always has surveillance on/in it. Many different DC groups have meetings in CCP, it's a "neutral" zone that is also protected/guarded.]

CCP isn’t the only “neutral” zone in DC & the owners of them(such as James) have/do a role/purpose.

2) [James & CPP was turned into a "Sacrificial Lamb" to take the blame/fall/"Several Thousand Autistic Eyes" Attention so that the actual DC Trafficking locations would not be discovered. The "Shooter" wasn't just a False Flag, it was a warning to James.]

No one told him that he & CPP was made/turned into the "Sacrificial Lamb". After he finally realized/figured it out, James was planning on doing something with the Press. Originally they were going to kill him("Sacrificial Lamb"), but decided to instead scare/threaten him as to not get more Eyes looking into the East Coast Network that DC is apart of.

3) [Everyone was so focused on the Owner(James), that no one looked at the Employees and/or possible Social Media Staff when it came to the Social Media Posts.]

CCP has more resources/backing then your normal pizza place. It has/requires PR for both the Public & for the Groups who have meetings in/at it.

4) [The focus on CCP/PG was designed(By Podesta, Brock & MSM) to distract from the DC Trafficking/Pedo Network & Podesta’s Emails.]

Thousands of DC VIP’s are compromised or involved in the DC Pedo/Trafficking Network & Podesta’s Emails could have brought down the DNC.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=9CvwBxerhCE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136470328/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136503884/#136504363
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/anon5/page/3/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/page/2/
archive.is/NPDjP
m.imdb.com/name/nm2625901/
archive.is/ThXXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

[ARCHIVE OF PAST THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Future topics I plan on covering]:

1) They Live

2) WW3 Scenario's

3) The 2 forms of Globalism

4) Sandy Hook

5) Europe's Powder Keg

k... keep me posted

Shill Operation being done against the KB Threads:
&

This information should help create some new angles of thinking about it.

FRAAANNNKKKK

See:

Was busy with Asia since the 7th. Different chess-pieces are moving.

When it comes to the investigation of CCP/PG, this information should help people look into it more.

Hi Anon5,

How plausible do you think it is, that Deep State was going to pull a false flag on Guam, and some actor loyal to trump leaked the info about a NK attack on guam to remove the possibility of a 'surprise attack' narrative being used?

Hide knowledge bomb threads
Report knowledge bomb posts
Do not reply to knowledge bomb posters

1. Does North Korea work on their own or are they pushed by other groups?
2. What did you mean with the statement that flat earth and hollow earth has some truths.
3. Is the earth bigger than publicly known?
4. Does an Inner earth exist?

It's plausible.

An attack on Guam would be a "New Pearl Harbor".

1) Mostly on there own, but China(along with the Clinton's) have helped them.

2) & 3) & 4) It all depends on Perspective.

>the elite goyim needed someone jewish to bame
>Aefantis fits the bill, and his honest establishment CPP is attacked
>Tried t save himself and our country, by teling the press who the real pedos were, that's why the goyim wanted him dead
>CPP shooter was real
>CPP shooter shot CPP harddrive on accident
>James isn't Jimmycomet he's just a nice guy who makes pizza

>[ARCHIVE OF PAST THREADS]:
RUNDOWN
>The Nazis gassed the jews
>The Arabs gassed the jews
>The JQ is false conspiracy theory, psyop by the goyim
>Mossad amost saved the day on 911
>Frank almost saved the day in London
>Frank is 120 years old
>Frank is a spirit cooker
>Podesta is vaguely suspicious for some reason but he's ok
>Pizagate is a trick, JQ is a trick
>Focus on the goyim
>Dig deep

we already know most of this. when are there going to be some god damn arrests?

youtube.com/watch?v=9CvwBxerhCE
is sessions compromised?

And im referring to major players being arrested. Clinton/podestas etc

F R A N K
R
A
N
K

The shills are starting to Rev up this information is important. SHUT IT DOWN, FRANK.

1) Arrests will not happen until the Trafficking Networks themselves are stopped & until the Government/Agencies are not compromised by/with Pedo's.

2) Sessions needs more staff.

Those "Major Players/VIP's" are just part of the Trafficking food chains.

Pedo's should be Deado's.

>a "New Pearl Harbor".
>(((Pearl Harbor)))
>not talking about 911

"Pearl Harbors" are Country on Country attacks that are allowed to happen.

"Rouge Strikes" are Non-Country forces on Country attacks that are allowed to happen.

See:

What Will happen 23th september Frank??

The fact that a hollow earth exists, is not a question of perspective.
Anything other than a spherical earth is not imaginable.
The fact that some objects can be seen at long distances despite the earth curvature, this indicates that the earth might be bigger than known.

DONT SEND THE

S P I N E
P
I
N
E

BEETLES AFTER ME FRANK!!!!

What should be asked is why is Sup Forums & /x/ being made to focus on it.

The Perspective on Space/Planets are Controlled.

Could you elaborate that more please

Who are you and why should we listen to you? Oh, no reason given whatsoever. Just some random shill basement dwelling autist who wants attention and validation. I considered for a while whether you were some sort of cointelpro guy or something along those lines but your routine is too embarrassing even for something like that.

>on the right track
>keep digging
>past threads of no substance to look into

There's a saying round here:
"Shit or get off the pot"

Either give people specific sourced information/analytics and answer people's questions with something more substantial than vague one word answers that mean nothing otherwise you are just wasting people's time and looking like a retard. You have to provide some sort of credibility for yourself. You sperg out every time anyone calls you on this and react by providing a theory on people being out to discredit you but the only reason people get pissed off with these threads is because you are literally providing no information whatsoever and getting annoyed any time anyone calls you out on anything. Its generally irrelevant if you're that frank guy or not as its increasingly obvious you are the occult equivalent of Chris-chan.

MAH MAN FRANKIBOY!

I don't know who I hate more, frank or lee

If you know where the distribution centres are why not send in your PMCs? I get that it is better to see the picture as we find the DCs for human trafficking but it begs the question are all agencies so compromised that all this stuff happens in plain sight?

I guess they are compromised or compartmentalized and that goes for the rest of the public too.

There must have been legit threats to them before where they managed to put the fire out and control the narrative in time.

Do we have to find the DCs soon?

HEY CHRIS-CHA..... I MEAN FRANK!
HOW ABOUT THAT ED PAGE, THINK ITS GONNA BE GOOD?

Lets be Frank
He can't help blowing his own trumpet
What a gimp

Sleight of Hand.

The "Meme Magic" is being focused/directed to somewhere else. People need to keep track of everything going on that day, not just the eclipse.

1) Most agencies that can stop the Trafficking are compromised or threatened.

2) DC is something /HTG/ will eventually look into.

BUMP

Is Tyson Foods an important aspect of the east coast/DC pedo ring?

Should Dupont Pizza be looked into?

Distractions and misdirection are everywhere - can you give us a hint of what direction will lead us to the truth?

DAILY REMINDERS

James is a Rothschild

FRAAAANK

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

For anyone interested in Pearl Harbor btw

It was a jewish massace of whites.

Roosevelts were cryptojews, ROSENvelts, Amsterdam was the center of World Jewry then. Rosenvelts were merchants, bankers. Later set up Bank of New York.

Delanos were (((maranos))), Spanish/Sephardic cryptos like Columbus (he set sail durng the Spanish Inquisition, the day after the Jews were expelled)

great site for why Pearl Harbor was a setup without getting into the JQ is WHATREALLYHAPPENED DOT COM

I see a lot more awareness of 911 than Pearl Harbor on Sup Forums and they cover both of those, >JFK
>Cointelpro/Mockingbird (KB budget)
>Clintons, Vince Foster
>OKC bomber
>Afghanistan opium war
But mainly (((Pearl Harbor)))
Sup Forums needs this history lesson

Wrong Jew, Pearl Harbor was encouraaged to happen by the Jew FDR, he made it happen to confuse the public into supporting a jewish war

No different from the CIA/FBI working with Mossad on 911.

>4) [The focus on CCP/PG was designed(By Podesta, Brock & MSM) to distract from the DC Trafficking/Pedo Network & Podesta’s Emails.]

except PG only focused on CPP in the beginning and quickly expended. i seriously hate that "pizzagate is just a distraction" stuff. same shit AJ came up with.

See: 1) Depends on location.

2) Food Places are not part of Trafficking Networks.

3) Learn to map out Cities.

Learn to look at the bigger picture & how herd/Tribe mentality is used.

Could you post the HTG maps so I know my copy wont have deepdrive cp?

Bump for you Anon5. Nice to see you again so soon.

Yes, the one day you're "busy with asia" is the day somebody goes into tens of unrelated threads copying and pasting about how your dox were confirmed as a false flag.

1) What Chess Pieces are in motion aside from the Deep State? Are there groups in China and Russia who will support an invasion of NK?

2) Is the Guam "Pearl Harbor" scenario set in stone or just being considered?

3) As far as CPP, look at how a shill group used this "prediction" to build hype about the false flag against CPP and get users to go along with it. This thread looked like it was immediately archived/screenshotted by the OP.

hi anon5 i saw you in the hgt threads. I have a few general questions you might know the answer for.
1. Is the whole north korea drama a way to silence the things going on in venezuela
2. What is the agenda of the people behind trump?
3. What in your opinion will be the outcome of a muslim europe?
4. Will this world ever be fair? Or differently asked do you think there will be peace once? the only way i see peace is if the whole society switches. No more religion, science based. But i guess you would need to kill 90% of the population for such an utopia.

GAS THE MODS BOARD WAR NOW

Proof of jewish modsworking in collusion with notorious tripfag anon5 aka Frank aka tittyboi

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136470328/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136503884/#136504363

Frank is involeved in a Jewish astroturfing campaign where he tries to inject disinformation into the discourse and cause confusion. Don't fall for his bullshit, if you see Frank or his fanboys just point and laugh.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/anon5/page/3/

Go here and read forward. Some "user" is pulling Frank's usual shtick on the one day he claims to be busy and not posting.

It got archived because it was subversive and this board is a honeypot. The cpp falseflag hasbeen confirmed, you should kys

>bots ITT asking a vague retard questions

bump

Thanks for getting the info out again

yeah, still the "cpp is at the center of pizzagate" is the strawman always used by the MSM to discredit it. noone who payed actual intention to it thought that

>Frank is involeved in a Jewish astroturfing campaign where he tries to inject disinformation into the discourse
THIS.

Frank is here to cover up the Jewish problem and he doesn't do it for free.

You aren't in Asia you lying kike. Post a pic of the slanty eyed locals or you're in Boston,MA

*Woburn

Bump. Hi A5! Hello you piece of shit shills. I cannot wait for you to hang. Fucking faggots.

>t. (((Frank)))

When I'm not posting on Sup Forums I'm not on Sup Forums.(Not like you will believe me anyways but that is the Truth).

/HTG/ usually has a thread up.

B52's sometimes are frequent.

1) NK is a regional problem. If they didn't threaten to nuke everyone & made peace with SK they could have had a much better future.

2) Just being considered for now.

3) Seen this before & am aware. That's why they did this: on 6/2

The DC Trafficking/Pedo Network could have been exposed, but people focused on a Pizza Place.

I was in Asia since the 7th, which is why I didn't post til I got back today.

I'm already hung, if you get my drift.

glad to see kb threads again keep kicking the shills ass.

t. bait, a retard like chris-chan and frank, or a bot, OR IT COOUULD BE FRANNNNK

Yet you posted from 13:46 until 23:44 on the 7th.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/page/2/

...nice

>The DC Trafficking/Pedo Network could have been exposed, but people focused on a Pizza Place.
what? we made connections to CIA, laura silsby, different orphaneges, even fucking mccann. we have some connection to sir phillip green, amber alert/alertsense and more. of course there was some focus on CPP, as CPP obviously has some role in it, but the focus shifted quickly away from it. those who were looking looked elsewhere.

You guys are just mad that your shitty operation is falling apart due to overplaying your hand and starting with poor intel to begin with.

Your attempts to hurt that Frank kid aren't gonna work.

Actually that is just some of us anons fucking with you guys because it's hilarious

1) What do you see happening with NK post conflict? China and US making some kind of deal where China gets the heavy metals and allows the US to unify the Koreas, offsetting Japan's ability to pose a regional threat in the long term?

2) Is an armed conflict guaranteed at this point or can things in motion still be changed/reversed?

3) I mainly posted it for the other anons to see, I made the follow up thread to yours on the Shill Operation

I'm sorry I came to this thread

And then on the 8th, the other poster started around 9 AM posting "Dox were a false flag" over and over until 11AM, then took a break until 11PM to 2AM the next morning, and again from 8:45 to 10:15, until 1PM.

All of this is in line with when you usually post. You may not know this, but you loosely follow two distinct schedules.

Jesus Christ Frank will you just give it a rest. Only retarded people believe you're pathetic LARPing attempt.
> what kind of asshole would even care what a retarded person thought?
> come on Frank, what are you even doing with your life?

>CNN doxed me!
Hahahahahahahaha

Should crypto currency be invested in since mastrchain is now active?

What kind of pieces are being moved in asia that should be looked at? I understand that their water source is heavily deppeated and they are cloud seeding to help crops.

>anti-jew psy-ops
Rember Franks surname is (((Slauenwhite)))

>thats the only proof of it being a false flag
uuhm no sweety.

/www.wbtv.com/story/33467722/13-year-old-struck-by-vehicle-in-salisbury-airlifted-to-hospital
he ran over a kid before and was left of without any charges. he had a debt to pay and the false flag was the payment.
also his father is an actor
archive.is/NPDjP

as well as he himself seems to be too, or at least in the movie business
m.imdb.com/name/nm2625901/

and he lived in Haiti
archive.is/ThXXQ

this all hints towards the connections to the higher ups. they didnt just choose some random guy

also the trafficcam shows there was prior knowledge to this incident and they made sure no footage will be found

additionally he fired a single bullet straight into the CPP computer in an angle that according to the official story is impossible

It was clear that the entire thing was an attempt to cause people to double down the moment the MSM started only talking about the CPP angle and ignoring Silsby.

How does it feel to know all those hours you put into building that narrative were for nothing?

>asking this man for advice on cryptocurrency

The 8th was when I was in Asia.

When I'm not posting on Sup Forums I'm not posting on Sup Forums

Symbols & VIP cases are important to look at, but they are merely just part of the larger Trafficking Networks.

1) Something along those lines, but US Companies are also very interested in those Metals & SK would get it's fair share to help rebuild the Unified Korea.

2) It's likely going to happen.

3) Those types of threads had an effect on them.

1) It serves a purpose. The old school "Central Bankers" are going to be replaced by "Digital Bankers" in a few years.

2) China vs India, South China Sea, North Korea & ISIS Asia expansion.

1. Is a Nork war actually going to happen, or will Trump take him down some other way?

2. How far away are the stars and planets? I'm assuming the speed of light is a bullshit psyop. And navigating to them must be easier than we think.

3. Are there floating/swimming aliens living in the void between stars and planets?

4. Who is behind the flat Earth psyop and how do they have so many alternative thinking followers? It's like almost every conspiracy theorist or alt news guy on the internet becomes a flat earther.

5. How much of our history is a psyop? Have entire nations been artificially created or erased in history books even a couple hundred years ago? Can you give some examples?

it was an effort to shut down pizzagate in its entirety, and not just make people focus on CPP.
what narrative am i supposed to push here? look at my other posts and you will see i said multiple times that pizzagate isnt centered around CPP. im just saying that it does has a part in the whole thing. which part? i cant tell

Good to see you back, 5. Would Rothschilds burn one of thwir own so readily?

Allow me to direct you to
"I was in Asia since the 7th"

Assuming you were in asia since the 8th, you managed to go to asia, do your seeckrit insider stuff, and get back all in the span of 37 hours.

So what is the predicament with isis currently? Money is being wagered on the iraqi dinar for an incrrase in value due to the victory in mosul.

Will there be a currency value drop in asia if Isis expands into asia, for will that be their final death nail?

What is happening in the phillippines withthe isis occupation?

Bump

>I was in Asia

You were in the fucking psyche ward, Frank.

Salutations ano5,
I went back through your threads as you always request and I was particularly surprised at how much you called which has since occurred, I was thinking about putting some info together to spread to the masses, particularly the social engineering stuff, Do you think that would be a good idea or would the average normie not be ready for that shit?

Lmao Frank sycophants like you cannot be real. I refuse to believe that even the dumbest kekistani is falling for this. This is just pure astroturfing

1) Interesting, what is your opinion of the current SK president? I can't get a read on him.

3) I am thinking about posting one on a weekly basis just to mess with them

4) Could it be a good idea to get into digital currency to stay ahead of the shift from Central Bankers to Digital?

>stuff, Do you think
>Frankcaps
>Frank has dyslexia
>This is Frank

it's all so tiresome, frank

You said in a previous thread that you're 120, but how old do you Look?

It's all very entertaining and Amusing.

Dig into My Ass for my past Thread's.

Did you see the old document I made summarizing some of the events? I can dump it into a pastebin for you if you'd like to build on it. I have not been able to update it for several months.

DEEPDRIVE CP?? POST EM' IF YOU GOT EM

please do